It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plain Stupid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just want to say, my humble opinion, here!

Racism applies to any colour! If you say anything against white people, its all the way as racist if you said something about black people, right?

Are you people completely dumb? If I say the word 'negro', its just as racist if I say something insulting toward Germans or Skandinavians! Just if I say the word 'NAZI'! Or Arabs, or Asians, or whatever!

We have to put the facts into the the right bowl, here!

So, according to this logic, NOFX's song, which say "kill all the white man!!!" must be considered equally racist either!

OK, we all know that the white dudes are running all those "Multi National Corporation"s, who deprives the environment and the economics of all the developing countries! But so what? Its a completely different issue, and doesn't add to the logics!

The point is, we have to put the facts, which have been played by the media, to inflict and grow an insecure feeling inside the subconsciousness of white people! So they will stand their line, when 3rd world war is about to break lose!

Do you see the evil plot? Its about dumbing down everyone into cattle herds, disabling their ability to think and consider things autonomously, and independently! To reduce them into mere packs of morons, throughout fear, that is!

I hope I have said my thought clear enough! Thank you for reading, folks.
edit on 2-5-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I do not believe in racism. I believe that the words associated are nothing more than a random combination of letters that ignorant people have given meaning, and now it has been embedded in our cultures, and people are blind and will never see it.

My home is the Earth, just like every other single human being that have called it their home.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I like Morgan Freemans take on Racism

What I don't understand is the sudden drive for inflammatory race post.

Lets poke it until something happens.

We need to stick together in the current state the World is in, not fight each other.
edit on 2-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

I hope I have said my thought clear enough.

Not really.

Germans = White*

Scandinavians = White*

Blacks = Not white. Oh, sorry, what country are black people from again?

* these are assumptions, of course. They are nationalities, not races.

Tell ya what, when we can all stop referring to caucasians as "white", we can stop calling black people "black", okay?

This PC crap is getting way out of hand. Saying "negro" or "black" or "white" isn't racist. Those are adjectives, like "tall" or "fat".

When you use those adjectives in a sentence like "Let's kill all the whites we can find," It doesn't make the WORD racist, it makes the SPEAKER racist.

Let's use the Nazi example:

"Hitler was a Nazi" - Not a "racist" comment.

"You are a Nazi for voting for that guy" - Racist? I'm not sure. What race are Nazis? Perhaps it's just really insulting, but not necessarily "racist."

So let's stop getting our panties in a bunch over the words, okay?

edit on 2-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Racism is born from fear, ignorance and insecurity and until we can iradicate those fundamental feelings , then we will always be plagued by racism .
There is no conspiracy involved .

DP

edit on 2-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I dont believe in a conspiracy when it comes to racism, I am not racist, but the more and more i read about the unchecked violence involving BLACK on WHITE hatred the more i am disgusted!!! This is a serious issue and i believe once white people man up its going to get bad. I dont understand why the black community dosent clean up their own house! oh yeah its because the white man keeps em down its the white peoples fault because the majority of the black community seems unwilling to create a safe environment for their children. I am white I date a black woman and i am sad to see our country so divided on an issue as pathetic as this one. jesse jackson should be arrested for creating an outrage over treyvon martin. How many white kids are innocently murdered by ignorant thugs? is it ever reported? NO!!! we have a black president for god sake but yet(elected by a predominatly white nation) and still the right wing black panthers promote hatred against whites, I agree there are many white trash redneck hate groups, vastly outnumbered by good all american whites. Patience is wearing thin in the white community and I forsee a terrible future for all of us. Peace love

Much love

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I hate Canadians.

You people hate racists as much as I hate canadians. Is there truly any difference between us?

edit on 2-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: it's a joke, with a point.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Actually, Mandela sang Kill the Boer and Kill the White Man long before NOFX. And hey, Mandela got the Nobel Peace Prize. What a topsy turvy world eh? Terrorists are heroes, criminals are justified and the average person is now the primary source of crime.

In South Africa, all prejudices and racial slurs are legal for the majority against the minority and all government programs, like Affirmative Action support the majority, not the minority.

This is one ef'd up world we live in...

Cheers - Dave

ETA:

Originally posted by Ghost375
I hate Canadians.

You people hate racists as much as I hate canadians. Is there truly any difference between us?

edit on 2-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: it's a joke, with a point.

A little education is in order here. We are not really Canadians, since Canada is not a country. Canada is a British colony. Because Canada is a colony and NOT a country, we cannot be on the UN Security Council, which is a simple acid test for sovereignty. Therefore, we are British, you know, the guys who burned down the White House twice ;-) Now, you didn't specify why you "hate" Canadians (read British), maybe you should expand?

Cheers again - Dave
edit on 5/2.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join