It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has there not been assasination attempts on the Warburgs,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Windsors, Rotschilds, the Beers or any of the other families that supposedly run the show? You would think if they have that much power they are bound to step on someones, but I dont recall any of those names having even been linked to an attempt on their life or their immediate family.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, they couldn't very well run everything if they weren't also immortal. Duh.

Everyone believes in God(s)...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Many of the more "familiar" old-money families are still around, but more often then not, they don't use their "famous" family name, for obvious reasons - plus many of these families are quite large, with many, many branches, with no real "figure-head" of the family whole. Still, they have their own "troubles" - it seems with extreme wealth, you are more likely to be assassinated by a close, greedy relative rather then an NWO assassin.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
Many of the more "familiar" old-money families are still around, but more often then not, they don't use their "famous" family name, for obvious reasons - plus many of these families are quite large, with many, many branches, with no real "figure-head" of the family whole. Still, they have their own "troubles" - it seems with extreme wealth, you are more likely to be assassinated by a close, greedy relative rather then an NWO assassin.

You have any examples of this relatives assassinating others? Cause I can't think of any cases like you described?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
Still, they have their own "troubles" - it seems with extreme wealth, you are more likely to be assassinated by a close, greedy relative rather then an NWO assassin.

I really think that depends on how many people they piss off. I am quite sure there are more soldiers still living than relatives to any of these "families" and although family members have proximity, soldiers have skills ;-)

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join