It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Tyranny Got and keeps its grasp On America - Must See!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I thought this video was well made and gets a good point across, It made me think and i think thats whats important

its proably geared towards the uninformed however the message is clear, and the production values are great given that the author made everything himself.

I The video runs 10 minutes and is in reporter format... I guess

keep in mind the first part is a mockery of the status of modern media so dont get turned off before the story starts.

the video may seem boring at the beginning but it really visualizes what americans can't seem to see about their country and the words that link to tyranny and how they are all found in america on a daily basis but seem to be ignored... but why?

ps you should definitely watch through to the end because thats the punchline it doesnt really work if you just skip to it! but theres eye candy along the way so its not too long.

If you like it Please Flag and Star So more people will See it.

looks great worth the watch Let us know What you think!
edit on 29-4-2012 by reedbananaboat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think doing an infowars reporter contest was a brilliant move and will open new doors into journalism. I think we are going to see a massive rise in independant journalism which is going to become very powerful.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Exactly what i thought, this video seems to put more into perspective than the others previous, I like the text effects and maybe this will bring in more "new" viewers to the truth movement and perhaps open the doors to enlightenment for some less than informed people, it just really has feeling to it maybe its just the music but the ending is the best part. like the wool is pulled off of the eyes just long enough to see the light. lol

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

And also the modern media is on its way out the door, which is giving the alternative news and freelance journalism a chance to take advantage of the final frontier of the internet and entirely bypass the corporate media alltogether which is great for all truth movements across the planet

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I was just thinking, there are no more Journalists in America, only actors and actresses that play the role of journalist.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Yeah it seems more and more these days we are being disconnected from the truth and more and more connected to "a prison that we cannont smell or tase or touch" "the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth"-morpheus matrix
more and more i see flat out gutless mindless talking drones... opininated mindless drones commentating on news and stories they literally know nothing about and also having the audacity to put anyone daown for not agreeing with their predetermined talking points.

its like listening to a brick wall but you cant find the mouth to shut it up.

top topics

join