It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop wasting your time on major news stations aka propaganda/bias/brainwashing machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's time to let these major media outlets know that your tuning into their propaganda machines anymore. If the left is able to rip on the right and make things up, well so is the right. Stop participating in their games, let them know your not going to stand for it anymore.

If you want real news, made for us people, made so that we can get the real scoop on issues, go to:

Free Market News Network
Internet Video Coverage
www.freemarketnews.com...

This is an EXCELLENT WEBSITE, I've made this my homepage

Give it a try I promise you you will love it. Screw drudge and newsmax.

[edit on 30-9-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, I certainly don't waste my time on CNN and Fox News anymore. I rely on news from internet sources now. Thanks for that link True Lies. I'll be sure to check it out. Another good website is:

www.fromthewilderness.com...

It's an anit-government, anit-corruption website.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would also seggust Alex Jones..
I dont care what you people have against him but.. there is very lil denying the fact he is right 99.9999999999995% of the time

here hare his sites..
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.net...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.prisonplanet.net...

he has a radio show from 12pm to 3pm est.
69.93.98.85:8006...
listen above link.. there is also another show called the power hour on that network.. I however havent listened to that show much so I have no comments on it..

and another site that seems to be trustworthy is www.propagandamatrix.... something cant remember you can find a link on this site alot...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
C-SPAN is showing split screen with reactions, completely breaking the rules.

Great ain't it?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
thnx for the site it seems pretty cool! i gave up on the brainwashing machines a while ago, they are good for a cheap laugh sometimes. sadly it seems their entire motivation is trying to alter public opinion. i can see through there dirty little tricks!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What i been doing lately is read as many news sources as possible. Foxnews, CNN. BBC, local papers for many different areas and form my opinion out of that.

There is a lot of bias and a lot of truths in each one. But thanks for the link I am going to check it out along with all the other news sources I go to.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OLD'D. I never watch TV or listen to the radio for news, I get it on the internet where it is unbiased.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
OLD'D. I never watch TV or listen to the radio for news, I get it on the internet where it is unbiased.

I only come here for news, my g/f gets pissed off so bad when she watches the news and goes, did you hear about bla bla.. I go ya, seen it on ATS yesterday, or looks in the paper and sees something i may be interested in, I go seen is a few days ago.

So this is where I come for news, very resourceful place if I do say so myself.

Plus here you get to see what people say about a paticular thing which is cool.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I�ve been without TV for about two months now, and after watching five minuets of CNN today I can�t believe I ever relied on it for real unbiased news. The internet is where I will come for news from here on out, it's nice to have feedback from real people.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by NWObringer

I only come here for news, my g/f gets pissed off so bad when she watches the news and goes, did you hear about bla bla.. I go ya, seen it on ATS yesterday, or looks in the paper and sees something i may be interested in, I go seen is a few days ago.

So this is where I come for news, very resourceful place if I do say so myself.

Plus here you get to see what people say about a paticular thing which is cool.

, that must be pretty funny. I have to agree with you, afterall, the reason why online news sources are much better than Television news is that you don't have idiotic reporters either
! I was watching Fox news one time and they said "You can't agree that the war on terror has made us safer"! That was first time where I figured out that I needed to stop watching TV channels for news, afterall, you can easily tell when a channels Pro-bush or pro-kerry.

top topics

join