It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amazing OOBE/ dream experience that I'd like to share. Motto: Never give up...!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been off ATS for a while, having been suffering from severe depression for the past six months, which has been coupled with some effectively psychotic symptoms that I've interpreted to be a sort of demonic oppression. I am a Christian, so do believe in the angelic and demonic realms, but I've had a lot of doubts and questions concerning my own faith, some of which I've (stupidly) voiced here on ATS in the past couple of weeks since tentatively coming back online, stirring up pointless argument from both sides of the fence (believers/ non-believers). Incidentally, I don't have an agenda here, I just want to share my experience with you, primarily as an encouragement to those who may be facing similar problems. Please bear with me as I relate the experience, as I tell it from a faith-based perspective.

So last night, having not slept too well for several nights, I took a bunch of valerian root tablets in the hope of drifting off to the Land of Nod (where I've been having generally bad and discomforting dreams for the past six months). Almost 2am and still no sleep. Began to feel and hear multiple demonic presences which basically laid into me ceaselessly for an hour with all sorts of malicious nonsense, which is very distressing in and of itself. Went downstairs and had a cigarette, praying for it to stop. Got the sense that there was a reassurance offered in the Spirit, but after going back upstairs the same crapola continued. I ended up simply enduring it, praying and affirming my faith constantly, until sheer exhaustion forced me into a very brief OOBE.

In the OOBE I found myself standing upright in my children's bedroom, though everything was a bit fuzzy (as has always been the way of my involuntary OOBEs, which occur infrequently ordinarily). I randomly said something about 'changing the referee' (had watched a lot of football yesterday - English and Spanish leagues - so I guess it was fresh in my subconscious). At once I was overwhelmed by a feeling of extreme dizziness, and a sense of electrical energy rushing throughout my entire astral form. I was about to collapse, but someone (couldn't see who) took hold of my forearms and lowered me back into my body where I woke up with a start.

Something felt different, but I couldn't put my finger on what exactly had changed. I was wide awake, and a bit annoyed about that fact, so I took my puzzled self downstairs for another cigarette. As I was smoking, I realised that the sense of demonic presences and the voices I'd been battered with had completely gone! I thanked God immediately - I'd had faith that the horribly negative experiences would end, but I hadn't expected it to happen in such a dramatic way, so suddenly - and I had almost given up hope several times in these past few months.

So up I go, back to bed, and my wife wakes up so I explain what just happened. Obviously she's pleased, and we switch on the radio for ten minutes to settle into normalcy before trying to sleep again. We listen mostly to a Christian radio station called UCB Inspirational. It was 3am, and an apologist (Ravi Zachariah) came on and gave a discourse on the wonders of the scientific complexities of the human body. I listened to the whole thing and found it highly edifying, considering what I'd just experienced as another wonder of the human condition.

Then came a twist. I switched off the radio, and over the course of several minutes, found that the evil presences and voices began to return, more sadistic than before with real 'hope-crushers' being spouted. I was gutted, but held onto the faith that this might be a temporary setback. After a while, I suddenly found myself in a strange condition. I felt a strong surge of the electrical energy that I had experienced earlier, causing uncontrollable shakiness and a sense of head-spin, though it seemed that I was still in my body. Then it was as though a demonic force (externally - not a case of possession) had taken hold of my legs and was raising them upwards. I had a sense that I was being held in a forcefield of some kind, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I woke suddenly from the trance-like state, this time breathing heavily and properly panicked, unable to process what had happened. I was shaken for several minutes before relaxing a bit (despite the presences/voices having an occasional crack at me - I won't repeat the things that were said, as it really is negative, nasty, horrible stuff)

After a while, a similar state occurred with equal suddenness. I felt as though my body were twisted round on the bed by this malevolent exterior force, and I felt pressure on my legs, with the same head-spinning energised grip being exerted over my whole form. It subsided as quickly as it began, and I realised that only my astral body had been moved, I was still positioned with my head on the pillow in the normal way - and once again I was panicked and breathless - this time I woke my wife simply by my rapid breathing.

The whole process repeated another five or six times that I can recall, with various pressures being exerted on my legs and body, and specifically my neck, with a real feeling of strangulation; there was the same sense of being turned around or moved in the bed, and the sense that a powerful, evil entity was standing over the foot of the bed - all the while I was in this debilitating energetic grip. These experiences occurred separately, with times of probably several minutes in between each one. In the end I actually sought the experience in my will, wanting to scream and yell at the entity causing them, though that did nothing but make things worse; I said something like ''come on then you b***ard, what else can you do?!''

My mental outburst led to the one of the worst experiences, where I felt that I was literally grabbed by the ankles and pulled off the bed, landing hard on the floor and being dragged several feet across the room. 'It' began to press down on my legs and force an almost painful pressure into my lower body. I woke up horrified, barely able to breathe, and exclaimed ''Oh my God'' loudly - again waking my wife. All of that experience had occurred in the astral dimension, despite an incredible sense of it being totally and utterly real - there was even the proper sense of weight and 'painful' contact as I hit the floor. Despite my fears that I had actually been grabbed and dragged across the room, my physical body was exactly where it should have been. At this point I went for another cigarette to calm my nerves.

After returning from my smoke, I began to slip into more tangible OOBEs, which lasted for longer periods of time than those previously, and which were essentially an experience of horror. There was a single entity which seemed to delight in torturing me, and devised cunning ways to do so. I won't go into the details, save for a couple: In one I saw the entity as my wife standing at my side - it had taken on her form - as a sadistic means of making me hope that the experiences had taken on a more positive note; suffice to say, the optimism didn't last long. At one point it was jumping up and down on my back, jabbing me with spiked tendrils. Between these experiences I would wake up, numb with terror, yet all the while clinging onto hope that the situation would change. Prayer was my only weapon, but it seemed to be slow progress.

* continued below *
edit on 30-4-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Finally, I slipped into a dream state. At first, it seemed that the entity had followed me there; maybe it had – I can’t be sure. What I can say with certainty is that at first the dream appeared to be very negative. I was being told in no uncertain terms that I didn’t measure up, that I was a failure, that I deserved to be punished. I accepted these points easily, having come to the same conclusions myself during the course of my depression (I spent many years being a complete tool, drinking too much, immoral, and being a general drain on the people around me. Despite a conversion to Christianity, I was backslidden – degenerated - to a desperate degree). What came next was – and remains – awe-inspiring to my fragile soul.

Gradually, the dream characters began to take on the forms of important people in my early childhood. They didn’t all appear as recognizable for who they represented, but there was a subtle evocation in all of them, of people whom I had been in contact with from the ages of one year old up to around eight years old. These dream characters began to guide me through the formative experiences of my childhood, both the positive and the negative – though mainly focusing on those experiences that had elicited a negative fear-based response in my young self. To be absolutely candid about what kind of experiences I’m talking about, they included my first attempts at toilet-training (LOL), to my first romantic attraction to a girl, to my first contact with degrading media and ‘bad influences’, to my first memorable Christmas, to my insecurity at discovering the vastness of the universe, to my feelings about my parents – and so on.

I was allowed to view the experiences from three perspectives. Firstly, as the youngster experiencing the issue; secondly, as an observer looking in at my young self having the experiences; thirdly, as an adult conversing with one of the ‘guides’ regarding the experience. All three perspectives were not always included, but that was the general pattern. The dream became steadily more focused on positive aspects of my life to date – primarily my relationship with my children. I was encouraged to see life from their perspective, as though I was my young self experiencing their lives under my parentage. Wow. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I thought I was a reasonable parent (exception being the last six months where I’ve been somewhat disconnected from everyone around me), but last night I was shown/ realised that there is so much I can do, with so little effort, that will make their lives a hundred times better.

The last part of my dream came quite suddenly – after a section where I was shown that I had a deep insecurity about my place in the universe. I was leaning against a beautifully carved wall, made of sandstone, long and wide but low enough that I could see over it to the landscape beyond. An unseen presence spoke to me in what seemed to be a type of parable, though on waking I couldn’t remember the detail of it. I was then told/shown that true wisdom in a person comes from the parentage that reflects upon ancient and sacred traditions in the raising of a child. Judaism was the example given, and it seemed to make perfect sense in the way it was described (though again, the details are a little hazy upon waking). I exclaimed at this point: ‘’But I had no-one to teach me this wisdom’’. The answer came immediately: ‘’This is the wisdom of God’’.

I was flooded with a sense of peace, happiness and security. I looked out at the landscape beyond the wall, and somehow totally and completely knew that I was looking out over Heaven itself. The beauty is indescribable. I recall none of the precise details of the landscape itself, but got a sense of meadows, fields and forests, with buildings here and there – though this simple sentence cannot do justice to the awesome wonder of the place. It is a vast, seemingly endless kingdom, sunlit and full of goodness, varied and full, emanating joy. Just to look upon it made my heart leap within me. As I looked out, I woke up to birdsong and the first morning of sunshine that we’ve had here in Manchester for several weeks.

As I mused, thanking God for the conclusion of the night, I realised that for the first time in six months I had woken up happy, feeling secure and fulfilled, confident in my place and time, confident in my duties and role, eager for the day and ready to ‘get on with life’. A song popped into my head, which I will quote below:

Three and a half pounds of brain try to figure out,
What this life is all about,
And is there an eternity?
So God if you’re there, I hope you’ll show me,
And God if you’re there, then I need you to know,
I hope you don’t mind me asking the questions, but I…
I figure you’re big enough.

* continued below *

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As I had my coffee and got the kids ready for school, I realised that there was no sense of oppression, no voices nagging at me, and no sense that any of this newfound joy was going to leave me. I got into the car and drove the kids to school.

As we approached my youngest son’s nursery, he suddenly exclaimed:

‘’To be understood, as to understand’’

He is three years old, and he had just quoted a hymn that I fondly sang as a young child, based on the prayer of St Francis of Assissi. I was literally overwhelmed with emotions as I hummed the tune walking into the nursery, and nearly burst out crying. I have never had a better morning in my life – it followed the worst night of my life.

There is hope. There is a purpose. There is a Way. Never give up.

Make me a channel of thy peace
Where there’s despair in life let me bring hope
Where there is sadness – ever joy
And where there’s doubt, true faith in you.

Oh Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood, as to understand
To be loved, as to love with all my soul…

edit on 30-4-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: layout

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Awesome. I'm glad you have broken free.

I have had many of my own experiences exactly like yours. I like the way you describe it as astral, and unreal. I always try to explain it as dreams, and real world out of body, but sometimes out of body, it's not the real world even if it looks the same, so I always end up confusing people who wonder... What is Real?

The overwhelming electric feeling, that hits you I have felt. It completely disrupts my internal voice/thoughts/body control. And the Force field thing too.

All of that does sound demonic to me. I am still dealing with demonic things, and have been since about when I was 4. I used to have this one particular thing happen where I would have a dream, and then the dream would fade away and I would be in empty blackness. Then I would be on the end of a metal bench, like a baseball dugout bench. There was this huge black figure behind me that had wings and horns and a whip. He would say things like "You are WORTHLESS!" "you can never escape." "You should kill yourself." "If only you didn't exist."
He would whip me with searing red hot pain as he spoke each sentence. I was stuck and never could turn around. I knew what "he" looked like because I just knew..
**EDIT: He looked like the Demon at the end of "Fantasia" if you have ever seen that.**
He also said much worse things that I won't repeat. This happened about 20 times give or take always the same.

Nowadays I still have light demonic contact. I get trapped in different dream/consciousness states and can't get back to my body sometimes, but it's not so bad. They can only hardly get to me in the physical reality now. Only chance they can get is in my dreams, and sometimes around 2:35 -3:35 AM they have a certain window if I don't train my mind at something else at the time. Seems they would like me to just fall asleep right before 3am, because they can get in my dreams easier then.

Lately I've been dealing with a particular evil eff, who loves to torture me with images of my cat with out his head. Luckily I have trained my girl to know when I am being tormented so she can shake me out of it. Whatever I am dealing with can knock me into dream land from even a sitting position instantly and trap me out of contact with my body. Then they are in control.

Jesus Christ has saved me from these things on many occasions, but he never blocked them from me completely. Seems that part is for me to deal with. Maybe I am supposed to have these experiences for some other purpose later? Or maybe I needed these things to happen so that I could finally grow up and be a better person?

Ironically I was not/am not Christian. But these demons drove me to Christ, and I Now Trust in God. Thanks guys I apreciate your help.

edit on 4/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I realize from a fundamental Christian point of view what you experienced with the torment took on the appearance of an evil entity or demon. Did you ever consider it was so own depression and inner struggle to “battle out from the darkness” and overcome it? No disrespect intended but it appears to me that this clearly represented your inner strength overcoming your own negativity.

In the end does it really matter how we define it? Your son’s humming your favorite inspirational tune should be reassuring enough that our beliefs whether divinely inspired or through our sacred connectedness with each other as spiritual beings we can rise above and unshackle ourselves from our own inner demons.
Very inspirational and I hope you will always remember how you raised above and broke free.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks Dusty, appreciate your comments and contribution. I believe these things happen for a reason, more so today than ever before in my life. I've been out doing the gardening this morning, appreciating the sunshine, and musing on the events of the dream. Just holding that one comment - ''This is the wisdom of God'' - in mind, is keeping me on track.

Something I forgot to add, probably because it almost seems totally insignificant in itself, is that as I got myself up and about after waking up, I walked into my shower room, and for no reason walked over to the windowsill. I came to my senses after I had picked up a little tag that had been sitting there amongst some other stuff - it was a clothing tag, and it read ''Keep a cool head when things heat up''. I didn't even consciously pick it up, if you see what I mean. Next to it was another tag, reading ''...betterworld.com''

I firmly believe that 'something' made me go and pick up that tag, as a reminder perhaps of the sovereign power/ providence of God, as well as the need to remain conscious of the battles that might lie ahead, and of course the reality that I had seen in my dream, of a 'better world' to come.

Take good care and fight the good fight.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

I agree with you to an extent. But what is it?

We are all just using words and concepts.

It's all just different descriptions of the same world.

I find the Demon concept to be a useful and workable concept.
Is it all psychology? Maybe... But whichever way you work through it, you have worked through it.

I never believed until I started getting targeted by these things. Sometimes they come when you are the most positive human in the world filled with LOVE, just vibeing on the whole universe in complete bliss. This cannot come from within, since you have a good psyche at the time.. They come IN from the outside. Scratches going from the ceiling to the floor with a slight audible giggle that makes your girlfriend cry, cannot come from within. I think we have been messing with these things from almost our very creation(by evolution or whatever other means)

But these are still veiled concepts explained in so many differing ways throughout history. There is no ONE answer or ONE version to life.

I have to say that when things start controlling your body, that it can be said they exist outside of you and outside of your control. This would make them REAL in my interpretation.

nice post

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Something I forgot to add, probably because it almost seems totally insignificant in itself, is that as I got myself up and about after waking up, I walked into my shower room, and for no reason walked over to the windowsill. I came to my senses after I had picked up a little tag that had been sitting there amongst some other stuff - it was a clothing tag, and it read ''Keep a cool head when things heat up''. I didn't even consciously pick it up, if you see what I mean. Next to it was another tag, reading ''...betterworld.com''

I firmly believe that 'something' made me go and pick up that tag, as a reminder perhaps of the sovereign power/ providence of God, as well as the need to remain conscious of the battles that might lie ahead, and of course the reality that I had seen in my dream, of a 'better world' to come.

Take good care and fight the good fight.

Yea man. You are on THE path. You are on the Good Team. You can be helped in so many ways. God is always there all the time for eternity in every moment that is NOW.

Stay on the path and have a growing light filled life, or go off the path as I have and be stuck in the wilderness...

I come and go off the path as I please and whatever it is that I call God is patient with me none the less.

The messages of re awakening come in so many ways. Almost always seeming silly or meaningless to other people, but for you the way your thoughts match up with some voice on the TV mixed with someone in the room finishing the WISE statement that only YOU heard is just Perfection.

These messages only started after I united my soul or energy body? with something higher that I call God. Ever since then I get why I am here. I get the path. I'm still stubborn though. I still think I can make a better path. I am increasingly wrong, and the Path has some very interesting turns that you can't tell are there at first.

And Now I'm smiling. It's going to be a good day today. I think I needed to hear your words more than you needed mine.

Life is Funny.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Thanks for the support and comments.. However, my experiences of the supernatural have been and remain totally different from my depressive issues.

When I was young I was diagnosed as a suspected schizophrenic, hearing what were essentially demonic voices and seeing 'hallucinations'. However, once I became a Christian in my early twenties I was quite literally healed of that whole shebang of problems, got married and had two beautiful children. During this time of healing, I saw angels and received spiritual dreams, felt the power and presence of God, and was given confirmations of events and information that only I could have known about through fellow Christians who were receiving knowledge and wisdom from God during times of prayer. This sort of thing can be a lot to accept at face value on someone's ''say-so'', I appreciate; however, I tell these things as true for I know them to be true in my consistent experience.

It was only after losing touch with my faith and falling back into very destructive habits (alcohol, drugs) that the depression and the 'psychosis' (demonic attacks) began. If anything, the depression was a symptom of the psychosis-like symptoms, not the other way around.

I firmly believe that there are both good and bad powers 'out there' that we humans know little about, and I firmly believe in the reality of the Divine.

Just to reconfirm, last night represents a total turnaround in my experiences over the past six months. I cannot hear any voices, and I'm totally happy, motivated and secure in myself.. I truly believe that after experiencing a night of living hell (intuitively I know that it was necessary - the reasons will I'm sure become clearer as time passes), I was supernaturally delivered from the power of the entity/ entities that was/ were attacking me.

That's not to say that the beast won't try again at some point; however, the difference now is that I have a gift in my spirit that I can hold onto if things ever get tough - the summary of the dream where I looked out over Heaven and was reassured by an invisible presence that somehow, all of this was in the Wisdom of God.

Take care and stay open-minded.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

One other thing I forgot to mention which might move to convince you of the reality of this other entity (demon) is that I was not overtly seeking to 'overcome' my depression, or to break free by any force of my own will. This thing came uninvited, and had me totally in its power for the best part of the night. It was absolutely terrifying, and I can assure you, no part of me wanted the experience or would have willed it into being, even if it would somehow help me to break free.

After the first few times of attack, I would rather it went away and left me as I was than for the experience to have continued as it did. However, this was all wrapped up in the wisdom of God - I'm utterly convinced that this experience may have come in order to help me convince others of the realities of such things. I'm quite good at explaining myself in the written format, and so at least in part this may have happened in order to benefit people other than myself.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I'm quite good at explaining myself in the written format, and so at least in part this may have happened in order to benefit people other than myself.

I agree.
You are very articulate, saying things I mean but never portray the right way... Like I said above:

"And Now I'm smiling. It's going to be a good day today. I think I needed to hear your words more than you needed mine."

Everyone Reading this: Have a Great Day!

Thank You!

~Dusty

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I frankly shouldnt waste my time saying this but hell there are so much ****** reports like this, this needs to be said once.

You are full of it.

(btw this wasnt astral travel, please dont compare real astral projection with the bull# you find in movies like insidious, this is plain RIDICULOUS)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

You shouldn't have wasted your time mate. My experience is true and I'd testify to it in a court of law - heck, if I was an American I'd offer to testify under oath before Congress... Does that count for nothing in the search for truth these days?

I never said it was astral travel, I said it was OOBEs, followed by a dream. Different things from intentional astral travel, which I've never tried.

You have a good day now.

ETA - I haven't seen Insidious, but will check it out - thanks for the recommendation!

ETA2 - If you've only ever seen the positive side of the 'other realms' then that's nice for you.

ETA3 - My OOBEs are involuntary, and local to my physical body. I've never got past the street outside my house before snapping back into my body, either through fear brought on by a demonic attack or by accidentally waking myself up having realised I'm out of body. I've only ever had about five in my whole life before last night. Last night in total it happened about twelve times before I went into a full-on dream (as described in the OP/continuation posts).

edit on 30-4-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETAs

edit on 30-4-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding some good old-fashioned dry wit.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Oh, I totally agree that there are negative and positive "energies/vibes" for lack of a better term. I am still trying to understand paranormal happenings in my past, both good and bad. Personally, I don't like the feeling of being afraid of something unexpainable like what the OP described and automatically labeling it "demonic" and letting go of my own power as a creature of light and loving kindness and feeling like that is not power enough to see me through the hard times.

I guess some has to do with my past experiences in which the mentality of the some fundamentalist that demonize so much of our struggles in life and if you don't open your heart to Jesus you are doomed kind of thing.

Why would Jesus care if we are "Christian" and specifically call on him? Can't we be full of the white light of love and kindness and be of the Holy Spirit and use it as a shield or armour and not resort to a label?

Sorry if I'm off topic some but I do think a lot of our own fears and struggles play out metaphorically as well believing in the whole positive and negative energies. Worth considering also that we script these dreams and occurances subconciously to show us how we have the power to overcome, sort like a test. What I mean is that it could be our limited perception and rationalizing that automatically assume an experience is literally good or bad.

Maybe how we define our adversities, whether demonic or negative energies/experiences are all relative to our beliefs? As long as we overcome and come out stronger and more aware of love of others such as our children and love of ourselves maybe that is all that matters in the end.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I know you were replying to Dustytoad but I thought I'd chime in here. A famous preacher once said that Christians need to be careful about labeling non-Christians as 'doomed' (or however else they might put it), as they would be in effect ignoring the commandment ''judge not, lest ye be judged''.

My personal experience has shown me that in my own strength I do not have the ability to conquer the truly demonic. Truly demonic is terrifying and extremely powerful in comparison to us, just as truly angelic is awe-inspiring and extremely powerful in comparison to us. I have personally come to believe that people who are genuinely seeking to live according to some form of righteousness, or 'right standing' before God/ in the grand scheme of things come under the grace and protection of God, regardless of their own choice of self-labeling.

We all walk a path in this life, and my path has led me to some powerful experiences from both ends of the spectrum of good and evil. In coming to know Christ I came to know what it takes to conquer the truly demonic, and that is the grace and protection of God.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hi Flyintheointment. Meant to reply to both of you in one post. Sorry.

I understand where you are coming from and in fact I am envious that you have found such a deep and soul satisfying belief system. I guess some of us still have many deep unanswered questions, bad experiences with religious authority/mindsets or whatever reason still haven't found what were looking for.

I personally like to keep in open mind to all experiences and I appreciate your sharing yours. Lots of food for thought.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thanks for that, I appreciate the positive feedback - and it goes without saying (hopefully) that I admire open-minded seekers from all walks of life, such as your good self.

All the best in your quest - hey that rhymes!

If you lived in the UK I'd invite you to one of the festival events at our church, held in big open-air marquees with live music and whatnot, they're often a source of inspiration for those who attend.

Ciao for now.

Fly.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
Why would Jesus care if we are "Christian" and specifically call on him? Can't we be full of the white light of love and kindness and be of the Holy Spirit and use it as a shield or armour and not resort to a label?

Sorry if I'm off topic some but I do think a lot of our own fears and struggles play out metaphorically as well believing in the whole positive and negative energies. Worth considering also that we script these dreams and occurances subconciously to show us how we have the power to overcome, sort like a test. What I mean is that it could be our limited perception and rationalizing that automatically assume an experience is literally good or bad.

Maybe how we define our adversities, whether demonic or negative energies/experiences are all relative to our beliefs? As long as we overcome and come out stronger and more aware of love of others such as our children and love of ourselves maybe that is all that matters in the end.

I completely agree..
I would still contend that demons exist in a very general sense.
But yes to everything you said here, and Jesus doesn't care if you're christian. He came to me and I am still not nor will I ever be christian.
But let it be CLEAR.
I Completely Agree. Especially the metaphoric part. I believe that everything happens on more than one level of reality, more than one level of abstraction, more than one level of truth.

''judge not, lest ye be judged''.

I have personally come to believe that people who are genuinely seeking to live according to some form of righteousness, or 'right standing' before God/ in the grand scheme of things come under the grace and protection of God, regardless of their own choice of self-labeling.

Yep this expands what I was saying too about jesus...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
WOW...!

I just got off the phone with a very good friend who lives as part of the Christian community I'm a member of. In case anyone wondered I live in private rented accommodation, and not in a church community house like my friend.

Last night God kept him awake until 4:30am by prompting him to pray for various people (this friend of mine has a ministry of praying for people afflicted with demonic problems).

Four times he felt keenly that God literally spoke into his spirit and said 'pray for (FlyInTheOintment) NOW..!!'

This at the time I was experiencing the worst of the demonic attacks.

And I wasn't the only one who got delivered from such problems last night - a friend who he hadn't seen for years phoned him at 2:30am because he was experiencing a severe demonic attack, similar to my own as noted in the OP. As they prayed together over the phone, the demonic presence suddenly and dramatically left him.

I am currently relaxing having spent a great day at home with the family - no stress, no depression, no fears or worries, no presences causing problems and no voices bashing my head in.

I know that many will read this and think ''N'ah, it's a load of old cobblers''. I would testify under oath that these things as described in this thread are 100% true. The spirit realm is real - these experiences were real. I thank God for the work He is doing in my life at this time.

Fly.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Because I was of a Gypsy bloodline I was born with 3 generational demons who would torment me day and night.
Somehow I was strong enough to stop most of their actions and I would not do what they told me to do.

I met Jesus when I was 5yrs and yet they did not leave. Many times someone was sent by Jesus to unbind certain things and layers.
But it wasn't until I was 26yrs that I was finally free, and I knew that because the world went silent. I had got used to their constant mutterings, and because of this I knew exactly when I had became free. I was washing up at the kitchen sink and I simply asked God to remove them. He did and I coughed them out.

For many years I had also tormented them, singing to God and praising God and commanding them to be quiet in Jesus name.

I have used the skills all though those years to fight in God's army. i won't tell the details as He knows.

Two nights ago I was attacked in my dream by a wolfman who tried to bite me on my neck. I was told that he would have been able to bite me but that as I had put on the Holy Armour of Light, of God, the wolf couldn't bite down.
In this dream there was also a tornado (I live in UK and I have seen one) and I was commanding it to be broken up in Jesus name. A boy got hurt by a flying brick but the tournado did dissipate. I prayed healing for the boy.
I saw three opaque ladders that went up to the sky. And some other stuff.

So I think the enemy is trying hard to get people to hate, not to forgive, not keep God's commandments so these people end up where he will be going. He is losing the battle and soon the War, and he knows it.

Everynight I claim the Blood of Jesus over me and mine, Put the Armour of God on, and ask God for His hedge of fire of protection around us and all that is ours. And we all say the 'Our Father's prayer'.

Lately we have asked our angels to come into our dreams to fight for us, as we have been having some very disturbing dreams. We still have dreams but they are more gentle.

Just remember you have ALL the powers and skills that Jesus did, as He left the Holy Spirit here to comfort us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join