It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who predicted the future, Edward Mandell House; The Dummy Corporation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So I was listening to this hip hop track by Ab Soul - Bohemian Grove. And I was curious with what the speech at the end came from. So I googled it and found out it was a speech from Edward Mandell from 1913. IT IS PRETTY ACCURATE to what is happening now.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

Banker bailouts anyone?

Edward Mandell House (July 26, 1858 – March 28, 1938) was an American diplomat, politician, and presidential advisor. Commonly known by the title of Colonel House, although he had no military experience, he had enormous personal influence with U.S. President Woodrow Wilson as his foreign policy advisor until Wilson removed him in 1919.

In the 1920s, House strongly supported U.S. membership in the League of Nations and the World Court, the Permanent Court of International Justice.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the full quote;

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

Here's the song,

HIP HOP EDUCATED ME

Another line from it, I thought was clever;

"Got me harder than sneakin a bitch in bohemian grove". Woman were not allowed to be members of the grove or attend the two week camp get together. They could only come as guests by had to leave by 9 or 10 p.m.

It leads into this track about being Chattel. It also taught me what the word chattel meant, I never knew it.

Personal property, roughly speaking, is private property that is moveable,[1] as opposed to real property or real estate. In the common law systems personal property may also be called chattels or personalty. In the civil law systems personal property is often called movable property or movables - any property that can be moved from one location to another.

edit on 23-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The people will become helpless and without any hope

for their redemption and, we will employ the high office

of the President of our dummy corporation to foment

this plot against America.

edit on 23-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All these flags and stars and no one has anything to add?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Bump! Good thread!
I always wondered about colonel House. The New Deal and all the League of Nations.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
lol well thanks for replying

top topics

join