It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just solved the mystery of existence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there will be those that disagree. As far as I'm concerned, those are the ones who aren't yet ready to fulfill their destiny.

Where do I start? Basically, we're stuck in the matrix. Allow me to explain.

Free-will vs. determinism.

Your mind is free. Your body is not. Your mind is one with the universe. Your body separates your mind from this unity. Your mind and your brain are closely related, but not the same. Your brain functions according to your mind, but your brain is literally a prison cell. Your brain is part of your body.

The Earth is under quarantine. Literally. This quarantine, this prison, is only temporary, and is for our benefit. Your mind is the universe and is free. The quarantine, under the management of hyper beings, is for the purpose of protecting the mind from the body. The quarantine is for the purpose of allowing us to come to the realization of absolute freedom, and not exposing us to it all at once (which would probably annihilate us, and probably the mind too).

The mind is the universe and is all one. You are part of my mind and I am part of yours and we share this mind, because it is one. The only purpose you have here is to come to freedom. Think about it. Is their any service you can perform that doesn't serve freedom? The increase of technological efficiency IS the increase in freedom. We are learning how to become absolutely free. In order to do this, you must serve others. You must make them free because they are your mind. In creating freedom for others, you loosen the grip your body has over your mind. Your mind will slowly, but surely, come to absolute freedom.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Unfortunately, there will be those that disagree. As far as I'm concerned, those are the ones who aren't yet ready to fulfill their destiny.

Where do I start? Basically, we're stuck in the matrix. Allow me to explain.

Free-will vs. determinism.

Your mind is free. Your body is not. Your mind is one with the universe. Your body separates your mind from this unity. Your mind and your brain are closely related, but not the same. Your brain functions according to your mind, but your brain is literally a prison cell. Your brain is part of your body.

The Earth is under quarantine. Literally. This quarantine, this prison, is only temporary, and is for our benefit. Your mind is the universe and is free. The quarantine, under the management of hyper beings, is for the purpose of protecting the mind from the body. The quarantine is for the purpose of allowing us to come to the realization of absolute freedom, and not exposing us to it all at once (which would probably annihilate us, and probably the mind too).

The mind is the universe and is all one. You are part of my mind and I am part of yours and we share this mind, because it is one. The only purpose you have here is to come to freedom. Think about it. Is their any service you can perform that doesn't serve freedom? The increase of technological efficiency IS the increase in freedom. We are learning how to become absolutely free. In order to do this, you must serve others. You must make them free because they are your mind. In creating freedom for others, you loosen the grip your body has over your mind. Your mind will slowly, but surely, come to absolute freedom.

I suppose I'm not ready to fulfill my destiny. How is the mind free when it's stuck inside—and indeed the result of—the body?
edit on 5-6-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

body = evil ?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
no ones mind is free until they have mastered everything, once u master everything ur mind will think nothing and your mind will truly be free

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

O so thats why people who hit their heads lose memorys and motor skills....

O so thats why people who have strokes lose memorys and motor skills.....

Its because some how their soul is damaged... their brain has nothing to do with it...

All this time modern science had it wrong... if only we would have gone and talked to smith...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hyper beings.
What are hyper beings?
Some kind of gods?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Threads like these show a complete disregard and contempt for life, the body and nature. In my opinion, this attitude is abhorrent. These are the prophets of death, merely looking for a way out.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The flower of life is the bars of your prison. It surrounds and permeates the Earth.

I had two experiences once that I believe were the result of my lucid dreaming experiences and my spiritual progression. I was at a time where I was doing everything for everyone non-stop. My goal in life, for a while, was to serve others. It got to a point where I began to see the tasks as menial, so I questioned why I was even serving if the tasks I was performing were basically pointless. I just learned that they weren't pointless. They were freeing my mind from my body. Freeing myself and others.

It was about that time when two beings appeared in my life. You can attribute the experiences to sleep paralysis all you want to, but these entities were fully beyond anything I am. I know now why they came. One was demonic, the other, angelic. The demonic hyper being came and did something to me. I now know what he did. I was becoming free and he stopped me. My life instantly began to get off track. That whole spiritual quest I was on ended, and I only had the knowledge I had gained during the quest left which had created the illusion for me that I was still on the quest. No, I've been off track for a while now. That being put an end to my freedom endeavors. But, now that I know, I will resume.

The angelic being came, I guess for comfort and reassurance. She serves as a reminder that there's something to hope for, and without her, that demonic being would have completely destroyed me, without the possibility for redemption.

When Kenneth Arnold reported one of the first modern U.F.O. accounts, he reported that the ships skipped across the sky like rocks on the water. What he saw is what I saw, except I saw the pilot, (if there even is a ship). That is the way a free being moves. That is the way the demonic being moved. The angelic being did not move, only appeared. She didn't move, but she was SO full of life. No one has ever known that degree of life. Its beyond us.

Freedom is the way home.

This was my experience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-6-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

body = evil ?

Not quite. It's just a temporary vessel to limit the mind so that it can gradually approach (learn how to obtain) freedom.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Hyper beings.
What are hyper beings?
Some kind of gods?

That's as good of a word to describe them as any.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Its because some how their soul is damaged... their brain has nothing to do with it...

All this time modern science had it wrong... if only we would have gone and talked to smith...

You don't understand. The brain temporarily directs the experience of the mind. As long as the brain is not overcome, as long as it's there, your experiences will be limited.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Threads like these show a complete disregard and contempt for life, the body and nature. In my opinion, this attitude is abhorrent. These are the prophets of death, merely looking for a way out.

Yeah, well, whatever. From what I've seen, you're judgemental and hateful towards every thread. Idc what you think.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
word of advice. if you figure it out and how to free your spirit from it's mental bond to the body/brain. dont tell anyone. leave them in their blind misery. they dont want to know. they dont want to know from you especially. envy has a great deal to do with it. basically each achievement is for yourself and noone else can achieve who doesnt care to know.

so count your blessings and basically.. # these blind douches who think they know everything about existence and aim to shoot you down. # em i say and walk your path ALONE!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Saying you solved the mystery of existence is pretty bold of you m,but you appear to be willing to accept others will disagree with you.

Is their any service you can perform that doesn't serve freedom? The increase of technological efficiency IS the increase in freedom.

While some technology makes life easier in some aspects it can also make you a slave in other ways. Cell phones while great and a must in today world it also can be a hinder to our own personal time and space. In a sense technology can do the opposite and enslave you to the system (matrix). Best vacations I have had have been in the middle of a lake in the middle of nowhere or in the ocean with no reception. I was fully disengaged from work and the fast paced external world and the bombardment of television advertisements.

We are learning how to become absolutely free. In order to do this, you must serve others. You must make them free because they are your mind. In creating freedom for others, you loosen the grip your body has over your mind. Your mind will slowly, but surely, come to absolute freedom.

Can you expand on what freedom you are talking about? If you are saying that we are trying to achieve the freedom to do anything and everything than we would have to accept that there exists no wrong?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Science is the study of the body and individualized, separate units of the mind. It fails to look at things along the lines of: The reason we exist, and where we're headed. Simply because the scientific method isn't designed to explore the mind from the mind, but only explore the mind from the body. The body only lets you see what it wants you to see. But you go ahead and pull that veil over your eyes. See where that gets you.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
in fact. it was everyone's choice not to search high and low to make the discovery and true realization. put simply, if they havent found out, they really didnt try. they dont really want to know or care to know. and certainly do not deserve any spoonfeeding. let them work it all out the way you did. by catching their royal behinds and suffering for wisdom and understanding on their own.

you cant teach a dog to speak english. it simply doesnt have the vocal chords.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't think you solved anything here, but cheers for your little idea there...

Mystery of existence? No one knows buddy, certainly not you (unless you've died seen the afterlife and understood life's meaning) but I highly doubt it. Better luck next time!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Poor guy. You just can't accept that this is it.
Life: It is what it is, and then we're bug food. That's all folks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
Saying you solved the mystery of existence is pretty bold of you m,but you appear to be willing to accept others will disagree with you.

Is their any service you can perform that doesn't serve freedom? The increase of technological efficiency IS the increase in freedom.

While some technology makes life easier in some aspects it can also make you a slave in other ways. Cell phones while great and a must in today world it also can be a hinder to our own personal time and space. In a sense technology can do the opposite and enslave you to the system (matrix). Best vacations I have had have been in the middle of a lake in the middle of nowhere or in the ocean with no reception. I was fully disengaged from work and the fast paced external world and the bombardment of television advertisements.

If they are making you a slave, they aren't serving a good purpose.

We are learning how to become absolutely free. In order to do this, you must serve others. You must make them free because they are your mind. In creating freedom for others, you loosen the grip your body has over your mind. Your mind will slowly, but surely, come to absolute freedom.

Can you expand on what freedom you are talking about? If you are saying that we are trying to achieve the freedom to do anything and everything than we would have to accept that there exists no wrong?

The only thing wrong is not being free and not allowing others to be free. Freedom is the oneness of all.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
quantum physics already tells us this.
particles only appear when we observe them.
everything is made of these particles,from the biggest star down to the smallest single cell creature.
we are all connected.
your theory sounds very Buddhist in nature.
you will only be free when you give up the illusion that this reality is actually real!
quantum physics tells us we don't exist,we only exist because we observe ourselfs existing.
this is ego,and as long as your ego rules you,you will never be free!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join