It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Houla Massacre: A War Provocation by NATO Death Squads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Found Webster Tarpley via following Adam Kokesh on twitter, and was looking at what happened in Syria around the same time, then found this. Not sure how many people agree that it was western powers responsible for what happened, but Tarpley goes into a decent bit of detail here and mentions several sources.

edit on 6-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this? Honestly?

Further, although this mass murder may have been done by NATO-backed death squads (or other death squads), I've got $20 says that the US is pulling the strings. Washington wants the middle east.

What will you do when Washington brings this terror home to the US?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Its pretty clear the US and NATO want nothing to do with Syria. Nobody seems able to budge them on the issue and nothing it seems is going to. Why would you provoke a war you do not want? Its not like they did not have enough to get involved months ago if the wanted to. What you can expect out of the west is more talk followed by some santions.
edit on 6-6-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
These 'rebels' are agents of NATO; they are trained and controlled by NATO and the CIA. It's the same as what happened in Libya and Yugoslavia. Without a doubt they are the ones who will be killing children, there is no reason why it would be Assad's men, Assad will not benefit from the death of children, but NATO and their Rebels will
edit on 6-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The Arab union would absolutely benefit from problems in Syria. Syria has proven itself out quite well as a staging area, and anyone looking at the next step in the great game in the ME should consider Syria an obvious launching point. It is smack in the middle of of Arab power.

The preferred historical local is out of reach for the time being.

I think we can take Libya's power structure out of the running for right now - that group is too busy consolidating North Africa.

However, Saud, Iran and Turkey all look good to me.

new topics

top topics

join