It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty sure this building is going to collapse - Sharjah Skyscraper!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

Far more fire damage than the WTC buildings and it's still standing! I bet the shills are very puzzled by this with their simple logic!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm still waiting for my wood stove and barbecue grill outside to turn to dust and melt under the intense heat. That steel isn't even close to the quality used for those towers, yet my grill and stove are doing great after many many years of constant use.

Are you still drunk

How much weight is on top of your stove/grill

Lets just pretend their were planes involved on 9/11 for a minute, if hypothetically they did crash, then the amount of weight at the top that did collapse is not enough to pulverise the huge solid mass below it!
Maybe it's you that is drunk?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
The barriers to entry for the "perfect evidence" are mighty high. That "magic airplane" fuel would have burnt out in 15 - 30 minutes. And it certainly cannot send streams of molten steel down the stairway as the firefighters described.

Could you please back this statement up with sources? I've never heard it before and it sounds ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by JibbyJedi

or to destabilize the 70+ floors below that was designed to hold all that weight plus a lot more.

No they weren't.
The floors below used the same trusses as the top floor.
If the weight on floor 100 exceeded the capacity of the trusses they would fail and the combined weight would fall to the 99th floor. The 99th would then fail. And so on.
edit on 30-4-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

They would need to fail in so many places simultaneously to collapse at the rate they did, and this is just not possible unless they were aided. The fire could not have burned long enough or hot enough over the necessary distance range to create this kind of collapse. If you know anything about physics you'd realise the collapse was impossible.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
They would need to fail in so many places simultaneously to collapse at the rate they did, and this is just not possible unless they were aided. The fire could not have burned long enough or hot enough over the necessary distance range to create this kind of collapse. If you know anything about physics you'd realise the collapse was impossible.

What if the damaged part of the towers were creeping slowly until something snapped and caused the building to begin collapsing? In one of the videos of people running away from the towers after the first collapse, the man is telling people that firefighters are getting everyone out as fast as possible because they saw the upper part of the tower leaning. Leaning! That means that the steel was slowly bending due to weight. Firefighters also reported creaking and measured leaning with regards to WTC 7. Does that mean nothing to you?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Dukesy

Lets not forget the group (most of you know this story ) of foreign men taking a video of the jets coming in for the hit and cheering at the damage. They were also driving a van with a picture of the WTC being hit by planes painted on the side of the van.

That photo was taken from a 'for sale' ad and the buildings photo shopped on to it.
Once again believing in crap you found on the web.

You get all your info off the web too, and so that must all be crap as well then! The 9/11tv footage and photos are all faked, and yet you somehow seem to pick a point with someone leses photo?

You base your 9/11 OS religion on faked media, and most of the 'truther' research (except the shill truther sites) is based on honest, logical scientific research and common sense, instead of fantasy. So to pull someone up on one photo when you base your 9/11 religion on an ocean of fakery is quite hypocritical.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Dukesy

You cannot make this stuff up.

Yes you can.

Websites have been doing it for years and making money off of it.

What, like the people that profitted on 9/11 by selling everyone a lie that day.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Who Deserves a building to be destroyed More? Multi million dollar oil tycoon dubai? Or bum ridden poverty stricken New york city

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Far more fire damage than the WTC buildings and it's still standing! I bet the shills are very puzzled by this with their simple logic!

OK, now you've done it... This building never existed in the first place, so stop spreading false information OK?
These pictures that you are showing are obviously FAKE, photo cameras didn’t even exist at that time!!

People please use some looooog-ic!

n. loooogic, looooogically; "logic" with a drawn-out O. An annoyance term to be used when magic ("Maaagic") is getting old or when you want to surprise someone by NOT saying "maaagic". 1) "How did you get up on the roof without a ladder?! You didn't magically poof up there, did you?" "Logically." 2) "Look, look, I know you're going to tell me the answer is 'maaaagic', but seriously, what did you do to get that job?" "Looooogic."

As a wise man once said (you know who you are
)
“I will not allow ignorance to continue”

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

What if the damaged part of the towers were creeping slowly until something snapped and caused the building to begin collapsing? In one of the videos of people running away from the towers after the first collapse, the man is telling people that firefighters are getting everyone out as fast as possible because they saw the upper part of the tower leaning. Leaning! That means that the steel was slowly bending due to weight. Firefighters also reported creaking and measured leaning with regards to WTC 7. Does that mean nothing to you?

I'm not suprised it started leaning with the amount of explosions that were going on! Bizarrely, it should have collapsed asymmetrically, somehow it avoided that, and must have been due to equally placed charges.

Did you know that people have analysed the 'tv footage' and in some videos the spire fell one way, and in another it fell the other way. It cannot fall both ways! Yet another massive giveaway clue that the footage was not real!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

OK, now you've done it... This building never existed in the first place, so stop spreading false information OK?
These pictures that you are showing are obviously FAKE, photo cameras didn’t even exist at that time!!

People please use some looooog-ic!

n. loooogic, looooogically; "logic" with a drawn-out O. An annoyance term to be used when magic ("Maaagic") is getting old or when you want to surprise someone by NOT saying "maaagic". 1) "How did you get up on the roof without a ladder?! You didn't magically poof up there, did you?" "Logically." 2) "Look, look, I know you're going to tell me the answer is 'maaaagic', but seriously, what did you do to get that job?" "Looooogic."

As a wise man once said (you know who you are
)
“I will not allow ignorance to continue”

So you have a silly sense of humour, good for you. I thought I was dealing with adults on this forum! Deary me!

Try and make a mature reply next time, people might take you seriously. You know what you said was nothing remotely close to what I said! Stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"Sharjah tower blaze caused by barbeque fire"

I think some one used just a little too much lighter fluid. All that damaged caused by being dumb. I wonder if the barbeque owner is going to get a bill for damages?
Link

(Is it spelled "barbeque" or "barbecue"? My spell check is going crazy.)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Try and make a mature reply next time, people might take you seriously. You know what you said was nothing remotely close to what I said! Stay on topic.

That's right you are saying that the planes and those poor people who were murdered that day are not real.

And I think you're disgusting.

At least you have a sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by 4hero

That's right you are saying that the planes and those poor people who were murdered that day are not real.

You are entitled to 'your opinion'. Why am I disgusting to think that most, if not all deaths were fabricated? Most of the 'memorials' have been proven to be fake.

I'd be disgusted at the government for making you upset over ficticious deaths.

Can you physically prove that all those people 'died'??

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by 4hero

You are entitled to 'your opinion'. Why am I disgusting to think that most, if not all deaths were fabricated? Most of the 'memorials' have been proven to be fake.

You are entitled to 'your opinion' that’s true. And you are disgusting for pushing this nonsense. Real Airplanes hit Real Buildings and killed Real People.

Stop and think for a while about what you are saying. You make “debunkers” look honest, and that is also disgusting.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I am thinking like a average American here. For that mount of money the rest of us would of waited a life time. For some of the Florida hurricane victims - I know for a fact they some never got their money and the rest got paid in 2 to 3 years to 5 years. So there you go - it is all in the eye of the beholder.

The van - you are right - there is photo shopped photo of a van with that picture on it. So - lets forget that - eye witnesses saw these men cheering / jumping up and down for glee with a video camera already set up for the event. Please explain the the eye witnesses away for us. These guys were arrested - all - taken into custody - let go because they were - lets just say - foreign students. Oh ya. You go to another country and set up a video camera to video a plane hitting a building - even by chance - and explain to us what you think will happen to you? They will let you go back home? I will give you the picture on the van B.S - but the rest of it - lets here your thoughts on the foreign students - and we all know where they are from - a country that is famous for false flag events.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I only came here because I thought it was the Burj Dubia Khalifa whatever it's called. This building is still standing because there aren't any explosives in it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by 4hero

You are entitled to 'your opinion' that’s true. And you are disgusting for pushing this nonsense. Real Airplanes hit Real Buildings and killed Real People.

Stop and think for a while about what you are saying. You make “debunkers” look honest, and that is also disgusting.

Why am I disgusting for thinkig that 3000 people did not die? Anyone would think I was a murderer by the way you carry on. Fake areoplanes hit real buildings and 3000 people did not die that day from the fake planes!

I accept you're entitled to your opinion on what was real and what was not, I guess all the fake tv replays sold you good and proper! I dont mind being called disgusting for opposing the OS BS, I'm not offended in the slightest!

Stay on topic, you're straying away from the main topic focus with these bizarre slants.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

These guys were arrested - all - taken into custody - let go because they were - lets just say - foreign students.

They were not just "let go" - FBI grilled them hard for 10 weeks before concluding had no information to
contribute

At which point they were deported back to Israel

Now they had to be the dumbest secret agents since Maxwell Smart, Agent 86

Professional agents do not congregate and jump around in the middle of the street in broad daylight for all to
see

At most were "stringers" called on to perform certain low level jobs

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join