It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just figured it out....

Rowdy Rudy must have lost a ton of money on FaceBook.

Oh, the pressures forced upon the modern man. What are we to do?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think you would be shocked by the number of cameras that are maned around the clock. 8-2 odds... i think you mean 4-1---- so if i understand you correctly only 1 out of every four cameras is manned?

Also why would the MSM go through the trouble of creating a "zombie cannibal drug fueled murder" story when there are plenty of other crazy things happening every day? Your theory is holding very little water with me until i am provided with proof of some sort.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anyone notice the person running like hell off the causeway before the attack happens?

It was within the first minute of the 23 minute surv video

Bet he knows something...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I'm talking about the bath salt MXE.
It CAN be tested for specifically.
If it is taken a lot over a few days
without sleep it will induce psychosis
and hallucinations. This is a classic case
of the new designer drug epidemic.
Wait and see this is a MXE related crime.
I believe they even found traces of it
somewhere at his place of residents
for the time,.

When I first heard this story, the headline included that he was on bath salts. I know people aren't believing this and I can totally see how people are skeptical so soon after the incident, but I watched an episode of "Addicted" once in which this guy in his twenties was hooked on these bath salts. Dude, this guy was CA-RAZY!!!! when he was on these things. His family said his behavior was getting more and more bizarre even when he wasn't on the drug. Like it had a cumulative affect on him.

I seriously don't doubt that, if this guy was hooked on bath salts and had been doing them for quite some time that he would eat this guys face off and not react to being shot.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

I find the MSM guilty of fear mongering. Period. That's all they do.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't get it. Are people here making light of this because he's a homeless guy and not a young attractive woman or perhaps a child? I'm confused. This is horrible and I don't mind the light-hearted speculation of zombies and having interesting dialog about it but... this is getting tactless (notice I didn't use the word "tasteless" out of fear of another pun).

Seriously, let's show the dude a bit of respect. You'll probably be buying his book in about three years.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

Alright, I accept the ass chewing. And apologise for the pun.

I'm sorry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes the MSM do fearmonger, I and many people on here wouldn't dispute that.

But by calling this a Hoax, you are pretty much saying that it didn't happen, or it was set up. When in actual fact it did happen. There's no taking that away. Especially for the victim and the people who had to witness it. Show some respect.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

But by calling this a Hoax, you are pretty much saying that it didn't happen, or it was set up. When in actual fact it did happen. There's no taking that away. Especially for the victim and the people who had to witness it. Show some respect.

Well where is the evidence ? You say this really happened ? How do you know ? What makes you so positive ?
Show me how this is so believable for you. A few jokes thrown in doubt do not constitute disrespect.
It's my policy to laugh at anything the MSM put out. They get no respect and have earned every bit of it. So don't tell me to respect that which has earned my hate.

Randyvious
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well where is the evidence ? You say this really happened ? How do you know ? What makes you so positive ?
show me how this is so believable for you. A few jokes thrown in doubt do not constitute disrespect.

You first.

I did actually ask you to explain your reasoning, but you brushed passed it by saying that the MSM fearmongers. That's not enough for me.

How about you show me some evidence on how this is all Hoax other than the surveillance cam moving.

You say it didn't happen, how do you know? What makes you so positive?

See it works both ways.

It's my policy to laugh at anything the MSM put out. They get no respect and have earned every bit of it. So don't tell me to respect that which has earned my hate.

I'm asking you to respect the victim and the people who had to witness this, not the MSM. You have a very cold heart.
edit on 30-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Im not sure how legit these pics are but its seems acruate i cant tell though

gawker.com...

what do you think?!
edit on 30-5-2012 by EmceeTrick because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by EmceeTrick because: sadasd

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
Im not sure how legit these pics are but its seems acruate i cant tell though

gawker.com...

what do you think?!
edit on 30-5-2012 by EmceeTrick because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by EmceeTrick because: sadasd

How legit they are ?? got to be kidding me right

Yes they are real
edit on 5/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well if MSM is good enough for you with all their BS and lies I not gonna even try to talk you out of it. I would say that, in it self, constitutes more evidence than you can bring to the table. Gotcha in a lil crossfire now huh ?

I shall return.
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think they are too! But i figured this was a good place to ask it. Freakin insane man.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
good news report

detailing what led upto the incident
the footage below is from our 'friends' at CBS

from this i can see that the dude hasnt slept....has to walk home from miles away in the heat....

plus add in some drugs.....

god bless him......i know he wasnt himself......
edit on 30-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why do you refuse to answer the question at hand? What evidence do you have that this is a hoax? Just saying that the MSM is bad is not proof, that is more likely a lack of proof. I am all for searching for the truth behind things but when you come on here and start saying that it is a hoax perpetuated by the MSM you need to bring some proof with that claim. A mans life was ruined, even more so then it already was, another man lost his life. And despite the act that prompted his being shot he was still alive and now is not.

So please when you come back if you continue to press the hoax theory please bring proof.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And liberals call me paranoid for wanting to be able to carry my gun?

Bath salts are like PCP, not '___' as is being reported, pretty big difference between the 2. If you encounter someone who is locked in a bath salt psychosis it could be 12 or more hours before they are back to normal, and they will have the strength of ten men.

No idea why dumbasses mess with it, the chance of a bad trip is really high.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
And liberals call me paranoid for wanting to be able to carry my gun?

Bath salts are like PCP, not '___' as is being reported, pretty big difference between the 2. If you encounter someone who is locked in a bath salt psychosis it could be 12 or more hours before they are back to normal, and they will have the strength of ten men.

No idea why dumbasses mess with it, the chance of a bad trip is really high.

And apparently, the more you do it, the more it messes with your brain even if you aren't on the drug. As I said in another post, I watched an episode of "Addicted" and this guy was hooked on this stuff. He was having hallucinations even when he wasn't on the drug. He was doing an interview and suddenly started tripping that their were dead bodies everywhere. It was insane to watch. I've definitely never seen anyone trip like he did while they were on '___'.

ETA: And, btw, I'm a liberal and don't think you are paranoid for carrying a gun.

edit on 30-5-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i think its odd there are so many of us that are pretty much hoping for a zombie invasion, it almost seems as if we are all blood thirsty our self's, and since zombies are all ready dead we get to kill a human form with out taking a human life making us the good guys, but then again i also see a zombie invasion being the ultimate test, only the smart and strong will survive, and when its all said and done we get to rebuild the world with a lot less people to deal with and a lot more space

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
..........A 20 MIN VERSION OF THE CCTV IS NOW AVAILABLE.!!!!!!!!...WTF

"Revealed: New Footage shows how Eugene came upon his victim Ronald Poppo by chance as he was strolling along naked, then stripped him and ate his face off"
DAILYMAIL....WITH NEW IMAGES OF THE ATTACK HAPPENING

IT SHOWS EUGENE WALKING NAKED ......STRIPS A SLEEPING DUDE.....STARTS PUNCHING HIM UP........THEN STARTS MUNCHING HIS FACE

WTF...I GOT TO GET THIS FOOTAGE........GIVE ME A SEC

peace

YEAY I FOUND IT......MUST WATCH...!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS JUST UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE RECENTLY, UNDER 200 VIEWS.....BUT SHEESH BY 5 MINS INTO THE VIDEO I COULDNT WATCH.....ALSO LOADS OF FUKERS ARE RIDING PAST ....WTF

WATCH THIS........COMPLETE ATTACK CAPTURED!!.....

he appears straight away in the south........and attacks dude in the shade.....by 2:30 I can see the attack clearly, as they go towards the sun... really looks like a scene from a horror movie when he starts eating...!!!
f`d up

I don't mean any disrespect or anything at all but did anyone else think this new part of the video was fake?

I might be wrong maybe it's just me, but if you watch it in full screen it kind of looks like the attacker has been put in with special effects or something and looks animated. Now this I wouldn't be surprised about seeing as the video came straight from the News place that everyone seems to be saying is known for putting out BS.

Like I said I might be wrong, it just looks a bit odd to me, like when you see other people on the camera later they don't move as smoothly and fluidly as the part where he's attacking the guy. Also how part's of the footage just skip past and are jumpy.

And if this is fake that would probably be why the people are just walking past and not noticing, I mean come on I don't care what the area is you can't tell me people would just walk past and blatantly ignore someone eating another persons face off?

I hope my post dosn't just get looked over and you guys actually watch because this looks really suspicious to me

What do you think about it?

EDIT: Oh and also so I don't get attacked by some of you I'm not trying to say this whole things a hoax I'm just talking about this new part of the video where you see the attack happening.

edit on 30-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join