It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As soon as the eclipse ended, my life changed...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Sounds to me that instead of posting on ATS, you should be out taking care of business like, talking to your bank about removing her from your accounts or even setting up a new account that she doesn't have access to. Finding a job if you don't have one so you can make money to support yourself. If you do have a job, you need to secure a lawyer to represent yourself before she takes it to the extreme. CYA my friend, CYA.

I have been through a divorce and even though it seems easy, there is always something that pops up unexpectedly. Be prepared for anything, especially since it sounds like you have no one to fall back on.

As for the eclipse, I think it's possible to affect anyone, but for me it has no effect. That's just me though.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its only going to effect you, if you believe its effected you.

Don't be silly and use a solar eclipse as a excuse fix your problem.

Its just a coincidental occurrence nothing special, if you gained super powers it would be special.

But its a everyday thing, these days a broken home united tragedy. if things are meant to be they are meant to be.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Yes,
Instead of "taking care of business" it appears you were preoccupied with the upcoming eclipse.
you didnt safeguard you car or your bank account. You more than likely failed to lay out other precautionary measures to keep this series of events from happening.

You ex-wife probably knew you would be on the roof trying to photo the eclipse giving her some lead time to light out with the car. seeing you jump and scramble gave her the idea to accuse you of assault ( she may have hit her collar bone while hastily getting in the car or just previous, in an unrelated event.

Your mother and father are, self admittingly, not on your side. So you have had some previous "less that sterling moments" regarding your behavior toward wife and family in the past.

Were you drinking before or during this event. Does drugs, alcohol,other addictive or devious behavior factor into this? Do you have anger issues? Are you considered by others as a "manchild"?

Are you capable of serious self reflective and self critical thought and positive action? Have you done any of this lately? If you go back and read your post I think you will find some of the answers to the questions you have are right there. Read, think read and think some more.

edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: little sumtin'

First off, she went to her bank, and got her money.

I jumped because I thought my car was being stolen, that's all.

My mother and father, don't know me very well but they do know I'm nor a violent person and have never had incidents of this like in the past, that much they can't ignore.

I appreciate everyone on this thread trying to help me through being a wife beater, or whatever but I gave a back story and asked one question.

Whatever my parents think at this point is irrelevant.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Nah I'm actually not even religious. That was just an attempt at trolling a troll.

Try not to be such an ass to people though, seriously. This guy's life is rough right now and you're being a dink about it. I used to be like you, and I'll tell you from my experiences that acting like this isn't going to make your meaningless existence feel any better. I used to think trolling would make me feel better by getting laughs out of it, but it didn't. This is coming from someone that had a sh*t childhood.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Had to respond to this post first....

Did it occur to you - that my relationship with my parents has always been troubled and disconnected?

but of course... I'm the problem...

Sounds like it.....

1. You got fired from your job.
2. You've had issues with your parents for a very long time.
3. Your phone was disconnected for non-payment (though you claim you paid.)
4. You're getting a divorce.
5. Your entire family thinks you are a dead beat.
6. You have a temper, self-admitted.
7. Your wife claims abuse you say never happened.
8. You are pretty surly with the responses you get here.
9. Your concern is wondering if the eclipse may be connected to all this?????

The answer is this: Maybe there is a correlation and maybe there is not. We have no good way to know, but the real point is, even if we DID know, what would that do?

If the answer is, "No, there is no correlation." then the entire issue is moot. End of story.
If the answer is, "Yes, there is a correlation." then

a) Many people won't believe you.
b) Even if they do, who cares?

There's nothing about the correlation, if it exists, that can help you, unless being on the roof is a sufficient alibi for not hitting your wife. The problems you have existed years before the eclipse, and they still exist after the eclipse.

Don't concentrate on the eclipse; concentrate on the problems.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Yes,
Instead of "taking care of business" it appears you were preoccupied with the upcoming eclipse.
you didnt safeguard you car or your bank account. You more than likely failed to lay out other precautionary measures to keep this series of events from happening.

You ex-wife probably knew you would be on the roof trying to photo the eclipse giving her some lead time to light out with the car. seeing you jump and scramble gave her the idea to accuse you of assault ( she may have hit her collar bone while hastily getting in the car or just previous, in an unrelated event.

Your mother and father are, self admittingly, not on your side. So you have had some previous "less that sterling moments" regarding your behavior toward wife and family in the past.

Were you drinking before or during this event. Does drugs, alcohol,other addictive or devious behavior factor into this? Do you have anger issues? Are you considered by others as a "manchild"?

Are you capable of serious self reflective and self critical thought and positive action? Have you done any of this lately? If you go back and read your post I think you will find some of the answers to the questions you have are right there. Read, think read and think some more.

edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 22-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: little sumtin'

First off, she went to her bank, and got her money.

I jumped because I thought my car was being stolen, that's all.

My mother and father, don't know me very well but they do know I'm nor a violent person and have never had incidents of this like in the past, that much they can't ignore.

I appreciate everyone on this thread trying to help me through being a wife beater, or whatever but I gave a back story and asked one question.

Whatever my parents think at this point is irrelevant.
Some people you just can't reach
E.G: ^^^^

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Actually, it was physically evident of a change for me as well and it happened 1 min after the end of the eclipse (astronomically / astrologically) here in Texas. Clouds in Austin and it was dipping into the horizon so couldn't see it. Before: frustration, irritation, anger, non communication. The moment is passed: a sense of peace, 10 people messaged me within 10 min (not about the eclipse) and everything started working again (at least in it's normal half-ass way lol)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Married couples shouldn't be living with parents.
It rarely works for any length of time and the eclipse was purely coincidental.

Sorry to hear about your situation - I hope you can turn things around.
Best wishes,
ATA

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Things changed on my end too bro. You ain't alone.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Did it occur to you - that my relationship with my parents has always been troubled and disconnected?

but of course... I'm the problem...

I don't know how to be any less blunt, but that is a common trait in a lot of wife beaters, or people with anger problems. That doesn't help your case.

I do not understand why they would believe her if it is not in your character. Regardless of your past with them. Again, not saying you were guilty of anything at that moment in time.
edit on 5-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

Have you considered that maybe his parents are crazy and not him? I've met PLENTY of people who are more rational/sane than their parents and have to put up with ridiculous/immature insanity and accusations from them. Couple this with a crazy ex-wife (which is quite common) and you've got a recipe for alienation.

Personally, I believe the OP. It's possible he's BSing, but I believe him more than not.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Oh yeah there is a definate connection. They both occurred on the same day.
End of connection. Oh and sorry, I hope your situation imporves.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Astrologically speaking, if your natal chart was hit; depending on the aspects, your situation could in fact be caused by the new moon and eclipse......That is if you believed in that sort of thing and had a way to speak to an astrologer about it, but after finishing your post, that is probably not possible. I am sorry about your situation, that truly sucks.....

Ya wanna know what happened to me? Its horrible too but in a different way. I was talking to my husband about how people feel phases of the moon. Within the moment of the total eclipse, I began to feel nauseous and vomited up my entire dinner. I ended up sick with food poisoning from bad sour cream.....ARGH Was that caused from a bad horoscope for the day? Or just coincidence that the eclipse happened within 45 minutes of my dinner?

edit on 22-5-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone.

Then how are you posting in these forums? Just curious, if you have no phone either?

It's called wireless? He may have found a Starbucks or something with free wifi. Even McD's has it now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
Have you considered that maybe his parents are crazy and not him? I've met PLENTY of people who are more rational/sane than their parents and have to put up with ridiculous/immature insanity and accusations from them. Couple this with a crazy ex-wife (which is quite common) and you've got a recipe for alienation.

No, not really. BTW, I don't think he is B.S'ng, exactly, but the issue is that he has a litany of issues that he's mentioned and NONE of them are his responsibility. If it were just his parents, OK. I could see that. But it's not. It's his parents, his wife, his boss, the phone company, posters here. In short, EVERYbody. Just read through all his answers. And he has a temper, which is obvious. He's managed to alienate everyone. And he's fixated on an eclipse.

I find it hard to believe that the entire world and everyone in it is out to get him. What I hope he does is begin to understand that the one common denominator in all these issues is one person, himself, and that a change in the way he behaves and accepts responsibility is the key to turning his life around.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ETA: wow, I think this is the wrong forum

Preface: I live in Houston, so I only saw maybe 23% of the eclipse before the sun set (got good pics though).

Anyway, so I was out, on a ladder in front of my moms house, snapping pictures of the eclipse and being excited as it's my first time seeing one. For the past month or so, I've been going through a divorce which has been overall very peaceful. The eclipse had just become invisible to me, and I was trying to get onto the roof to try and catch a final glimpse, when I see my car drive off - without me.

It wasn't anything for me to jump off the roof, and find out from my visiting family that my (ex)wife had gone to the bank (on a sunday evening!??!).

So about 5 minutes later, my father comes out, and confronts me about hitting my wife. I told him that if that's what she said, then she lied because when she left, I was all the way on the roof, with pictures and time stamps to prove it. So about 15 minutes later, visiting family left, and my wife returned. She immediately began accusing me of lying and saying that I hit her in the collar bone area. My temper got to me a little, and my parents began to intervene. Once in the house, both my parents, and her, begin browbeating me about my current situation. I recently got fired from my job and am in a dispute with UEI because the employer provided invalid reasons for my dismissal. Because of that situation, I was being called a dead beat, and such from all 3, as if I'm not busting my ass looking for work!

This confusing situation escalated more and more, until my father told me to leave, and to not come back - and that she was welcome to stay. After realizing he was serious, I left, confused, and honestly pretty depressed overall.

Not an hour later, my phone service was suspended for non payment.... even though I paid..........

So now, I'm living in my car, with no money to my name, confused as hell, with no phone. The only bright side, is I saw a (partial) solar eclipse for the first time in my life. good pics...

Could there be a connection between the eclipse, and the SHingTF in my life?
edit on 22-5-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

thats pretty crazy, good luck.

so why would your wife accuse you of hitting her?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join