It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Terrorists Post New Decapitation Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The Army of Ansar al-Sunna claims that they had captured Bari'e Dawood Ibrahim and has posted a video of Ibrahim's decaptitation on their website. The group told the camera that Ibrahim was to face "God's Judgment," then he was decapitated.

CNN.com
DUBAI (CNN) -- An Islamist terror group posted a video on its Web site Saturday that it claims shows the beheading of a Baghdad contractor.

In a statement, the Army of Ansar al-Sunna said it captured Bari'e Dawood Ibrahim -- whom it described as a "traitor."

The group's claims cannot be verified by CNN.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Ibrahim was decribed as a traitor, he was forced to hold his name badge and state him name. Ibrahim worked for the US on water, air-conditioning and telecommunications, in Iraq.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by deeprivergal]

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Banshee]

[edit on 3-10-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
*shakes head*

I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said already on the beheadings.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Skillet]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't help but think that media outlets releasing this information is exactly what terrorists want. I know, freedom of speech and information, but having global news networks report this stuff is just the kind of exposure that the terrorist seek when they do things like this.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I 100% agree that releasing these tapes is just what terrorists want.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that nobody posts a link to the video, this time around. These kinds of gruesome things are better left unseen (and unheard).

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I love how they call the man who is trying to work on getting airconditioning and utilities a traitor. I suppose the terrorists want the country to stay in the dark ages.

top topics

join