It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan B: World War Three to come out of Europe/America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

This is going to be quite a lengthy post, so I apologise in advance.

With regard to World War Three, I originally thought it was going to come out of Israel (like many people on ATS), especially with the recent spat the country had with Iran. However, I am now considering the idea that this might not happen, because I think that too many people have woken up to this plan.

So now, how about Plan B? Well, I think the globalists are planning something to come out of Europe/America. To be honest, I'm not sure which one yet, but some spooky things have been happening lately which lead me to this conclusion. Let me now go through a list of recent events which lead me to this conclusion:

1. Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' has been repopularised in Austria and Germany:

The government of Bavaria inherited the copyright to "Mein Kampf" in 1945, when the state took over the Nazi party publishing house Eher-Verlag as part of the de-Nazification program. Under German law, copyright expires 70 years after the death of the author, which in this case means in 2015.

The text is available on many websites, making it impractical to continue suppressing the book. Instead, Bavaria announced last week that it will issue an edition that includes scholarly critiques of Hitler's bitter themes of anti-Semitism, German expansion into the territory of its neighbors, and his conceit of a 1,000-year Aryan empire.

online.wsj.com...

The German state of Bavaria is preparing to publish Hitler's manifesto, Mein Kampf, in 2015, before the book's copyright expires.

The book is not banned by law in Germany, but Bavaria has used ownership of the copyright to prevent publication of German editions since 1945.

www.bbc.co.uk...

2. In the recent Greek elections, Nazi politicians were elected to power:

BBC, 2nd May 2012: Angry about the financial crisis that brought so many painful austerity measures and a controversial immigration policy, some Greeks are turning to extreme right party, Golden Dawn - often labelled by its critics as neo-Nazi.

The party is becoming more popular and if the latest polls are to be believed, it could gain enough votes in Sunday's election to enter parliament.

Golden Dawn's leader was filmed making a Hitler salute in a town council meeting and the party logo has been likened to a swastika, though officials maintain it is the ancient Greek meander symbol.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The aritcle below is very interesting, YOU MUST read this:

New Statesman, 11th May 2012: More growth would obviously do a lot to help the Eurozone. For Spain and Italy, a healthy level of growth alone might be enough to pull them out of crisis mode. For Greece, more would have to be done, but it would be a strong start.

Unfortunately, that growth is being at least partially quashed by the outspoken desire of Germany (and thus the European Central Bank) to keep inflation low. High inflation in Germany would overcome the problem that the Eurozone currently has where wages in Spain, Greece and Portugal need to fall relative to those in the core, but are showing no signs of doing so.

Why is Germany so against inflation?

Well, the fact that high inflation would negatively impact the German economy is obviously a large part of it. But equally important is the experience of the German people in the 1930s. Put bluntly, there is a fear in Germany that high inflation leads to fascism.

Which is why the rise of Greek neo-nazis Golden Dawn (whose flag looks like an alternate-universe version of the swastika) could be a blessing in disguise. Albeit a really, really good disguise. Because the one thing Germany hates more than inflation is Nazis.

www.newstatesman.com...

3. Let's remind ourselves of what actually caused the Second World War in the first place. It was a prolonged financial crisis which led to a depression, among other things:

The main causes of World War II were nationalistic tensions, unresolved issues, and resentments resulting from the World War I and the interwar period in Europe, plus the effects of the Great Depression in the 1930s.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, we are now experiencing almost all of the above again in Europe and America. In my opinion, although a Great Depression is not upon us, it is not far away:

SPAIN:

Tens of thousands of people have taken to the streets in Spain, demonstrating against deep cuts to public spending.

The protests were held on the first anniversary of the "Indignants" movement against corporate excess.

Youth unemployment in Spain stands at 50%, the highest of the 17 countries in the eurozone

www.bbc.co.uk...

GREECE:

Europe central bankers have been openly expressing views on the possibility of Greece leaving the eurozone as its leaders struggle to form a government.

Germany's top banker said it was up to the Greeks to decide, but if they did not keep to their bailout commitments, they would receive no new aid.

His counterpart in the Irish Republic said a Greek exit would be damaging but not necessarily fatal to the euro.

Greece is to make a final attempt at forming a government on Sunday

www.bbc.co.uk...

EUROZONE:

The eurozone economy is forecast to shrink this year as its debt crisis continues to bite.

The European Commission's spring forecast confirmed its prediction of a 0.3% contraction in 2012 in the economies of the 17 countries that use the euro.

www.bbc.co.uk...

You may be wondering how America fits into all of this, well lets ponder some of the recent economic problems that have emerged in some US banks:

US politicians have renewed calls for tighter financial regulation, after JPMorgan Chase bank revealed a trading loss of $2bn (£1.2bn) on Thursday.

The bank's shares plunged by almost 10% on Friday, wiping $14bn from its value.

Democrat Congressman Barney Frank said the scale of the mistakes "blows up" the argument against tighter rules.

www.bbc.co.uk...

As if this wasn't enough, take a look at this list of news headlines form the BBC:

HSBC sells South American units
Sony shares tumble to 31-year low
Greek losses hit Credit Agricole
Power blackouts knock NTT profit
Higher fuels costs hit BA owner
Nissan profits more than double
Panasonic reports a record loss
India factory output falls 3.5%
UK producer prices rise by 0.7%
Coty raises bid for Avon Products
Deutsche admits US mortgage fraud

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mosty bad news, wouldn't you agree?

Conclusion

So, in conclusion, I think that there is a real possibility that a Third World War will come out of Europe, or even America. I think that this 'Plan B' has been just as meticulously planned as the forming of the state of Israel, and I think that soon we shall see a huge economic depression hit Europe (and possibly America), and we may be forced into a Third World War.
edit on 13-5-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

edit on 13-5-2012 by chemistry because: grammar

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

war=economy...times are speeding up without any concern,,what
me is who bluffs.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Star and flag. Great post, it made me think. i think if there is a 3rd world war then this is a likely senario for its beginings. We seem to be on a very precarious ledge and i dont think it will take much to push us over the edge.
edit on 13-5-2012 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Isn't there a quote about history, and repeating or something... meh I forget...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I was watching World at War on the military today and it pointed out that the rise of such nationalist sentiments in Germany, Italy, and other places, was directly due to the effects of the great depression on the people. When people feel like they have no future previously inconceivable options can quickly become the best options. Like electing far right and far left platforms which promise much and appeal to nationalist sentiment, but which can ultimately have disastrous consequences for the people. This all happened over the course of the 1930's and took until 1939 to reach its true flash point. I think that if a WWIII emerges out of nationalist sentiment caused by the greater depression we still have a number of years to go before the fireworks start, in my opinion

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think WW3 is a rumour.

TPTB live off fear, hate, greed and war.

How many times have we heard 'rumours of wars' and nothing happens ? Iran, North Korea is proof of this rumour.

Simply ignore the sabre rattling.

Who keeps dishing out the rumours of wars ? MSM.
Who owns MSM ? the elite.

Its all mind control to keep the sheeple afraid and in fear.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Another reason for WW 2 was the 'stab in the back' theory fomented by the Nazis. Plus Hitler had to do something with that huge army.
Just who are the antagonists in this proposed third world war?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

To say that WWIII is impossible is equally folly. After all the first one was the War to End All Wars. There are things in the world today that echo the world of the 20's and 30's to me and I wouldn't be surprised if things line up so that global conflict becomes inevitable. At the moment it is not inevitable and I choose not to live in fear of the future, because I know not where it goes with any certainty. I just know where it could possibly go. In the meantime I am going to be happy in spite of the sabre rattling and the fear mongering.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

This post was really strong and thoughtful. But an important point was missed. World War I and World War II were bookends of the same conflict. The result of both wars was the destruction of the European and Middle Eastern orders.

"History repeats itself. The first time it is a tragedy. The second time it is a farce." I forgot who said that. But it appears to be true. If you are looking for the World War III trip wire, you should look at the Balkan region. That is where World War I started. It is likely to be a quarrel in that region that puts the great powers on a collision course again. Think about it. The Balkans is a place of transition. Through its mountainous passes, Europe is connected to Asia. It also happens to be a place where borders are in dispute because the Christians and Muslims who live there disagree over boundaries.

As World War II was a continuation of World War I, so will it be with Armageddon. George Kennan said that World War I was the catastrophe that beget every war since then.

top topics

join