It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ooparts and Ancient aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
Knowledge is power and thats why we are being kept in the dark

If knowledge is power, the best way of keeping the populace away from that power is not to keep things from it, it's to spread false knowledge, because if knowledge is power, people with false knowledge think that they have power but they have nothing.

Those of you who say that all are man made,i ask why did they make these items of great precision and elaborate design and then this technology didnt evolve??

They probably didn't thought it was important.

Do you know that the first steam mechanism, the aeolipile was made by a Greek? Why didn't they make cars and trains or other kinds of machines?

Probably because it was considered a toy and as they had slaves to do any hard work, they didn't need machines. Or maybe they didn't thought that the rotating motion of that steam engine could be used to replace manual work.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHDIKOULAS
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

If you dont like this thread i am sure you will find others that will catter to your taste.Stop derailing this thread already,if you dont have anything to add dont post at all

If you read my first posts,you will notice I was adding something (hell I think I have added value in all my past posts). Its called my opinion. Disagreeing with someone's research is not "derailing". Regardless I have to rebuttal if someone confronts what I have posted. There is nothing unethical about that. Please don't get too emotional about someone's POV.

What part do you disagree about my last post?

Take care

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76
reply to post by IMSAM

Most people come to these forums to learn, ponder and discuss, others to bash. I generally find that the "Forum Bullies" are usually just out to try and take your lunch money, not add to the intellectual properties of a conversation pro or con.

Yes i seem to notice that lately.

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by IMSAM

Great thread OP, thank you very much. Pretty much conclusive evidence that very intelligent beings and societies preceded us. People forget that some religions comprise the elites, and have a huge vested interest in suppressing things like this (always look for motivation), if people realized aliens were and had been interacting with us now and in the past, religious attendance and hence power would drop by about 90% overnight.

Knowledge is power and thats why we are being kept in the dark

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno
You need to drop the remote and discipline your imaginations. Please understand how impossible space travel is for any being. Yes ,,is it plausible for intelligent life to exist elsewhere, sure, but my friend the laws of space travel are the same for everyone

By insulting him i guess you don't have anything of value to confront him with? Is it proven he has a remote sewn into his hand?Or are you implying that he is not smart?

So yeah drop the attitude

As for the laws of space travel being the same for everyone i disagree.Because we are limited by our knowledge and fly with rockets.Aliens fly in discs so they seem to know something more at the moment that we dont

So yeah the laws are not the same for everyone as its not sure that we will follow the same technological path.We are limited by our knowledge
and who is to say aliens abide by those rules?We dont know their physiology to know if tehy abide by these rules.Eg octopus living in high pressures that we cant etc

And have in mind that because there are so many other nationalities here the language barrier is hard to bypass.Its hard to communicate what you mean when english is not your first language

@ rest

Those of you who say that all are man made,i ask why did they make these items of great precision and elaborate design and then this technology didnt evolve??They made the antikythera mechanism and said thats the apex of techonology?we reached the top?Why didnt technology progress?

edit on 28-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

If I have insulted anyone,that wasn't my intention. What part was insulting?

I was implying watching TV,,too much TV is the reason why people believe in aliens(and that includes influence from hollywood). Its a figure of speech. Without the TV the masses wouldn't be so glued to the delusion of aliens.

The laws of space travel has everything to do with all beings in this universe ,and yes "our" knowledge is limited(NASA knows this). But how difficult it is to achieve space travel..3 things have to happen to solve space travel:

- short distance travel= the ability to travel close to light speed

- long distance travel= the ability to control worm holes

- life support= the ability to defy aging in a supposed infinite universe

All three need new physics. Like I said in my previous posts ,if any Being solves these three points they(it) will think they are Gods. Trust me you do not want that(meaning if we are the host). Our knowledge has hit a wall and we haven't left that wall since the 60's. So we will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Ask yourself why you think aliens fly in discs? Because of TV and Hollywood. Nothing more. A disk design comes from the human mind. Furthermore ,a small disc craft wouldn't last in our tiny solar system alone. What makes you think this design(disc) can handle a 50k light year galactic travel??The whole disc notion is incredibly primitive.

Humans do have limited knowledge ,but why give some imaginary Beings(ET) the automatic advancement of superior knowledge. ???

Why do you people always do that?

Please don't use different species on this planet as a perspective on the possibility of advanced superior aliens. It really hurts your argument.

English is not my first language? Care to give some pointers?

And to answer your weak question why this human/man-made technology didn't progress? Because those with power have always suppressed knowledge. Its called human nature. Our history is full of it..

I hope you've learned a knew perspective on this whole man-made alien jargon.

Carry on..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No , I am not a jesuit. I'm 100% atheist. But more so I base all my beliefs on logic; NEVER on imagination,hope and blind faith.

Okay then, please give me some logic on how some of these crop circles, hundreds of meters large, were made, when often there are no footprints or tracks of any kind, no helicopters seen..............and yes I know, some were made by humans, but those ones are usually crude and easy to distinguish from the real ones. And remember, the real ones have their stalks bent, not broken, the human ones can never duplicate this, as it is a technology we do not yet have.

psychedelicadventure.blogspot.ca...
edit on 28-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No , I am not a jesuit. I'm 100% atheist. But more so I base all my beliefs on logic; NEVER on imagination,hope and blind faith.

Okay then, please give me some logic on how some of these crop circles, hundreds of meters large, were made, when often there are no footprints or tracks of any kind, no helicopters seen..............and yes I know, some were made by humans, but those ones are usually crude and easy to distinguish from the real ones. And remember, the real ones have their stalks bent, not broken, the human ones can never duplicate this, as it is a technology we do not yet have.

"Some of these crop circles"?? "Some"?
"When often"??
"From the real ones"??

You can't be serious. All crop circles were(are) made by man. Its a bit egotistical to think imaginary aliens would want ,let alone try, to communicate with you.

So let me get this strait, because you(or your affiliates) can't comprehend how these crop circles are made , the final conclusion it has to be Alien decent???

Am I missing something here?

What you have here is blind faith in hoping aliens did "some of these " crop circles. Nothing more

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I guess there is aliens in japan to?

www.thebigster.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That doesn't prove anything, it just proves Japanese can spray paint rice.

Spray painting rice is no the same as flattening crop stalks like no human can flatten them.

Please explain to me how with human made crop circles the stalks are broken but with ET made ones the stalks are just bent.

Some of these are man made, some are not, most are trying to impart a message about events in our solar system, unlike your Japanese spray painted grass:

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That doesn't prove anything, it just proves Japanese can spray paint rice.

Spray painting rice is no the same as flattening crop stalks like no human can flatten them.

Please explain to me how with human made crop circles the stalks are broken but with ET made ones the stalks are just bent.

Some of these are man made, some are not, most are trying to impart a message about events in our solar system, unlike your Japanese spray painted grass:

I know , its spray paint. Lol.. I saw it and thought of you.. And I do have respect for people who do crop circles. The problem is you don't ,fully.

Fair enough, I saw the picture you posted. BUT,Aliens never came to my simple mind. Can you educate me why you assume an alien did this particular CC?

Honestly, I don't see it. How did you come up with this conclusion. ?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Not sure if you realize it or not but those little tid bits you end a lot of your responses with makes you seem smug. To come in to a topic knowing you disagree with and preach everyone illogical seems illogical in itself. I would think you would want to seek out like-minded individuals to talk about what to you is logical topics. Here are the ones you have used so far in this thread and if one reads each post they were attached to they would see how they are backhanded comments of a person that finds them self superior to others.
-Good Day here and here
-Hope you get it.here
-Carry on here and here
-Take Care here and here
edit on 28-5-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added links

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf

Not sure if you realize it or not but those little tid bits you end a lot of your responses with makes you seem smug. To come in to a topic knowing you disagree with and preach everyone illogical seems illogical in itself. I would think you would want to seek out like-minded individuals to talk about what to you is logical topics. Here are the ones you have used so far in this thread and if one reads each post they were attached to they would see how they are backhanded comments of a person that finds them self superior to others.
-Good Day here and here
-Hope you get it.here
-Carry on here and here
-Take Care here and here
edit on 28-5-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added links

Wish I could respond accordingly... But then I would be contributing to an off-topic pattern apparently growing.

Enjoy Prometheus!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hello Armap,glad you pointed those out but you didnt let me reply.Not that i wouldnt post what you did.And funny you post that because i was reading a book about the aeolipile just recently and i was also befuddled why did they make that and use it only for game instead of anything else.Its like someone gave them this artifact and they didnt know what to do with it.Makes you wonder what hes automatons where

Whatever everyones opinions things like these are lifes enigmas.Some of them like the baghdad battery could be used by various oracles to display godlike powers.The real enigma will be if they came from aliens or from earlier civilizations we dont know anything about yet.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Its like someone gave them this artifact and they didnt know what to do with it.
That kind of "artefact" was described by more than one person, if it was given to them by someone else, it would be natural that they said so, even if it was to say that it was from the gods.
edit on 29/5/2012 by ArMaP because: missed a "of"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I know , its spray paint. Lol.. I saw it and thought of you.. And I do have respect for people who do crop circles. The problem is you don't ,fully.

Fair enough, I saw the picture you posted. BUT,Aliens never came to my simple mind. Can you educate me why you assume an alien did this particular CC?

Honestly, I don't see it. How did you come up with this conclusion. ?

Sure. One, in the ET made crop circles, there are no tracks evident, so just how did humans get to the point in the fields to make them? In the rice fields it would be easy to leave no tracks - under the plants is all water.

And two, this is a biggie, because the ET ones are made using their gravity/magnetic devices, the crop stalks stay completely flattened and yet the stalks are bent not broken, but in the human made crop circles either the stalks are flattened completely and broken, or not broken but not completely flattened. Please explain.
edit on 29-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Forget about the japanese stuff, that was a joke.

So because there is no visible tracks(not saying there is definitive proof there's no tracks at all) you conclude it had to be aliens?

Is everything suppose to be visible to you? Meaning just because you see an object in the sky and you cannot understand how or where it came from you assume its alien. Just because you cannot understand how the Giza Pyramids or Easter Island's heads (whatever you see on Ancient Aliens series) were made, you assume its ET's influence or ET themselves.
??

Basically Anything unexplained is concluded Aliens? Is that your way of processing the unknown?

Some UFO's= aliens
Some Crop Circ.= aliens
Some ancient objects= aliens

Is that how you conclude?

How do you know ET has and uses a gravity device?

I hate to expose you,but you leave me with no choice. You really make no sense. Again if you study the difficulties of interstellar travels , you realize all alien theories are way off. Its a fact. The government is not hiding anything about aliens. If anything they want you to continue to think and assume aliens have visited and do exist. The last thing the government wants you to know is that man has HIT a wall , and its called our orbit. The last thing the government wants you to know is all the trillions of our dollars are going strait to waste with NASA's(really Air force) misleading space program.

I am sorry but you have been tricked. The government wants you to believe in something. They don't want you to think for yourself. The "Alien jargon" is an additive to throw you off..They want you to focus on crop circles,ufo's, syfy,hollywood, history channel,conspiracy sites....on and on....

Really try to focus on space travel. Don't focus on point A and point B , but focus what's in between A and B. Don't focus on Earth or the billions of potential host planets, focus on the distance from earth to the host planet, or vice versa. You will see any being will find it too difficult. If visitors would come it would be robotic made by beings. Just like how we are doing. Life cannot survive in space.

I know what you are going to say, and all aliens wannabes say this: 'but the aliens are way more advanced than us humans'

You don't know that and why would you assume ?;because they live out there, they are smarter? Your whole perception is based on what you have read,seen and heard from writers,producers and directors. Whether its on TV,laptop,a book or a verbal story ,all were fabricated by man.

You are being duped.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think this picture of Dendera bulb is quite misleading. Are we talking about those bulb-like objects on relief or that wired thing on picture?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Why are you so afraid of aliens? Do you feel they are a threat to you or your order?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Explain the Nasca Lines if you would.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Why are you so afraid of aliens? Do you feel they are a threat to you or your order?

Looks like not one word from my post sunk in?

How can I be afraid of aliens if I don't believe in them. Just like I don't believe in demons or ghosts . Anything faith based is pointless.

And what order?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

Explain the Nasca Lines if you would.

Its Nazca isn't it... And they were made by man(who else would it be).

Again ,just like the Giza pyramids, you are not giving man any credit. But don't get me wrong ,,our known history is complete jargon. There is no doubt advanced(in many different facets) human civilizations existed much older than the typical story line. Do I have proof of this, probably not,but its much much more plausible than ET coming and carving a design in dirt(or in your case a landing strip).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Those coneheads are the ones who had the pyramids built.
They were very intelligent and had some advanced technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join