It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KTVU Channel 2 hijacked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
on a couple ocasions now there has been a audio transmittion broadcast through channel 2(fox affiliate) here in the bay area. the normal show apears but the dialouge doesn not match.

a group of people who are apparently reading newspapers, go into several different articles. the most relevant of which was an anti-war artical. broadcast saturday night, at about 11:30. contained some very useful informaition. about brilliantly corupt campaing efforts. speeches givin by our leaders that our empty and offer no real solutions. government censorship of documents, and policies. explained how censorship is used as a tool of motivation for troops. quoting a beauracrat on the topic of the black markers "it looks bad to write with black markers, we need to use white out instead."

i think this is a great step foward to getting some truths out there. i have no idea what group is behind this, whether or not the government aproves, and what kind of authority it takes to get this kind of message on the air. they took excerpts out of the new yorker, and the san fransico chronicle.

they went on for a while with other stories of not so intriguing current events, and finaly got into a topic of relationships, and love. so i flipped the channel and watched maximum exposure, or max x.
do you guys know any thing about this, and wether any thing like this goes on where you live?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
sturod84

Playing devils advocate here. Are you sure you did not have the SAP channel engaged? KTVU does have a simulcast of Spanish and another unrelated channel in its broadcasts. Try flipping that button and you may be surprised at the results that you get.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
you are right fred t. its on the SAP. hrmm, well i guess this mystery is solved, lol i still wonder who is broadcasting these commentary...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
whew I thought a political intity actually grew a brain and got there tricky dick tv brain washing machine to work or something

LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
it would be hard for you to fully understand the irony that was gracing my screen this evening. you have a soft spoken arab man, reading what you have feared to be your worst nightmares coming to light. that you are not alone in your beliefs that this administration and this government have been taking full advantage of the good natured people of this contry through quick wits, and sharp toungs they have in a sense, gotten away with murder. while all of this is being brought to light, you have Mad TV on screen. with none other then george W himself in the staring role of the skit being portrayed. with no sound to be heard this skit was almost mind numbingly saturated with hitleresc propaganda. there is bush sitting in front of a childrens class reading a goat story, with pretty little cartoons dancing around his head, and the infamous pet goat wearing a osama bin laden mask. the camera pans to the children sitting in awe of this great man. when low and behold john kerry steps on screen. looking somewhat befuddle and not nearly as sharp as concise as bush, the imagry of this skit creates an errily stark contrast, to the words being spoken. here we have a man picky apart piece by piece all of bushes enormous failures in every asspect of foreing policy, and how his openent has yet to thougholy question him about any of these things. the same solutions for iraq are given over and over when in reality none of them have any thing to do with whats happening there. they paint a grand picture of optimism, when the reality is that we on the road to hell. do not be blind man! im know the words broadcast were taken from a columnist, they just happened to strike a chord with me. in reaffirming my beliefe that we are indeed on the path of self destruction. the......path.......of.......ignorance!

[edit on 3-10-2004 by sturod84]

[edit on 3-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Earlier this summer, early June probably, a popular radio station here in STL was hijacked for an afternoon. All the music was normal english, but all the commentary and commercials were in spanish. ( it was 107.7 by the way). They talked about it on the television news that evening saying some "pranksters" had gotten hold of the single and switched it.

top topics

join