It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London - Filmed from Airplane - April 26, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Very interesting footage uploaded yesterday, not sure what to make of it. As per usual, if it isn't CGI and I don't think it is, then it's unexplained. Just wondering also, has anyone heard of this CBN group before? Looking for info.

Three fast flying UFOs have been filmed by passenger from an airplane, just 10 minutes before passing the London Sky (England, United Kingdom) from northwest on his way to Frankfurt, Germany on April 26, 2012. UFO Sighting near London, UK.

Depending on time and speed, the location must have been somewhere between Birmingham and London?!

So anyone got any theories? I noticed reflections at that start, off the window, but I'm pretty sure they don't have anything to do with the objects.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Anyone ever notice that a lot of UFO videos have the same triangle formation? This cannot be a World Wide Hoax with everyone making the same formation.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Right.............

A plea to any ''Higher Intelligence'' out there................ who can obviosly read a simple post on ATS

I live in Derbyshire and you probably know where I am, with your higher levels of technology and intelligence et al..

PLease make contact with me for once and for all and stop flying around the skies in a 'Triangle, three point' formation.....

You know you want to and I am a really nice person too...so , go on and make contact with me ET.....

Looking forward to your reply...

Regardrs

PDUK

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I will say reflections in the window, there are more than the triangle ones in the start of the video.

Thinking of something to fill the 2'nd line.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Didn't you get the memo?
All of these stupid videos from crazybreakingnews are FAKES.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Uhm no, it's crappy CGI Korean vids that are fake

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Fake or weather balloons. Lights in the sky vids are useless, please stop posting them on ATS...

When i see a thread named similarly to "Ufo spotted" i expect something more than lights in the sky. A genuine alien craft with details, or dont post. So tired of this drivel...

edit on 28-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
double post delete pls.
edit on 28-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Theres a documentary concerning ufo's over England and the pilot of a plane AND the passengers could all see a vey large ufo but the REALY INTERESTING PART is the recording of the control tower. The pilot tells them the passengers can see the ufo and the control tower say "would you like to descend below the cloud". It was obvious the tower knew it was there and they wanted the pilot to go below the cloud so that the passengers couln't see it.

If I can find it on youtube I'll be back to post it.

Here it is, start at 57 mins

edit on 28-4-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Didn't you get the memo?
All of these stupid videos from crazybreakingnews are FAKES.

You do realize that if you were the CIA you could give any one of these "notorious hoaxers" a totally legit piece of excellent footage and within 20 minutes it would be shouted down by the members of this forum and relegated to the hoax bin by a moderator based on nothing more than the YouTube username with which it is associated.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

PLease make contact with me for once and for all and stop flying around the skies in a 'Triangle, three point' formation.....

I used to just think that this was 3 craft flying in a 3 point formation but im thinking also it could be one ufo cloaked.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wisper

Like this report, which I believe to be genuine:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Will the CIA video be filmed from a plane?
Will it have maybe 10 seconds of footage?
Will it contain the same white blob UFO from this hoaxers vids?
Will it actually be a video and not an animation made from a photo found online?

Even if you ignore the Youtubers username this is still miles away from "a totally legit piece of excellent footage".

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Another crazybreakingnews UFOs filmed from a plane video .....

Keep given them hits , its what they want

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm still here.....
waiting to be contacted ........

Those two film / videos clips are very interesting...never seen those before...... When you haer Pilots talking about these things then you have to start to believe there is something strange out there.....

The one of the channel islands..... 1 mile wide ???? very interesting..........

Maybe they are cloaked larger vessels........ the shadow witnessed by the small aircraft pilot suggests this...

PDUK

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
These triangle formations are warnings about the upcoming event whilst the SWAN constellation arises, in the Summer Triangle.
This is the FIFTH TRUMPET EVENT where the prisoners are released from their timelock prison; Seventy generations from the time of the flood=4900 years.

I made athread about it last year;

Draco constellation is mentioned because the prisoners are dragons/serpents.

Not all UFOs are bad or ETs.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
All "crazybreakingnews" videos are CGI hoaxes.

This is supposed to be common knowledge now.

"Cracybreakingnews" hasn't even been around longer than a month and already he has 7 million views because gullible "ufologist" have no idea how to tell a fake video from a real video and spread his crap around like a virus. It's actually disgusting how fast someone can make a fake news channel with fake videos and have the gullible spread the videos around and help you make money from it.

Seriously, all his videos only show the UFO's for less than 2 seconds. hint hint. Almost all his videos are from aircraft. hint hint. A lot of his videos have fake backgrounds. hint hint. And all the videos have UFOs that are just undefined white blobs that people can make in After Effects in 5 minutes. hint hint..
edit on 28-4-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join