It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie"Take Cover" and the Miami face eating attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It has been a while since i watched take cover was the story line kind of similar??? it was a toxic rain making the people crazy.....and wasnt he at the end on a beach in Florida.when he saw it coming.Could it be possible that the toxic rain could have this effect.

would be crazy if it did.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

I think the name of the movie is "Take Shelter", but yeah people started attacking other people after some kind of "acid rain" type event.

I guess whether it would be possible or not would depend on if there is currently any chemical or biological substance that could be transmitted by releasing it into rain clouds. I'm sure that somewhere there is a mad scientist trying to figure out how to do it. Probably some secret lab that is developing that sort of scenario for our own good- you know, so they learn how to "deal" with such a scenario if it were to happen. Sometimes I think that experiments like that are going to "for our own good" us to death! Kind of like those idiots that figure out how to mutate viruses to where they can become easily contagious so they can learn how to fight such a scenario. Just because they have the ability to do these things doesn't mean that they should. Big I.Q. doesn't always equal big common sense!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The movie is called "Take Shelter".

new topics

join