It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: Possible Terror-related activity in NW Ohio

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It was probably Sacha Baron Cohen making some filler footage for his current movie, The Dictator.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I thnk people need to stop ragging on OP. ffs.
The FBI agent said that they have made terror arrests there before.
The op said that the university they claimed to come from had not enrolled them.
Did you guys even read the whole post? Or just stop after the first three lines and automatically get all.
"OP SAW HAJIS WITH GUNS, HES A PROFILING,RACIST, S#FORBRAINS!"

The Evidence that OP supplied is a bit creepy.
I'm not going to outright say they they were definitely terrorists, but if you were his friend at the gun range, witnessed what he did, and then found out that those Saudi men lied about their university and their shooting capabilities, wouldn't you be a bit freaked out?

Who knows. This could be some sort of false flag in the making that they have discovered.
If American Uzis are so hard to get a hold of, and they end up going to NATO and start opening fire, wouldn't that be a nice false flag?
"LOOK THEY'VE INFILTRATED THE SYSTEM ENOUGH TO GET FAKE IDs, AND EVEN AMERICAN MADE UZIs! TRUST NO ONE! WE ARE NO LONGER SAFE! MARTIAL LAW!!"

Yeah, I know, that made me sound pretty stereotypical, but I'm saying that if OP is correct, and it is terror related, Wouldn't that be kinda "convenient?"

edit on 17-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Thanks for the support ( I think)! I should have mentioned in my follow up, that I'm not a psyop, or spy, or anything planted by the government. I work in healthcare 80 hours per week and still can't pay all the bills. I'm like any other American. I'm not making this up for the sake of drama. I have enough of that in my life already.

I do hope like hell these guys were ok and that nothing will come out of it. If one person reads this and reports something they see, maybe the FBI can connect the dots and prevent something from happening. Wouldn't that be nice?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by garberinc

Ah no. I didn't mean YOU were working for the government, sorry :p
And yes, it was support :p

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OP, great story but its too great of a story. Why would an FBI Agent disclose to you or your friend that there were other "terror related arrests" and that they didn't go to the university listed on the Visas? How was your friend able to get all of the details? I just don't buy it. Sounds like a bad plot for 24.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Be Alert !

The country needs more Lerts

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
OP, great story but its too great of a story. Why would an FBI Agent disclose to you or your friend that there were other "terror related arrests" and that they didn't go to the university listed on the Visas? How was your friend able to get all of the details? I just don't buy it. Sounds like a bad plot for 24.

That's what I want to know. Why in the hell would an FBI agent disclose the details of an investigation to some dude?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

And clearly there is something to this, since the FBI has already discovered they lied about which university they are attending

Don't buy it. This is fine story telling, but that's all it is. The FBI does not go around sharing details of their investigation, even to the persons/people making a report of suspicious activity. An investigation would also take time, so it's seems very dubious that they would have "reported back" to your friend on something like this so quick.

If you report something to the FBI, you'll get a curt thank you, and they'll ask you questions. THEY ask the questions. They do not answer them. They do not "let slip" pertinent information about the investigation. They do not tip off parties, even the reporting ones, about the direction the investigation is going in. For all the FBI knows, the person making the report is actually working in league with the bad guys, or planting false information - and the person making the report is treated with suspicion just as much as the subject being reported. Of course the FBI won't admit any of that, which is why they don't tell the reporting party ANYTHING, beyond a thank you for filing a report.

So sorry OP, some of the things you are claiming sound like malarkey.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I really feel like something's up with this story too. I mean, how could OP's friend be able to tell that the student visas were the only thing in the wallet? If he had been working at the shooting range and had been the person directly talking to them, that would make this story more realistic. And as someone else already said, I doubt the FBI would disclose much of anything to you or your friend.

I honestly don't know what to think. I suppose it's possible he's a plant, but then again he could just be a troll looking to see how riled up he can get the members of a Conspiracy forum.

Or, he may just be over exaggerating a story told to him by his friend.

I just really don't think it's true.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Remember vote for Romney because Obama is soft on terror except for killing Bin Laden with his bare knuckles Bruce Lee style. Other than that he just passed a law to allow him to grab and kill anyone on Earth or something....

"We don't capture anybody any more," Rodriguez told 60 Minutes' Lesley Stahl on Sunday. "Their default option of this Administration has been to ... take no prisoners ... How could it be more ethical to kill people rather than capture them? I never understood that one."

Of course if you think an infinite war on shadowy terror groups is a viable option then vote for Obama or Romney.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evan_Dood

I just really don't think it's true.

Some random person with a made up internet name wrote that.

Of course it's true.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

Real terrorist already have ak's!

Great post thanks for sharing. Please keep up on updates!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The agent said, "all I can say is that we have made terror related arrests in the Toledo area. This is what they are doing.... they are in training".

It should be of no surprise whatsoever to the FBI that these guys are in the area because you can rest assured, 100%, that they are already on the FBI payroll.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This will be my last post as to the validity of the "story". Like I said... I really do not care if you don't believe my post. It is absolutely true, word for word, including what the agents told each one of us. My friend is a very observant person, number one. And number two, like I said in the original post, he goes to this small "ma and pa" shooting range all the time. He has built a rapport with the owner. So, between them they discussed what each one saw.

I swear on the lives of my children, this is true. And trust me, I believe in Karma enough to not do that willy nilly.

Over the past two years ATS has changed. When I first joined, it seemed to be a forum of free thinkers and place alternative ideas could be posted and discussed. Now, though, whenever someone posts anything, from a UFO, to anarchy, to the neighbor's dog crapping in their backyard, it is greeted by the debunkers. They try anything to say "it's not true". The open minds are gone. And that's a shame! We should try to be analytical without condescension.
I hope folks that read my post take it seriously. Doubt it if you want. Analyze it. But I'm here to tell you it is real. So I hope the debunkers can see through their jaded eyes and stay alert. Because this stuff is happening and it is happening under our noses while the liberals sing to you "cumbaya, the world is a wonderful place" and while the debunkers call bull****.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well, IF this story is true then you need to immediately call the Agent's supervisor, letting he/she know that the agent you spoke with has compromised an ongoing investigation. A simple slip up like "...they are training" can do more harm than you can imagine. Posting that statement on the Internet, if true, could alert a cell so they disappear.

In effect, YOU have compromised the security of this nation. Again, only if this story is true.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is out of character for me but here goes:

If any of you are in public and see a group of "arab" looking men doing something you are doing, try this approach. Walk up and talk to them. Not in a "hey are you guys a local terrorist cell" kind of way. But, just try to strike up a conversation with them. If you are all in the same area and doing the same things, odds are you have some pretty easy conversation starter material.

Worst case scenerio, you get a really bad vibe from them and you call the authorities (you were gonna do this anyway so no big loss).

You may actually find that you get along with them. Shocking I know, but it has happened in the past. Arab looking people laugh, joke and can even carry on intelligent conversations. This way you don't have to call the FBI and cause drama for people you have never met.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Feltrick,

lol.... I strongly disagree. You seem angry. Hope all is well with you. You do have a valid point though and I appreciate it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

That is very well put. I would like to think that if I was present that day, I might have done just that. Maybe not. But since I wasn't present, I guess I cannot answer as to why the owner, my friend, and two other gentlemen didn't approach these men in question. I'm going to call my friend shortly anyway and ask him just that.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Right, because the best thing to do to stay under the radar is all go to a shooting range in a gang and look as suspicious as possible!

Sorry OP, I'm not buying this story one bit.

If these are the kinds of people we have to fear, I don't think we need to fear anything. They might as well be carrying illuminated signs with arrows pointing to them reading "DUCK AND RUN AWAY!!!!"

If people are gonna make up BS stories about "suspicious" people being "potential terrorist" they really should read a few spy novels or something first, at least make it a little more plausible.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I generally agree with your posts. All I can say is...bet the shoe, and underwear bombers thought it was a good idea at the time.. I'm constantly amazed at the stupidity of supposedly smart criminals.

Des

edit on 17-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join