It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Youtube has decided to allow video #78, apparently there was no legal basis for removing last week, I think the act of removing it was bringing the youtube channel unwanted attention:

www.youtube.com...

The rest of the vidoes are also there, I highly recommend watching them if you have questions about what is going on in the world politically, ET/human contact, or important celestial events.
edit on 28-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
That's the problem with this junk. The people who believe in this kind of stuff already are easy targets. Those of us that require more substantial evidence than a YouTube video, are just not gonna swallow it. The whole idea of channeling aliens or being "in the know" is all bull anyway. Not one person claiming to be channeling can give a scientific theory we don't already know. They give that "You Are Not Ready" excuse. I've said in other threads on this type of subject, Bring proof or don't come at all. Still haven't seen any.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
That's the problem with this junk. The people who believe in this kind of stuff already are easy targets. Those of us that require more substantial evidence than a YouTube video, are just not gonna swallow it. The whole idea of channeling aliens or being "in the know" is all bull anyway. Not one person claiming to be channeling can give a scientific theory we don't already know. They give that "You Are Not Ready" excuse. I've said in other threads on this type of subject, Bring proof or don't come at all. Still haven't seen any.

Yes, keep on believing what the government and the MSM tells you and you'll be fine, after all they have such a great track record of honesty and integrity. The same government and MSM that could not see the housing bubble even months before it happened, the same government and MSM that took 30 years to determine and inform us smoking was dangerous, etc. The same government and MSM that couldn't figure why a hammer cost the pentagon $2000 and a toilet cost the pentagon $30,000 (hint - underground bases).

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Why the claim that is from Andromeda is so important?

Mostly because Andromeda is awesome.
Much better than our backwoods ghetto arse milky way..pfft..milk..really?
Andromeda is like a steak to our spam burger galaxy.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
The same government and MSM that couldn't figure why a hammer cost the pentagon $2000 and a toilet cost the pentagon $30,000 (hint - underground bases).

Seems you've been watching too much Independence Day....let me guess, you're Judd Hirsch?

By way of pragmatism, one doesn't simply suspend disbelief NOR do they buy into sensationalism simply because they don't trust the Government or Mainstream media.

In as much as one should be open to the possibility of either alien visitation or that they COULD be here (I dont think there is much question about sentient life ON other planets and in other galaxies, mathematically and statistically it almost has to be a certainty), but keeping that in mind those as vociferous as yourself in either ONE direction or the OTHER need to be taken with a grain of salt as they clearly have an agenda. Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills understands this and will simply not "buy into it" just because you think you've seen something great on Youtube (and most ESPECIALLY because if you quote a mainstream Film like Independence Day, one gets the impression that you let your imagination run away with you).

The balance between side A and side B needs to be maintained so that all possibilities can be managed effectively.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Yes that is the problem with this junk! No, wait!!!

The problem is that you T. Humans fail to understand. If I (ET) give you evidence that, when properly understood, would be the "proof" you seek; the most commn reaction is disbelief. Not because the evidence is faulty, but, because the "reader" has not the knowledge, nor understanding of science to properly comprehend the evidence.

If a channeler tells you "they said 'you're not ready'". What the real meaning is, the "channeler" is not ready. Exactally how is someone going to relate to you some "scientific mystery" they themselves cannot understand? And, even if they do, and they relate the "new" theory to you; do you have the education, understanding, knowledge to understand?

As an example;
A theory on "seeing" the differences between Terrestrial Humans, and non-Terrestrial Humans.
This theory holds that the main and most noticable differences wiil be in the distribution, and count of STR repeats in any given set of STR markers. Non-Terrestrials will exhibit "counts" that are anomalous to their observed phenotype.

Not well rendered, I'm not a biologist, so shoot me. However, it is close enough to begin practical use.

Are you a Biologist? Did you understand what I said? I'd bet NO on both.

It becomes rapidly nonproductive to offer T. Humans any srt of evidence. You simply will not understand, or yu will reject the evidence without ever looking at it, or attempting to understand.

And, then of course, I (ET) becomes the "poor, sick, deluded" one who has never had a life, and is just seeking attention . . . BS!

Anyway, "george", I've offered MY evidence elsewhere. If you truly have interest in this you will seek it out, if you don't seek, then you are only lying to yourself. If you do, do not come crying to me when you fail to comprehend. It is not y job to educate you.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
It is not y job to educate you.

Yes, actually it is your job to educate each and every one of us.

Otherwise why are you here? Like the flowers?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

It is not y job to educate you.

Yes, actually it is your job to educate each and every one of us.

Otherwise why are you here? Like the flowers?

I reiterate; Your education is not my responsibility. That is entirely on you.

Your flowers are okay, however, I'm tend to like the Wolves more. They are as smart as the Humans, and softer, warmer too

Tell me; "why do you visit the bottom of the Ocean?"

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I reiterate; Your education is not my responsibility. That is entirely on you.

And I reiterate, I believe it is in fact, your responsibility to educate us.

Our responsibility lies solely in absorbing said education, and determining, by way of open-mindedness, whether or not that edification bears merit.

Tell me; "why do you visit the bottom of the Ocean?"

I don't. In fact, I can't. The pressure is far too extreme to support my presence. However, I believe the point you're trying to make is that the same reasons I WOULD visit the bottom of the ocean reflects exactly the same reason you WOULD visit Earth.

However, I will tell you this, If I COULD visit the bottom of the ocean without imploding, and if I DID come across a sentient being there, I would absolutely find it incumbent upon me to try and educate them and teach them what I am all about and why I am there. Why I have come to a place they consider their domain (not that I believe ANY planet is ANY one species domain, but perception does become reality).

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am wondering now which is more unbelievable, the YouTube videos premise, or some of the 'alien' posters we have here.
I have less trouble believing in Bigfoot or mermaids, and there isn't any proof for them either.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am wondering now which is more unbelievable, the YouTube videos premise, or some of the 'alien' posters we have here.
I have less trouble believing in Bigfoot or mermaids, and there isn't any proof for them either.

It's funny these Planet X claims with much circumstantial evidence, and some hard evidence that is discounted, get these "well, why are we even talking about this when there is no hard evidence" statements, yet about 80% of the world's population, over 5 BILLION people believe in God, including over 50% in the US, and they aren't denigrated, insulted, attacked like those of us who have discovered the truth about Planet X.

Are we special? Do the same debunkers here give the same debunking attention to religious threads, attitudes and opinions? And yet there is less evidence of God than ET's or Planet X.

Why are we special? Are we a threat to certain agenda's?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

However, I will tell you this, If I COULD visit the bottom of the ocean without imploding, and if I DID come across a sentient being there, I would absolutely find it incumbent upon me to try and educate them and teach them what I am all about and why I am there. Why I have come to a place they consider their domain (not that I believe ANY planet is ANY one species domain, but perception does become reality).

Well, actually, James Cameron reached the bottom of the Marianas Trench last March.

And, what, prey tell, gives you the right to interfere with any living thing you might find there?

See, there is a fundamental difference between T. Humans and many of the "advanced" ETs; You would interfere, we would not. At least not deliberately. BTW -- I don't beleive in "advanced" species, we are all the same; some of us just been doin' it longer.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well, actually, James Cameron reached the bottom of the Marianas Trench last March.

And, what, prey tell, gives you the right to interfere with any living thing you might find there?

See, there is a fundamental difference between T. Humans and many of the "advanced" ETs; You would interfere, we would not. At least not deliberately. BTW -- I don't beleive in "advanced" species, we are all the same; some of us just been doin' it longer.

But see, you ARE interfering, right now. If you are whom you claim to be, then you would NOT be on this board actively contributing to it by posting or making threads. You would be a lurker ONLY. You would ONLY read. You would NOT communicate in any way, shape, or form. Doing so would be interference.

Doing that AND claiming that you are one of these beings is even MORE so.

It's also interesting to note how a "alien being" such as yourself uses contractions and slang in their communications.

By your own words and admission, you've just debunked yourself. Congrats!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
What gets me is he interviews this mythi guy who is on a scientific mission to study plants etc. and his presence cannot be known, yet he posts these interviews on one of the largest and well known websites in the world.

Which also brings up another good point....

Why would he even NEED to employ youtube? If he is from such an advanced society, why not simply take control of the airwaves and cable channels and Fiber Optic systems and Satellite radio and "jar" us into "enlightenment"?

Logic at ATS is like bringing a knife to a gunfight

useless.

Haha.. wow that smarts. Im pretty new here but I can already feel the narrow halls closing in.

I agree however about Aliens using youtube an interface being a bit puzzling given the massive set of technology at their fingertips. But there is always this free will non interference thing that gets in the way - either you believe or don't.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Somehow, I see this as completely unrelated...."reaching" the Mariana Trench, in a DSRV is not quite the same as congregating there.

Oh dear....where to begin....who said anything about interfering? I quote myself when I say:

if I DID come across

There is a big difference between stumbling upon, and intentionally interfering.

Let this be entered to the court as evidence A....your first misinterpretation of my prior post.

See, there is a fundamental difference between T. Humans and many of the "advanced" ETs;

And, so it continues.....misquoting (or misunderstanding) me....I never said a thing about advanced species...I find it necessary to (again) quote myself by pointing out:

a sentient being there,

Strong emphasis on sentient, but not even an allusion to "advanced".

Let this be entered to the court as evidence B....your second misinterpretation of my prior post.

You would interfere, we would not. At least not deliberately.

As previously stated, I wouldn't interfere intentionally either. Please refer back to evidence A.

BTW -- I don't beleive in "advanced" species, we are all the same; some of us just been doin' it longer.

BTW, please refer back to evidence B, I never claimed anything about advanced.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

But by your on admission, you feel everyone here is inferior or you wouldn't call people T. Humans.. Hmm, ok I read your "proof" that you are an alien from Andromus? or is it Kling? or ahhh yes Andromeda... Something you use as a basis for your calculations (and I admit I'm not great at math but) is based upon the info in the collective consciousness of all humans... how would one know what was stored in my mind? Without willfully and I may add in violation of my rights ripping it from my mind? I feel violated now, and you say you're not here to interfere......

Anyhow I digress.... I think you may need to get some medical help in deciphering your findings, a doctor may be a little more qualified to tell you your DNA is not human than your calculations are.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I fail to "see" any of your points. You openly state that yoou would "find it incubant" upon yourself to "educate". How is this not deliberate interferrance from an "advanced" species?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I fail to "see" any of your points. You openly state that yoou would "find it incubant" upon yourself to "educate". How is this not deliberate interferrance from an "advanced" species?

Do you have trouble with the English language? I don't say that with any sarcastic undertone, I say that with honest uncertainty.....because for me to DELIBERATELY interfere, would have to suggest that my INTENT was to interfere.....however, I said (this going on my third time) already that if I CAME ACROSS, which suggest stumbling upon....not seeking out.....do you get this?

As far as advanced, YOU are the one making ANY claim to ANY advanced species.... I have not made such a claim in any of my posts. Education does NOT have to come from an advanced species..... we, as humans, are constantly "educated" by single cell organisms on an almost daily basis....yet they are not more "advanced" in the traditional sense.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

[quote]
But by your on admission, you feel everyone here is inferior or you wouldn't call people T. Humans.. Hmm,

And, just how would you have e distinguish between the many different "Human" species. "T. Human" is simply a distinguishing phrase that identifies you as a "Terrestrial Human"; It is no different than"A. Human" for me, or "S. Human" for a sirian.

ok I read your "proof" that you are an alien from Andromus? or is it Kling? or ahhh yes Andromeda... Something you use as a basis for your calculations (and I admit I'm not great at math but) is based upon the info in the collective consciousness of all humans... how would one know what was stored in my mind? Without willfully and I may add in violation of my rights ripping it from my mind? I feel violated now, and you say you're not here to interfere......

How would One know what is in your mind? Indeed! Yet you share it freely here, and I'll bet other places as well. That kind of data merely has to exist in a place where it can be mined, and has few, if any, associations.

Anyhow I digress.... I think you may need to get some medical help in deciphering your findings, a doctor may be a little more qualified to tell you your DNA is not human than your calculations are.

I'm guessing you missed the post where I stated; I've had a lifetime of doctors and analysis.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Do you have trouble with the English language? I don't say that with any sarcastic undertone, I say that with honest uncertainty.....because for me to DELIBERATELY interfere, would have to suggest that my INTENT was to interfere.....however, I said (this going on my third time) already that if I CAME ACROSS, which suggest stumbling upon....not seeking out.....do you get this?

Yes, I do understand what you are saying. How you hapened across this poor creature is irrelevant. What you do next is the "all important" event. You stated that you would feel it incumbant upon yourself to educate. That is deliberate interferrence.

The only crrect option in the case where what you are observing "recgnizes" the act of "you observing" is to leave, as quickly as possible.

Your ideas of "education" seem kay.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join