It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman thinks she is the god warrior

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is really something else

the house is darksided!!!!!
and does her religion not include a dental plan? To me the worse part of this is when you can see how scared the little kid is you shoud not act like that around your children not cool

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Is she a true christian? very interesting,.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I saw this on an episode of Wife Swap (If I recall the name correctly) a few years back. My thought was the same as your's. The child looked terrified.

I am a Christian myself, and all I could think of after that is no wonder?!?! No wonder so many folks think we are nuts! People like this that carry it far beyond the nth degree are only hurting the cause they think they are helping. It's sad really.

She actually did another episode of Wife Swap and acted just as ignorant on that one too. It boggles the mind to watch people like this and try to understand what went wrong from point a to point b.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
She needs HELP. lol

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I saw this on an episode of Wife Swap (If I recall the name correctly) a few years back. My thought was the same as your's. The child looked terrified.

I am a Christian myself, and all I could think of after that is no wonder?!?! No wonder so many folks think we are nuts! People like this that carry it far beyond the nth degree are only hurting the cause they think they are helping. It's sad really.

She actually did another episode of Wife Swap and acted just as ignorant on that one too. It boggles the mind to watch people like this and try to understand what went wrong from point a to point b.

Merino os a christian??????????! ewe joker ewe

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've seen that episode of Trading Spouses when it aired. ( Hey, I STUMBLED upon it... )

I couldn't believe her reaction! But you know what, she ended up taking the money, anyway...

She sure knows how to spread Christian love...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Wow... she needs a serious dose of reality. You can just tell by the look on her kids face they think she is completely out of control. This is the result of religion... insanity.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I've seen that episode of Trading Spouses when it aired. ( Hey, I STUMBLED upon it... )

I couldn't believe her reaction! But you know what, she ended up taking the money, anyway...

She sure knows how to spread Christian love...

Thanks for the correct name!
I knew there was another show like Wife Swap but couldn't recall the name. I too, just "stumbled" upon it...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Wow... she needs a serious dose of reality. You can just tell by the look on her kids face they think she is completely out of control. This is the result of religion... insanity.

No, it's the result of stupidity and possible mental issues. There are likely a minimum of hundreds of millions of believers in this world who would seem entirely normal to you in day-to-day encounters.

As with ANY group, the extreme fringes taint the entire body while most in it are actually common and benign.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
From the video uploader comments

Crazy Christian Lady, Marguerite Perrin on Trading Spouses.

R.I.P. Ashley Perrin

Ashley Perrin, the daughter in the blue jean jacket, of Ponchtoula LA, whose family was on the Fox show, Trading Spouses, was killed September 25 2007, when the minivan she was driving hit a guardrail and she was ejected. Drugs or alcohol were not suspected. Ashley leaves behind a 8-year old daughter.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
She needs HELP. lol

Darn, by the time i got to this thread youtube killed the video feed.

Bummer.

-------------------------------------------

Amended, feed is working now.

I doubt that woman is a christian, she has the worst acting i have ever seen, i mean worse than the actors on Jerry Springer.

By her "darksided" comments the woman couldn't tell the difference between a christian and a jedi knight shes like "may the force be with you" or Darth Sidious' Force Lightning cuckoo.

"Get the hell out of my house in Jesus' name"...

No christian would be on national tv either, making an ass of themselves and throwing stumbling blocks in front of every believer or giving ammo to MSM.

Smells like propaganda to me.

More and more of these nutjobs are showing up on tv, that ain't of Christ at all.
edit on 25-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

No, it's the result of stupidity and possible mental issues. There are likely a minimum of hundreds of millions of believers in this world who would seem entirely normal to you in day-to-day encounters.

As with ANY group, the extreme fringes taint the entire body while most in it are actually common and benign.

Try billions. Why does it piss you off so much that you wish death upon them?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I was able to open the video just now.
Tragic about little Ashley. I have to believe she is in a better place.

Little doubt in my mind she's bipolar. You can be Christian and bi-polar, or any other mental illness.
edit on 5/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Apologies if I'm just being dense here: who did you intend this response for? If it's actually aimed at me, I think you must have misread my post...

Take care.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Apologies if I'm just being dense here: who did you intend this response for? If it's actually aimed at me, I think you must have misread my post...

Take care.

Sorry I retract that statement as I misread your intention. The latest excuse for war is ::::::"religion has been responsible for all wars so lets kill them off"
Too stupid to see the blaring hypocrisy in their own scripts
My bad
edit on 25-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: left out a few wardz

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow, she really is mentally unstable. God is capable of looking after themself.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So whats the excuse for all the nutjobs that are not religious?

Religion has stopped many from seeking revenge, and doing harm to others as well.

If many did not"forgive" their enemies, as Christ taught, we might see a lot more destruction and craziness.

There are many many religious people with very good and noble hearts, who are doing their best to live a good life.

To say the result of religion is insanity is childish.

I would be curious to see what many people in this world would be capable of, if all believed they were never any consequences to anything they do, or those that have seriously done them wrong will never have to account for their deeds.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Take care.

Sorry I retract that statement as I misread your intention. The latest excuse for war is ::::::"religion has been responsible for all wars so lets kill them off"
My bad

I agree .

Anyone who makes a statement that religion has been responsible for all wars really has no clue.

Just more brainwashed souls , thinking they aren't brainwashed.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow..........Just wow. I have seen this before and I had forgot how horrid and absolutely insane this woman was. I feel sorry for her family.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Take care.

My bad

I agree .

Anyone who makes a statement that religion has been responsible for all wars really has no clue.

Just more brainwashed souls , thinking they aren't brainwashed.

Lol
As an agnostic a few years back, I heard that arguement a multiple of times and formulated this:
"Lines on paper are responsible for most wars even before we had gunpowder and the knowledge to manipulate metals into our favourite shapes"

CRICKETS LAUGHING HISTERICALLY.
Religion doesn't even make it into the top 5 of man made death events. Money/currency is definately in the top 2

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join