It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reward: Any of Obama's college transcripts...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Obama is the one who started this mess by having his records sealed.

Funny, your college records are also sealed, so are all other records you want Obama to show.

So why did you seal your records? What are you hiding?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Destinyone
Obama is the one who started this mess by having his records sealed.

Funny, your college records are also sealed, so are all other records you want Obama to show.

Well it's obvious s/he's hiding something, keeping his college records all sealed from release...

Your college records, transcripts, medical records, and SSN should be freely available to anyone on the Web, otherwise it's proof you had them sealed and are hiding something.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

To my knowledge, he/she is not running for Commander-in-chief....

So, moot point....

For a "transparency" agenda-based candidate for POTUS, *everything* that applies to security clearance employees, should apply in this case...even more so, actually.....not that his records are "sealed," but that he is unwilling to release such records ( which anyone can choose to do if they want a position that has been identified as a security clearance position).

Furthermore, they (security positions) are subject to polygraph as conditions of employment; why not the man (or woman) with the highest level national security position?

This standard I am not only holding to the current POTUS, but to anyone who is vetted to becoming one in the future. What is wrong with that?

Why all the monies to O's attorneys, et al. and cover-ups?

We, the people, need to demand more during the vetting; election process, and on...

We need to step up to higher standards or the bar is lowered....Utopian thinking in this day and age, I know, but reform has to start at the lowest level possible--not asking for more than your average Joe or Susie--see my previous post....

edit on 3-5-2012 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

We all know how Obama's admin. treats whistle blowers....

You might end up getting droned while in your own house...Sad huh?
edit on 3-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join