It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman thinks she is the god warrior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Sorry I retract that statement as I misread your intention. The latest excuse for war is ::::::"religion has been responsible for all wars so lets kill them off"
Too stupid to see the blaring hypocrisy in their own scripts
My bad

No worries.

Honestly, I can see both sides on this split, since a lot of terrible things are done in the name of religion (and political parties, and everything else) that sadly end up tainting the vehicle that was merely taken advantage of.

I'm very fond of pointing out, though, that if you take away religion, take away politics and everything else that people rally behind and build movements with - you will be left with a no-less-unpleasant world, as the problem is PEOPLE and their human nature. The idiocy will never stop, the things that we use to excuse or justify it will merely change.

Take care.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Bobblehead is a must.

www.nwbotanicals.org...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oooh, I hope that lady doesn't find out about ATS. She could really disrupt the site within a few hours. Maybe she'd make a good government shill

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I was able to open the video just now.
Tragic about little Ashley. I have to believe she is in a better place.

Little doubt in my mind she's bipolar. You can be Christian and bi-polar, or any other mental illness.
edit on 5/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Bi-polar people are a whole new level of fun. I dated a bi-polar woman once and she threw a wine bottle at my head for no reason. It was empty at least, i doubt my head is hard enough to break an unopened winebottle.
edit on 25-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Oooh, I hope that lady doesn't find out about ATS. She could really disrupt the site within a few hours. Maybe she'd make a good government shill

I could suggest a couple posters that might be her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join