It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

DUHH! Why wouldn't you, whenever you learn something you never knew in your life, you confirm it. That's what I would do, and that's what he supposedly did too. It seems like all you are trying to do is find reasons to not believe him.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

thorfourwinds,

I would like to participate in this if it gets off the ground, please.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here's a similar story of the beautiful people.

Part 2 : www.youtube.com...
Part 3 : www.youtube.com...
Part 4 : www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Quick answer here, you know what your body is doing when you are separate. I once had to order my body and it's emotions to calm down as I was pulled away from it after trying to confront an entity. Unless you have been there do not judge so quickly.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I usually try not to be influenced by others when I reply, but did read some replies. I am not judging if this guy is real or not, but the love part he expressed hit the nail on the head. Also the part of being taken in the astral body is also right on including being educated.

I am not here to give my story, but I have come to know, we, my wife and I are out in non-physical form now and then. My wife even panicked on one outing as she forgot she was not in the physical when she tried to scream for me as only she was wanted that night.

To the feeling of love, I experienced that last summer and his description was damn close, I had never had anything that came close to that and it was while I was out of body or in my case taken for that experience, it is the real deal and truly, we are far more than you folks can know. I am a rather strong minded person, having dealt with people as well as being a paramedic for years, and this blew my mind, it was way to powerful for us to experience for long.

Of late, we have dealt with more including orbs and tall female adjusting energy at night, another page. Could he be real, hell yes, much of what he tells, I have experienced but not as clearly unfortunately.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I could never do what he is doing. There is nothing glamourous about being an abductee.
Not a contactee either. The majority of the world thinks you are nuts. Those that don't are perceived as nuts too.

Time will tell what is in store for us. I know what I've been told. Yes,it is similar to what a few others and this guy have said. My abductors are very convinced they are the next wave of evolution or evolution itself. Who am I to argue with them? I am just happy my abductions have ceased except for a check up every now and then.
I think I'm too old and they no longer want my eggs.

I was used from 14 until 2 years ago for eggs.I've seen the nursery,held the babies. One instance I dreamed I was breastfeeding my own human baby. I could feel the letdown of milk but my own knowledge I had no baby woke me up.If they were letting me hold and nurture these children I think they might have come from my own eggs.

Continuing,I looked down and instead a very strange looking infant being was attached to my breast. I had tubes around it and fluid came out of the tubes. I wasn't lactating. It disturbed me deeply. I felt no bond with this baby. I felt violated,desecrated is more like it and wanted to go home.

They don't care at all. They have an agenda,a goal. It bothered me for months I had seen this strange baby and larger children that are somewhat human but I have no feeling towards them. I tried ,they may have been my own biologically speaking.It makes me numb. Like I have already accepted this is inevitableThey are not God! Yet,they have broken agreements and laws of the universe.

A cataclysmic something is going to happen to Earth. It has occured before and will again. We are silly to think just because WE are the inhabitants of this planet we are too precious to be replaced.Humans may not survive it but this new wave of being just might. They might be to us what homo sapien was to Neanderthal.If time really just recycles itself in a loop over and over again this is the inevitable.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm having hard time believing this fella. It's so very obvious with the nature of his body language that this is nothing more than a dream, maybe. On the other hand, his acting is very similar to someone we all know with the name of Alex Jones.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In response to queries about this homeless guy, and other questions:

1. I gave him a sammich today and asked if i could video or record an interview, or even just photograph him and he will not stand for any sort of recording because once anything goes online, 'they', whoever 'they' are will be able to find him, and unless I'm willing to give him bus-fare to another city in another state, preferably somewhere nice on the West Coast U.S., or fly him to Thailand so he can immediately disappear before his face, voice, or brain gets put on the internet, he will not stand for or cooperate with any attempts to record him.

I might be able to sneak a long-range photo if I stalk him and am sneaky, but, I don't want some homeless guy getting hostile.

2. I don't wear shoes because my feets are happy without them. I never wear them if I don't have to. Last checkup my doctor remarked on how remarkably healthy my feets are, as well as myself regarding general overall fitness. I also never ever get sick.
Be in touch with your environment, whether that environment is urban, rural, or suburban and regardless the microscopic flora and fauna that tends to make most people sick (because they have no resistance to it), your body will adapt.

*besides comfort and health; i've got at least one person claiming to have over 28,000 years of knowledge telling me that bare feets will protect you from mind control, mind probing, and satellite monitoring of natural bioelectric field (due to grounding).

Next time I see him, I'll ask if he's okay with answering questions that I write down.
If he agrees, I will have to make sure that the wind is blowing in his direction because, well, the smell of this poor man could curdle milk.
He might also ask for money, which I'm not going to be able to pay any sort of demands he makes if he wants more than $20.

** of further note, just to be clear, I don't believe a thing this poor man says. He's a poor disturbed, mentally delusional man of indeterminate age that like so many others is battling with a poor social healthcare and welfare system, surviving as best he can on the streets.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What the hell is the human race? Theres no such thing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

Wow, I'm happy your experiences have stopped. Unfortunately it is because we are approaching the end game. I believe they are trying to genetically engineer a species for them to use for the purposes of existing. I believe they are a dying race due to their selfish nature and are desperately driven by self-preservation to use us to continue their race, or something similar.

I believe they also tried to genetically engineer beings like the Nephilim but it ultimately failed. As will this experiment, but they cannot and will not see this due to the properties of 4th density being wishful thinking manifests itself into reality. The real Nephilim may still return, and given the stories....I don't particularly want to be their lunch.

They also use Grey aliens, also a creation of theirs, as Bio-robots. Greys have no souls so these lizards beings implant their own essence into a grey, or they just have a psychic link to the Grey which enables it to function.
edit on 9-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Unity_99

It actually has a lot to do with the diets of today. If we were to feed on a paleolithic diet we would find schizophrenics are actually shamans. But alas, the dark lizard overlords have ensured that with the introduction of agriculture came the eating of grains which have been shown to be toxic for the body.

People wonder why God favoured Abel's animal husbandry over agriculture...It is because, firstly, the lizard posing as Yahweh gains no ethereal energy from the sacrifice of vegetables. Secondly, humans also gain bad karma from turning natural land into agricultural land and, finally, because vegetables are of a lower density the Human body requires extra effort in order to raise the vibrations of the vegetables in order to fully absorb their nutrients.

Actually...that can all be over come by the simple acknowledgement/gratitude and love, directed at the mothers body, nothing that comes from love can harm you, all things of her body, all things, are given in love, anything of hers is for you as a creature/creation of his, similarly with man made 'stuff', if it's roots of it's creation were love driven, it also can not harm you.
It did take an initial cleansing of all impurities to achieve this knowledge though and having said that, I can no longer eat more than a couple of mouthfuls of beef, not such a huge loss really.

Because of you Unity I'm now going to watch that vid

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Seriously. No.

Love will not remove a plants natural defensive mechanisms, something birds, insects and herbivore animals have evolved to do. Native indians were hunter gatherers with a very natural style of agriculture. I consider them to be some of the most highly spiritually evolved people.

Also, vegetables, as a spiritual food, are too low down the 'spirit chain' to base one's whole diet around. For full spiritual nourishment you must consume mammallians that consumes from a density below it (1d is plants and rocks, 2d is insects and animals, 3d is humans and others, 4d is others, 5d is spirit contemplation/recycle zone, 6d is light zone (ascended masters and whatnot) and 7d is Union with the One) or Fish/Shellfish.

If you meditate on this principle you too will see this is true and realise you are using excess energy by raising the vibrations of the vegetables to absorb all the nutrients.

p.s Mother Nature is all about love....but she protects herself too. Be aware of new age beliefs. They aren't necessarily correct and may even be purposefully misinforming you to make you tastier to eat.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It's a pity. Many 'wanderers' over the millennia have provided volumes of ancient knowledge.

If he is homeless how has he gained all this info?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Id like to first start with thanking the OP for the video, there are alot of people out there that are interested in this type of information.

2nd trying to debunk a YT video, with another YT video, that is just showing comments from other YTers is far crazier then what this guy is saying.

There is a silent yet comfortable agreement amongst those that are going through transitions of the unexplained, and it has become more and more frequent that they are speaking out. Yes, some are possible delusional, but then again, which part of his story was supposed to nail it on the head? The Elohim? Abduction?

Everyone has the right to see and judge for themselves, without 9 hours of debate over a 22 minute video.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

What kind of sammich was it (very important to know the details...)?

Honestly, though... if you're not just screwing with us, what is the likelihood that some homeless guy wandering the streets would know anything about Atlantis?

I wonder if he knows Buffy's phone number. I'd be careful.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You went to see this guy today and didn't get any info? You could have just simply secretly recorded the man with your cellphone. If you respect him though, then ok.

But seriously, all you did was give him a sandwich and got nothing in return?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Goodness!
That man is no liar!
Mine started while in the middle of reading Etidorpha....!

I am concerned with who he thinks he's linked to because evil/good good/evil = same person, his feeling of the 'love' hitting him must also be felt to be understood/believed and can also be achieved with an orgasm involving your mind body and spirit/soul/energy in meditation. Same feeling. Whole body orgasm, think about that!

I will watch the next one, but if he starts pointing the bone and calling for action or retribution....that's it for me, that's motive for the not so right crowd.
Our genealogy has been played with by various 'relatives', and we are what we are.

Forgot to add on my last post....BAREFOOT is always best, I haven't worn shoes for months, I'm hoping to start a trend
in our little dinky town.

a foot note that just occurred to me...(pun completely unintended

In Indiana Jones (I know it's only a movie, so don't start about that), remember when they had the discussion about the 'material' of Christ's cup? that it wouldn't be gold and jewelled, it would be simple if not plain and certainly not perfect.
THAT is how I would describe the warm brown eyes I looked into, masculine, gentle, not intimidating, very casual, but not 'perfect'/perfect, in fact his forehead was more like Neanderthal (quite pronounced) than modern human.

Perhaps it is just prospective....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I still eat meat, just not so much beef any more, I even still have the occasional Maccas breaky.

A healthy respect for all Man made and Earth nurtured, not to mention your entire self, is a MUST, meditate with that thought in mind brother, and you will see it is also true.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree with everything you said. End game. It is hard in some aspects to face but I am at the point where too much points in this direction.

Incidentally, I read a few books from the Kolbrin Bible this week. I am more convinced than ever after reading about the Destroyer and Jesus's words about the end of days. Eye-opening to say the least.

I still wonder what was so special about my eggs,my DNA that for 15 plus years these beings wanted to engineer a species that contains it. Wasn't there plenty of others to take it from? The generational abductions. Mothers,daughters,sisters? Is this more than just random design? Bloodlines seem important.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I did not seek him out today, though he's a regular sight.
He wanders.
He solicits spare change, and will even walk up to people in outdoor areas of bars, coffee shops, and cafes to solicit them for hand outs, money,
I was eating a chicken salad sammich, sitting outside at one of the cafes I go to, and he came up asking people for cigarettes, money, the usual.
I gave him the rest of my sammich, the untouched half, where he then devoured it with almost cookie monster relish.
I've talked to him before in passing, being civil and respectful, because I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in his situation, to be so marginalized that most other people treat you with less respect than a stray dog.

I hate cell phones and don't carry one.

I asked him about talking to him some other time, and the response is above in previous post. Predictably the cafe workers came out and ran him off quickly, and he sauntered off with cat-like indignation yelling about it being a free country and some other more unintelligible ravings.

He sometimes doesn't wear pants, which can be scary, though you only really notice if the wind blows one of his layers of shirts up. Today he was wearing pants, but he smelled like he pooped them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join