It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse 2012: The World After Time Ends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
hi all

i searched and did not find this vid, and so....it must be shared!

great stuff, great stuff, imo...

ALL Humans should watch this and make a change or choose mars style...lol

wake up fellow Humans...

wake up my brothers and sisters...

thank you

find/watch this documentary...if you can find the full video please embed it here, thanks..

Apocalypse 2012: The World After Time Ends - Long Trailer
www.youtube.com...

"Apocalypse 2012: The World After Time Ends is a documentary that revives humanity's ancient spiritual past with Native American spiritualists, secular prophets, environmentalists, healers and leaders in the global sustainability movement. Director Bruce Weaver clearly Illustrates that only a spiritual and mythic revival can correct humanity's course."

i love you

lets make shift happen!
thank you

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I had a very uncomfortable feeling while trying to view this video. Maybe like it could have the intent of possibly trying to "brainwash" me... I don't know it just felt very "weird" to me and I do not trust it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday
I had a very uncomfortable feeling while trying to view this video. Maybe like it could have the intent of possibly trying to "brainwash" me... I don't know it just felt very "weird" to me and I do not trust it.

lol,

no, no, no my bro....it's all about getting us to wake up to how much damage is being done to the earth and it's about consciousness and society

lol

whatever, your response rings of shillary....if you ask me, but hey i still love you

share the full vid with friends. family, blogs.....time to do something to save this world instead of sitting on your ass and hoping..

do something! sign a petition, join an eco group, meditate, pray, love, share truth...

hugs

thank you

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Watched the trailer, might be an interesting film in the '2012' genre.
I hope it's not just footage of disasters cut with talking heads telling us how naughty we all are though, there are hundreds of films just like that already.

I'm not saying that it's not a valid point, just that it's been hammered home to the point where anyone who will listen to the message already knows.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: spelling again, what else, can't type

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel
Watched the trailer, might be an interesting film in the '2012' genre.
I hope it's not just footage of disasters cut with talking heads telling us how naughty we all are though, there are hundreds of films just like that already.

I'm not saying that it's not a valid point, just that it's been hammered home to the point where anyone who will listen to the message already knows.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: spelling again, what else, can't type

i watched the whole doc on netflix...recently added

i gave it a 5 star rating

it uses great imagery with spiritual people adding thier thoughts, along with some facts thrown in here and there....

well worth sharing or i would not be doing this

check out my other threads, for the win!

thank you

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
hi,

can anyone find/embed the full video here?

please

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
it's 2012

look around, times are getting interesting

ECETI Message From the Pleiadians, July 10, 2012
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

What exactly are we waking up to? I don't understand.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

before I watch this, please explain to me how this is different then ALL the other videos of the same genre?

new topics

top topics

join