It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you want a Puppet as President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Its the american way to get distracted from the real issues... its almost funny especially knowing that it is happening and still falling for it.

To the people that don't WANT Ron Paul as president I can respect your opinion, however when you demonize his talking points because of him and how you feel about him I find you ignorant.

The Federal Reserve is a criminal organization that has devalued the american currency to the point of extinction.

The Endless illegal wars we have been waging and the lands we occupy, the governments we topple and lives we've ruined is a HUGE GLOBAL PROBLEM.

The CONSTITUTION, you know that little document that we should all follow.

Social Security and all the other slush funds.

The Tax code and the IRS

These are huge issues for all americans that get pushed aside and we hear of BS... like Obama coming out saying tax the rich... now i'm no where near rich... I live check to check. However this stuff is crap just plain crap.

To tax fairly would be a flat fair tax... take 10 percent of my check... no filing no exceptions no money back

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for the replies people. I'm enjoying reading all of your replies.
There's still some notorious Ron Paul Haters that I haven't seen in this thread yet so I'm looking forward to getting their opinions.

Thanks folks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
While I try to avoid disliking any particular candidate (as who really has the time and energy to hate), calling the current President a puppet would, in all estimations, also have been applicable a decade ago.*

*Not to say the current President, or the President eluded to, was a puppet.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The only thing hurting Paul is foreign policy. But that being said, I have no disagreement on presidential sock puppets. This one now though is more like Pac Man, gobbling up everything in sight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join