It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPD: Pregnant woman raped by security guard at Greyhound bus station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

pregnant woman raped by tsa goon at houston bus stop

www.infowars.com

HOUSTON – A security guard at the Greyhound bus station in downtown Houston is accused of raping a pregnant woman in the bus station security office.

Tyler Duhon, 29 is charged with sexual assault of an adult.

According to court documents, the victim was trying to catch a bus from Houston to Dallas to visit her unborn child’s father on April 30, 2012, when the alleged assault occurred.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Fri May 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit, to reflect sourc title: www.khou.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
why in the hell is there a tsa agent at a bus stop . yes the woman had wacky weed remnants in her luggage so what. are there alot of people hijacking buses to crash them into buildings no.
are there alot of drug tafficking going by bus from houston to dallas doubtful. when did we decide to go from one town to next town we need to be searched and groped thru a check point . check points are what you had in nazi germany and soviet russia not america. its a shame if texas isnt a state you can get death for rape of pregnant woman

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No where in the original article does it say the actions where done by a TSA agent, in fact it clearly states it was done by a employee of a private security firm called "top gun".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

dont clutter this doomtard anti-government rant with your logic and facts.

we need everyone to be afraid.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Holy crap, I have been to that bus station once, when I was processing for the Air Force. It is a horribly dirty place, and just not somewhere I would want to be ever again. I assume this story is true, and I would not put it past anyone in the TSA...Seeing as who it is they hire.

Since when are TSA agents at bus stops? I don't ever use the bus, but I think I remember hearing something about agents being at bus stops not long ago. Hmm.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The TSA keeps American citizens safe from Islamic terrorists... who hate YOU because you love freedom.
If you have a problem with the TSA, then you are with the evil, evil terrorists.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The TSA has even reportedly been seen at train stations as well. I can't even take the empire builder out west for camping, since they won't allow me to take knives, saw, axe, or stove fuel.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The original article or any other news reports do not anywhere state that the person is a TSA employee, only that he was a private security guard, Alex Jones is the one calling him a TSA agent.... This is one of those times when it pays to be clear on this, I many hate the TSA but don't blame them for something they didn't do, when there's plenty of stuff they did do.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
sorry,too side track,,Greyhound bus,
remember out west Canada,,the guy on the Greyhound bus,,who cut the guys head off.
ya while riding on the bus, just up and ,,cuts this guys head off,,clean off,, with a knife,,
anyway.
he's out.

bus,,ya,,could triggered a memory,,Greyhound bus.
me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The victim said she begged him to let her go, telling him she was four months pregnant and has a young child at home. The victim told Duhon she’d do anything if he’d let her go.

So, she was caught breaking the law. Then, admittedly by both parties, she begged to "do anything" to keep the police from being called. Then, whatever happened is a he said/she said scenario, but she did not call the police, and neither did he. Then, the "assailant" gave her the $20 bribe back, and brought her a drink, and she left. Then, sometime later, after discussing it with her cousin, and after disposing of any evidence of her own crime, she decided to call police.

The arrest may have been appropriate, but this isn't going anywhere. He won't go to jail. If he did rape her, he will get away with it because of her actions, and if he didn't rape her, and it was consensual, then he is going to get put through the wringer, which he definitely deserves for using his power and influence to take advantage of a desperate situation.

Regardless of the fact that I disagree with the drug laws and she should have never been in this situation, the fact is, they are illegal, and she is 4 months pregnant, and she should not have had the drugs with her pregnant and travelling, and she should not have offered to "do anything" to get out of trouble.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I can't lie... the story does not sit right with me.

Who gives a victim some cigarettes after raping them? Who comes onto a bus to give a rape victim a drink they left behind?

Is it possible that this was not "rape" but maybe a case where he used his position to get laid and she gave it up on a promise to not go to jail?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

And then she told her cousin, who reacted dramatically, and then she regretted either the act, or at least the re-telling, and she found herself cornered yet again, this time by a cousin and a baby-daddy, and so she cried rape.

Something doesn't sit right with me either. This seems like a victim mentality. Constantly making decisions that get her into compromising situations, and then making even worse decisions to get out of those situations.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Security guards are the persons most trusted. But nowadays security guards are being the main culprits of the society. I really pity for the situation and the women. There is no minimum security to any women in this society. I don't know why TSA agents meant for. It would better if the government takes this incident seriously and takes action immediately.

armed security guard
los angeles security guard companies

new topics

top topics

join