It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to properly handle Somali pirates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its so silly and I cant understand how people don't see this for what it is? We are raping their land and our leaders seem to not care so why should they care about us? They are left under educated and very poor and when they resort to piracy they make the perfect enemy for the msm to use like a tool for creating uncaring ignorant people.

How would you act if toxic waste was being dumped in your coastal waters while your country was pretty much pillaged at will by the so called civilized world?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by groingrinder

Pirate actions speak much louder than pirate apologist's words.

L
L

Spoken like a true looter
with projection issues

as your monitor is gradually coated with bits of tuna and koolaid
the result of your righteously spewing
with your mouth full.

maybe they're saving the money to get themselves and their families out of the nuclear wasteland?

always a dumbass liberal apologists some where.
hey lib,go live with your pirate buddy's and get back to us.
fool.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
Its so silly and I cant understand how people don't see this for what it is? We are raping their land and our leaders seem to not care so why should they care about us? They are left under educated and very poor and when they resort to piracy they make the perfect enemy for the msm to use like a tool for creating uncaring ignorant people.

How would you act if toxic waste was being dumped in your coastal waters while your country was pretty much pillaged at will by the so called civilized world?

yea,right.
they are such producers.
oh,wait.
no they are not.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by frazzle

Nothing like cold hard cash to warm the pirate heart. You can pretend it is about everything else, but it always comes down to cash for the pirates. Pirate actions speak much louder than pirate apologist's words.

Pirate Apologist, I think I will name my band that.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
To enter Somalian waters you must abide by the following:

2 .50 cals with an abundance of ammo
2 RPGs - any model will work
10 fully automatic rifles
Flash bang grenades
Everyone on board is at least small fire arms qualified
No women
Safe Room
Sat Comm

+ My Ex-wife

Wait...

That would be cruel and unusual...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
with the possible exception of mayabong [don't know if he approves]

you are all displaying your IGNORANCE

your ignorance is now denied
so stop spreading it

So let me get this straight... They are mad because "Europeans" are dumping "nuclear waste" in "their" ocean and we are harming their oceanlife? Then we go on to "Steal" "their" "nuclear waste" seafood to feed to ourselves? Why the hell would we want to fish in waters that are as "contaminated" as you say?

If the "Volunteer Coastguard of Somalia" spent more time fishing than freedom fighting, they might catch more fish. Do you happen to know how many "Foreign pirate fish vessels" are operating in somali waters?

Are there any actual studies or reports regarding the state of the somali waters? Furthermore, who witnessed a ship dumping barrells of "nuclear waste" in the middle or "their" ocean? Don't you think they would be doing the dumping well off the coast and at night time to avoid detection? Do you have any facts, at all, to backup the claim that the mafia has been hired by europeans to dump "nuclear waste" in Somali waters? Did the barrels happen to just say "European Nuclear Waste" on them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join