It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Bilderberg Documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This was my first introduction to the not so secret anymore, Bilderberg Group. The best thing about it is that it is not a documentary made by conspiracy theorists, so does not get bogged down with all the crazy theories and Alex Jones sensationalism. It was made for British TV station channel 4 with investigative Journalists Jon Ronson, who wrote " The men who stare at goats" and "Secret Rulers of The World".

For those interested in Bilderberg, it will be well worth your watch.
Enjoy

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

hes a gatekeeper...the disinfo part about jim tucker beeing a antisemite..."wierd"

but the chasing scene is priceless and very revealing how much influence this meeting has...
edit on 9-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh b*ll*x, thought you'd found something good.
But I have a personal rule. If its shown on tv it's not worth watching.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Oh b*ll*x, thought you'd found something good. But I have a personal rule. If its shown on tv it's not worth watching.

This is actually a pretty interesting series called The Secret Rulers of the World. Don't expect to find deep truths, but this is the same guy that wrote "The Men Who Stare at Goats".

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sorry if you'd already seen it, I guess it was more for those who hadn't. I think the fact that it was broadcast on TV makes it more interesting. It was my first introduction to Bilderberg and a good starting point.

I like documentaries that offer a bit more of a skeptical view, than the usual conspiracy theory bunk on the internet.

Here's another one, on David Icke. I'm trying to track down the other one, where Ronson joins Alex Jones on their trip to Bohemien Grove.

Google Video Link

edit on 10-5-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Another good alternative media Bilderberg documentary

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
excellent editing and music. saw this on infowars.com today!

new topics

top topics

join