It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the US Military Soon Turn Against Americans?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by yourmaker

underground for the most part = behind vault doors

who are they going to hurt down there in hiding?
nothing a little laser designation can't solve for the ones still taking off..
cut the supply chain, chain of command, the power source,
and that bunker means nothing but a concrete hole in the ground.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm all for pulling out of the UN and NATO.

The EU are big boys now and can hold their own. The UN, we get nothing but grief whether we help and esp if we invade. Both cost us money and lives with little or no return on those investments.

I wish US would pull out of UN but it appears the money/control behind the UN are calling the shots globally (including within the US). These are the creeps pushing global warming, sustainable development, agenda 21, one world government, green energy, centralized banking, global currency, etc.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1

The EU are big boys now and can hold their own. The UN, we get nothing but grief whether we help and esp if we invade. Both cost us money and lives with little or no return on those investments.

Damn right..........

How much does the United Nations cost? Rich countries, led by the United States, take note: you already pay about three times as much for the U.N. as appears on your own books — about $17.2 billion in 2006, according to figures newly pulled together in a U.N. report. And that number includes a whopping $800 million surplus for the sprawling U.N. system.

The U.N.: Even More Expensive Than It Looks

They have tried implementing "control" on our Nation,and its right to bear arms.

As soon as they tried,they should have been ceremoniously,kicked out of America......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

People wonder why I have plenty of sandbags ready to be filled.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1yearning2bfree
I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for our military and organizations such as OathKeepers. It is reassuring to know that they will stand with the American people and not against us, God knows we'll need all the help we can get when tshtf. I have often worried about this possible scenario, as we are all living in extremely perilous and uncertain times as I'm sure we can all agree. One of my concerns is that I have heard persistant rumors that there has been a concerted effort by certain alphabet agencies within the government to "infiltrate" most of our domestic militias to dilute or nullify their effectiveness when things start heating up. Can anyone address this issue?

yeah, those infiltrations have been going on for decades, primarily by the FBI in the beginning, then the ATF joined the party, and I'm sure DHS is in on it now, too. It's a known issue, and there have been means of dealing with that for years and years - before it really ever even started in the US. I don't believe they'll be as disruptive as they'd wish on a large scale. The numbers of the infiltrators are not high enough, usually no more than one or two per group, and the takedowns are accomplished by outside support - uniformed agents, rather than the infiltrators themselves. When a group gets taken down, it's one here and one there every so often, because there has to be a concentration of force, meaning a lot of guys per outfit. In the event of widespread unrest, they just won't have the necessary numbers to concentrate enough force on enough points.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1

no they cannot, and a TARP of our money is being floated through the house ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
now at the OP

one thing we are not considering here is that we had one Civil war already here and history does repeat its self often,
another thing,
other than griping, nobody is doing Jack about the cost of Gasoline, food, inflation driving us to cheap Chinese crap consumables ,,,,,so the whole gun behind a blade of grass was once true but I am not so sure anymore especially when the people now dependent on government will STILL be dependent then.....

so I will do what I say and doubt none of you guys but I am a bit agnostic to the position of America as a whole
edit on 31-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm all for pulling out of the UN and NATO. The EU are big boys now and can hold their own. The UN, we get nothing but grief whether we help and esp if we invade. Both cost us money and lives with little or no return on those investments.

I agree

edit on 31-5-2012 by neo96 because: edited to give credit to the source of those.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lives

How can you acknowledge the Patriot Act is unconstituional but say you're fighting for the Constitution??

The “Patriot Act” is unconstitutional.

Also, I know you're an advocate for a preemptive strike on Iran. A strike to put down the monster before he becomes a real threat. How can you logically surmise this position while "fighting" for our Constitution??

I support Israel’s right to protect itself right now and, if/when Iran poses a direct threat to US I will support US’s right to protect itself. I also support the US military defend any/all of it’s allies if authorized to do so by the US congress.

I'm on you're side. But I believe waiting for a declaration of martial law is BOTH not fighting for our Constitution and tactically ignorant.

So Americans should pre-emptively strike???

Strike who??

One of the rules of marksmanship is to have a clear target in site before you fire….I think that applies here too!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks for clarifying that for me, makes me rest a little easier...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't get the humor. You're the one saying you're fighting for our Constitution while declaring the Patriot Act unconstitutional while you write posts on ATS.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

so the whole gun behind a blade of grass was once true but I am not so sure anymore especially when the people now dependent on government will STILL be dependent then.....

Thats the problem though. Dependency.

We have to ween our population off of the teet of the Government. People are waking up,and realizing that the system is far beyond broken.

Crime would be at an all time low,if everyone started wearing their guns,instead of taking them out,only at hunting season !

I still believe there are enough people behind every blade of grass,to protect this country. I firmly believe that .

Silence is Golden.......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The UN?

Meh...

#1.) If this is an Emergency hang up and dial America

edit on 31-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lives

I don't get the humor. You're the one saying you're fighting for our Constitution while declaring the Patriot Act unconstitutional while you write posts on ATS.

OK???

I will and have fought for the constitution.

The “Patriot Act” IS unconstitutional.

Posting on ATS is NOT unconstitutional.

What are you talking about?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

every time you see a backwards American Flag - that organization has been compromised.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

so I will do what I say and doubt none of you guys but I am a bit agnostic to the position of America as a whole
edit on 31-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

So am I, but if it runs true to form, more will climb aboard as the trains rolls onward. It's surviving the first little while with next to nothing of numbers that will be a problem. Eventually, the cavalry will come filtering in, and lines of communication and such will be improved and tightened up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I would be very surprised if the Oath Keepers make up more than 1% of the American military population.

Active intelligence, and personal integrity, are this planet's two most rare commodities.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

a few years back - I remodeled my house - with SWAT tactics in mind. it only cost a couple of haundred so I did it. dont want to call any attention to it - but I just thought that the politics are changing faster than my opinions and I most certainly am not politically correct - by no stretch of the imagination -- now I'm glad I have a few layers of defense.
edit on 31-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You're sincerely dumb.

Talk is cheap "Oath Keepers"

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by seabag

You're sincerely dumb.

Talk is cheap "Oath Keepers"

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” ~Ronald Reagan

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

one thing we are not considering here is that we had one Civil war already here and history does repeat its self often,

I guess that will be when WE Oath Keepers earn our keep…

another thing,
other than griping, nobody is doing Jack about the cost of Gasoline, food, inflation driving us to cheap Chinese crap consumables ,,,,,

Of course there are people trying to fix that. At this point I think DAMN NEAR EVERYONE is trying to fix that in their own way. We’re now fighting about the best way (which is the divide that will spur any future civil war that you speak of).

so the whole gun behind a blade of grass was once true but I am not so sure anymore especially when the people now dependent on government will STILL be dependent then.....

I see your point, and there will be sheeple who are so friggen confused when the SHTF that they run to the arms of TPTB (as beggers not militants against us). There will also be some who just take to the streets and fight for their “lack of free stuff.”

Then there’s us…those who have read the constitution and understand what America is supposed to look like.

Who knows what the outcome might be? The point of the OP was that there are plenty of Americans who understand what America is and they are more than ready to act when the SHTF (whether people believe it or not).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join