It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not elightened. I have a low-vibrational field. I am addicted to fear. I am a sheep.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am not enlightened because I admit I am blind. I am not holier than thou, I don't have special understanding of esoterica and hidden knowledge brings me no joy. I will not fight with you over the best seat in heaven, the bleachers will suffice.

I have a low vibrational field because I can't contain my emotions, especially anger, when evil prevails over good. My vibration is low because I can't manifest a ferrari, a mansion or lots and lots of cash. My consciousness doesn't seem to be shifting this year, I have no ascension symptoms and I can't see your aura or channel Ashtar. I don't see 11:11 everywhere and I am not indigo.

I am addicted to fear because fear is readily available, cheap and was fed to me since the day I came out of my mother's womb. I am fearful because I see our inevitable demise. I am fearful because of the slight chance God may be exactly as he is portrayed.

I am a sheep because I have been slaughtered. Because I am part of a ritual; a sacrifice.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Remove the "I" and lose that dehumanizing sense of self, how does it serve you to experience life in a low vibrational state? You have free will, believe in unlimited human potential to manifest positive outcomes for yourself.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Congratulations

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
I am not enlightened because I admit I am blind. I am not holier than thou, I don't have special understanding of esoterica and hidden knowledge brings me no joy. I will not fight with you over the best seat in heaven, the bleachers will suffice.

I have a low vibrational field because I can't contain my emotions, especially anger, when evil prevails over good. My vibration is low because I can't manifest a ferrari, a mansion or lots and lots of cash. My consciousness doesn't seem to be shifting this year, I have no ascension symptoms and I can't see your aura or channel Ashtar. I don't see 11:11 everywhere and I am not indigo.

I am addicted to fear because fear is readily available, cheap and was fed to me since the day I came out of my mother's womb. I am fearful because I see our inevitable demise. I am fearful because of the slight chance God may be exactly as he is portrayed.

I am a sheep because I have been slaughtered. Because I am part of a ritual; a sacrifice.

Sounds like you are normal then.... Lol

Seriously I did lol when I read that post. I really hope that was the intention.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the flock.

P.S. remember to never question the shepherd, always do what your told, and never complain about doing it either.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
At least you don't have to feel any responsibility for anything.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have to say that I don't think I've ever seen a more negative thread, kinda gives me the creeps.

I think someone famous once said; The most powerful phrase in the english language is "I Am," because the words that you use to follow it, actually creates the reality you live in. (or something to that affect) I would add that IMO, the phrase "We Are" may be just as powerful, if not more, but on a mass consciousness level.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You need to lay of the alcohol and the weed!,
if you don`t drink or smoke, then start.

If you keep on doing what you do you will only get what you already got.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Welcome to the flock.

Although, in reality, recognizing everything you portrayed there, puts you ahead of 90% of the general population and 99% of ATS! The ones that think they have all the answers will be the first ones led astray.

Great post, btw. SnF.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sucks to be you I guess.

Drop some of that fool's pride and ego, and maybe you'll let some of that "enlightenment" in.

I meet a lot of people like this, usually after I've told them the 2nd thing they've never heard of before, I start getting the attacks and the anger level in them starts to rise. I'm sorry if you are upset you don't know everything, no one does, it's humbling, learn to be more humble and maybe you won't get sheered with the rest of the herd.

No one is looking out for us except ourselves.

edit on 31-5-2012 by JibbyJedi because: enlightened typo

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Looks like you have Mastered the ATS slogan to "Deny Ignorance" then.

Knowing and accepting yourself is good.

If you are in the Northern hemisphere, a good walk through a botanical garden might take the edge off the fear-addiction.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sometimes it is fear that keeps us in sync with things. All in all for all that you have stated many of the things are not as bad It's when you don't see or question these things that I think the problem will manifest itself. The fact that you see it and have stated it perhaps has changed things for you?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You are that way because you choose to be. You let fear eat you alive because that's what you want. Like the poster above said, what's the benefit of living like that? You can surely turn this around, if that's your will.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
wow, take it easy light workers!

Yeah, I knew this post wouldn't jell with the enlightened ones. It's kind of strange how the most "positive" people seem to have the least patience when confronted with uncomfortable words, especially those that they can identify with and break the walls of their own denial and self-hatred.

Surely my incompatible bad vibes will get swallowed by their resonating light.

Thank you to those who got the essence of what I was trying to say.
edit on 31-5-2012 by lupodigubbio because: adding word

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have a low vibrational field because I can't contain my emotions, especially anger, when evil prevails over good. My vibration is low because I can't manifest a ferrari, a mansion or lots and lots of cash.

Thanks for making mockery of that New Age nonsense that is lately so richly presented on ATS, I enjoyed your post!

You could have thrown in "sacred spaces" and "quantum frequencies" for a good measure, but hey, nobody's perfect.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

The ones that think they have all the answers will be the first ones led astray.

Great post, btw. SnF.

Yeah, that was exactly the essence of my post. Thank you for getting it!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I have a low vibrational field because I can't contain my emotions, especially anger, when evil prevails over good. My vibration is low because I can't manifest a ferrari, a mansion or lots and lots of cash.

Thanks for making mockery of that New Age nonsense that is lately so richly presented on ATS, I enjoyed your post!

You could have thrown in "sacred spaces" and "quantum frequencies" for a good measure, but hey, nobody's perfect.

You got it buddy.
But nobody's perfect? some people would challenge you on that. (hint: read some replies above)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

You got it buddy.
But nobody's perfect? some people would challenge you on that. (hint: read some replies above)

Dude... That's the scary part!

But back to the topic -- you said you are already low on frequencies, how about life force neurohormones? I don't know that these are, but some people think these are important. Check this thread.

To train to do this the males at puberty go into isolation for a month of fasting and trance dancing and the older males then transmit the laser-love energy into the younger males, thereby sublimating and ionizing their life force neurohormones.

So then when the vagus nerve is ionized through ultrasound from the collagen piezoelectric transduction then the vagus nerve bypasses the blood-brain barrier.

So, how is your laser-love level?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

.but, at least you have your humour

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I would only ask are you happy? Does this addiction to fear as you put it serve you well? If yes, congrats and I'm not sure why you would come off as if your complaining about it. If no, considering your determination that you "can't" change it, that's the classic definition of a victim - and I offer you my condolences.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join