It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis Hendrix

Here you go.

educationforum.ipbhost.com...

If you had bothered to scroll down, you would have seen this:

No tire tracks visible because the crew had walked all around the LRV and kicled up enough dust to obscure the tracks. I don't understand why you can't see that.

The tires were constructed so as not to collect dust. Again, no mystery. Why don't you understand that?

In the last photo you can clearly see caked dust around the central rivits. You can see that, can't you?

Look at the tire rim - can you see all the dust I see?

Your own source.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh and how did it get here without making any tracks. like i said before ,Fishy.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
How lazy of you to cut and paste the only paragraph that goes along with your views. dishonest, and lazy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

How lazy of you to cut and paste the only paragraph that goes along with your views. dishonest, and lazy.

All you did was link to another web page, a page that included the obvious explanation for this "anomaly" and you call me lazy and dishonest?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And here we go again. absolutly NO TRACKS. fish, fish fishy.

apolloanomalies.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

why do you continue to try and mislead people with disinformation? all of your theories are a hoax/dis-info, you should be careful, you can be banned from ATS for posting hoaxes..

So how did the prop men roll it into place without leaving tracks?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hang on a minute. "all my theories are hoaxes and disinfo? NO mate they are my opinion just like you have an opinion. last time i checked this was a discussion forum. So you might wanna curb your slanderous remarks.
neither you or I know for sure what happened during the apollo era.this is a platform of debate or did you forget that?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hang on a minute. "all my theories are hoaxes and disinfo? NO mate they are my opinion just like you have an opinion. last time i checked this was a discussion forum. So you might wanna curb your slanderous remarks.

Who is this directed at? I don't recall anyone saying that all of your theories are hoaxes and dis-info.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
DJW001 I do apologise if i misunderstood your post. sorry.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

apolloanomalies.com...

There is tracks elvis, i see them you just got to look closely to the right of the astronaut north easterly direction.

also there is dust around the tyers can you see?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hey Denver, I see those but i just dont see any directly under the wheels. The thing is im not an apollo hoax subscriber as such but there are so many things that dont seem to add up to me. I just wish folk would be more open minded and look at the bigger picture

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hey Denver, I see those but i just dont see any directly under the wheels. The thing is im not an apollo hoax subscriber as such but there are so many things that dont seem to add up to me. I just wish folk would be more open minded and look at the bigger picture

You do know the wheels were mesh so dust could fall through them onto any track thats left

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The moon buggy was a big heavy machine, regardless of what type of tyres it had it would have still left tracks directly under its wheels. and as i have shown previously they are sometimes suspiciously absent.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

There is buddy look closely the reverse of the buggy clearly shows tracks to the left as well . Have another look my friend

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It did it was reversed and parked there see the tracks before the wheels to the left of the buggy where it was reversed into position. Look closely really closely .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The moon buggy was a big heavy machine, regardless of what type of tyres it had it would have still left tracks directly under its wheels. and as i have shown previously they are sometimes suspiciously absent.

No, it wasn't, but for argument's sake, let's say it was. In that case, how did the prop people puch it onto the set without leaving tracks?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

apolloanomalies.com...

I see a bunch of tracks on the right side of the photo. The only thing that is "fishy" is why you insist on beating a dead horse.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It weighed approx 460 pounds, put an astronaut and his suit and plss on there and its gonna leave an imprint in soft dusty terrain. but in some pictures it clearly does not. go figure.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willease

apolloanomalies.com...

I see a bunch of tracks on the right side of the photo. The only thing that is "fishy" is why you insist on beating a dead horse.
Like this you mean

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You seem to think that anyone who even considers this is an idiot or dangerous to society. Whereas contemplating conspiracy theories is: 1) healthy for your mind to think in ways it usually doesn't, 2) patriotic, as any founding father of America will tell you, and 3) imperative in this world that we consider all the facts, not just the ones that agree with your opinion. Opinions should only be used to guess and approximate based on the evidence uncovered. If you refuse to consider all the possibilities you are only here to persecute other people that are different from you.

Seriously fishy!!! And the explanation you linked is about the dumbest excuse you could come up with. The astronauts walked around it SO much that they covered EVERY trace of tire tracks, and YET there is a guy sitting in the driver's seat ready to go? The evidence points to a movie set and a prop assembled to give the illusion of being driven on the moon. If you aren't coming to the same conclusions, then you need to work on eliminating some sort of interference within you that is keeping you from considering the facts before you make an emotional decision.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join