It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10,000 bounty offered online for Obama college transcripts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
What are they hoping to 'find'?

His grades. His student status ... American or foreigner. Those are rather important things to know about a POTUS .. wouldn't you agree? To see if he learned anything in college and if he considered himself to be an American or not.

Why don't they specify what they think is being 'hidden'?

Why do they have to specify anything?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen
I would think the President of the United States would be proud of his college accomplishments.
(apparently he is not so proud .. that's the message recieved)

Why all the mystery and intrigue ?

I dont know, why not ask every previous POTUS why they never released their college records....

Obama is a very strange guy indeed.

You would think he would love to just "show those other guys up" and display his pride.

Instead, sadly, he hides his academic years. I think he is ashamed of his failures.

I now decree:
To all previous POTUS: please release your records too.

Then maybe Obama will ...... he does seem to be more of a follower than a genuine leader.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Exactly. It's just theatrical partisan distraction from actual issues of substance.

While i agree, the PTB love a distraction from real issues, in this case, I think the lack of information just adds to the mystery of who really is this man who is our POTUS. Again, if he has nothing to hide, why not throw us a bone?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Because you guys will just dismiss it as a fake no matter what, if its different than your conclusions. He's already tried accommodating you birthers and all you do is cry fake. You've got it in his head that he was born in Kenya, and nothing will change your minds on the matter, regardless of what the proof says.

Plus, like every other citizen of America, he has the right of privacy and doesn't have to. Just because he's President doesn't mean he gives up that right.

You guys should be ridiculed, sued for libel and slander, or ignored.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join