It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul warns of False Flag attack while campaigning in Ut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow!!!!!! First the story....Alex Jones and his reporters broke the story. Say what you will about Jones...he doesn't have a thing to do w/ what Paul is warning us about...I wish I knew what Paul knows?

www.youtube.com...

6 yrs ago I fell in Love w/ Paul but when I heard him deny the evidence that we have concerning 911 it devastated me...although in this video..he seems to not deny but instead calls Gov inept...

www.youtube.com...

When he first started to deny I thought he was doing it for National Security....but the longer you let the true murderers go..then you piss a lot of people off. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld / Silverstein / high up Israel politicians/friends on both sides....if we brought them to justice then we would look like the Nation that our fore-fathers wanted...I think a lot of people would consider us a great nation again...instead of corrupt as hell.

Anyways...warning from Paul??? What's w/ him bringing up Chicago if I remember correctly.

edit on 28-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Spchk

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The infowars team rock. Personally I like Aaron Dykes but AJ is a decent enough chap.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

6 yrs ago I fell in Love w/ Paul but when I heard him deny the evidence that we have concerning 911 it devastated me...although in this video..he seems to not deny but instead calls Gov inept...

It would be political suicide for Paul to acknowledge 911 as being an inside job. That's just a little too much to bear for joe 6-pack--might interrupt his complacency or sumthin.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Yea...I agree...I just want a hero to stand up and not come right out and say....yup inside job...
But to say....something's not right...circumstantial evidence alone warrants a new investigation.
Or...stand behind the people that did investigate and said they didn't get proper help from the admin...etc etc hell..start to answer the questions they had to start.....

Sometimes going against David....wins the War

Ty for commenting

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
He doesn't need to say 911 was an inside job....he could say that 911 still has many unanswered questions and should be reinvestigated by a civilian commission.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I can't help but think that we would evolve into chaos, if it were ever proven that 911 was an inside job. People can wrap themselves around the idea of a false flag in a wartime scenario;however, for the government to admit that it killed a few thousand citizens--wow! Either we the people would go down soon or TPTB would topple.

We need a hero, and Ron Paul is the first one to come around for a good while. Personally, I feel that he suspects the official story,but, he is doing so much more for the country, by speaking the smaller truths, which many are still having difficulties with. Even asking for another investigation would have him instantly labeled a "conspiracy theorist" Sometimes you have to win the smaller battles before you can win the entire war.

I like his approach to reform from within; by capturing the hearts and minds of many people. The truth always comes out. What we do with it is up to us.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure how this thread got slept on. Ron Paul basically admitted he believed the government comitted false flags to start wars. Like 911?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I attended this gathering.

It is incredible to finally be able to gather with such a broad range of people, listening to a man speaking to them about complex topics without putting a marketing spin on it, and realize that they are all finally hearing "crazy old Ron".

I thought the false flag comment was particularly interesting when it came out of him as well, very forward and planting a great seed.

His best comment was in reference to the old "saying"... "If you aren't a liberal at 20, you don't have a heart... if you aren't a conservative at 40, you don't have a brain... well why can't we have both?"

How many modern presidential candidates will blame their party equally for the situation as the "opponent"?

One... that's how many.

Everything else going on in the world economic and political stage is Hollywood. This is real.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Well.......lol

Kinda!!!!!

In the one video (2nd one posted) he calls the Government " enept "

.... I agree w/ you concerning someone sleeping....I never knew he made the enept remark....that's a total turn about in my opinion from totally denying something is wronnnnng w/ the official stories. .... And then to warn us of a possible false flag?

I'm shocked that a lot of ATSErs haven't responded...if it came from Jones...it's like crying wolf w/ him...although I like jones .... He can get excited...lol Paul on the other hand.... Seems like he chooses carefully what he believes in.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Ron Paul's crazy? I was trying to read between the lines.....

Ron Paul is crazy?

I think he makes a lot of strong strong statements concerning the US and what needs to be done to help...if we can get ourselves out of the corruption Clinton/Bush/Obama have gotten us into.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Hey..good point what would happen if the truth came out? It wasn't our whole Government...it was a select few...which can be traced to such groups as...

Wall Street
BIG banks
Oil
Bilderburg
IMF
TLComm
And the clubs go on....

A small but powerful group. I think that if we can prove Bush/GFY-Cheney/Rum....and put them behind bars for war crimes then people would say...." and justice for all "

People around the world really despise us now because the few has made us look like Bullies!!!

I was sick to my stomach when GFY-Cheney got a heart. My little brother has been on the list for over 10 yrs. I wonder how long that evil greedy piece of crap was on one??!!!!!!

edit on 28-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I was quoting others. He's clearly not crazy.

He's a man, so he's not always *right* (as much as anyone is "right"), but he's certainly not crazy.

I'm marching in the same direction he is in general so he's got my support in what he's pursuing... which is getting a message out first, becoming a president second.

Namaste
edit on 2012/4/28 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the romans did it, hitler too, I'm sure false flag is a 5,000 year old idea

did he get specific ?

because it's just pandering to your audience unless he gets sepcific

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I really didn't think you thought he was crazy...for a minute...lol
Now I get what your saying....because he is warning us...they'll use that to call him crazy...
I'm sure he know's that statement will be used against him the more threatening he becomes....

That's why I found this as "WOW".... Knowing that he stills warns us?.... That's what scares the hell out of me!
Ty for your contribution....specially since you were there....we're people talking about it afterwards...or? That's what I should have jumped on b4....but..I wasn't sure if you were calling him crazy....

Sometimes....I'm crazy! LoL

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I wonder if he's scared about how he's being treated and the threat he imposes to those w/ the agenda that's ruining our Country?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I saw this today and it made me smile. The grass roots people, ( like sooo many ATS'ers) may be getting their voices heard....finally!

A record number of people are also denouncing their citizenship w/ the US. I fear for Ron Paul's life because just like Kennedy....they go against the design.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This false flag report is very intriguing given the recent Holmes attack. I'm not making any assumptions nor connecting the two but I am stating that the timing is definitely interesting and grabs my attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yea...I agree...I just want a hero to stand up and not come right out and say....yup inside job...

If he did that he would be assisinated.

Assuming 911 was and inside job of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

the romans did it, hitler too, I'm sure false flag is a 5,000 year old idea

I am sure that more than few people would consider that Ron Paul may be a false flag in his own right

He wins your heart and mind then stomps on it

top topics

join