It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Music, come and celebrate He lives

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Alison Krauss - Down To The River To Pray

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Walk With Me Lord

edit on 18-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
It is all about Him Thanks for the great contributions guys. Now for something different. I know there are probably better versions of this, but this one is lovely.

when I saw this thread..was hoping that one would be posted.. its beautiful

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Guy Penrod - By His Wounds

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

That was simply powerful and transcending--you have an apparent ease in recognising and bringing that element forth.

Lifting me up from close and afar, the Lord, His Hosts and those kindred on earth whom carry His Lamp.

edit on 20-8-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Beautiful music being posted on here, Thank you.

"I Know You're There" - Casting Crowns

*NOTICE*
Yes...this is Casting Crowns. Another man sings it as well. The female voice you hear is Megan Garrett-she is a background singer.

Glorious Day (Living He loved me) ~Casting Crowns

edit on 20-8-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Tom Jones: 'Did Trouble Me'

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
New Mali Music!!! "Identity (People Are Talking)"

Change your hair! what's that on your face? you can't love the lord and look that way! turn the bass down! act like your saved! rap music are you crazy! listen to us and we'll show you what you're supposed to think what you're supposed to do. there's no way that god can be pleased with you don't get us wrong we're not judging you.

Don't lose yourself, confuse yourself, from what God wants to use in a very very new way way. I say on God, yes I may be different, and I think it's glorious. I'm a holy misfit I was made victorious. God has shown me who I am taking me from what I was. listen to the voice of the lord not the people talking to you saying...

Take it down a notch. not just your fade. what's up with the socks? what's up with the chains? God and hip hop? you all should be ashamed. are those dreadlocks? are you Jamaican? This is what it is how it's supposed to be. how do I know? someone told me. It's how I was raised that's what make it right. now come from darkness into the marvelous light

Don't lose yourself, confuse yourself, from what God wants to use in a very very new way way. I say on God, yes I may be different, and I think it's glorious. I'm a holy misfit I was made victorious. God has shown me who I am taking me from what I was. listen to the voice of the lord not the people talking to us saying...

no no no we're always wrong our expression our dressing and the way we move but they can't take our song yea we'll sing along God's given me a license to be me identity.

Don't lose yourself, confuse yourself, from what God wants to use in a very very new way way. I say on God, yes I may be different, and I think it's glorious. I'm a holy misfit I was made victorious. God has shown me who I am taking me from what I was. listen to the voice of the lord not the people talking to us saying...

Nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all, as long as God is cool it don't matter I got a license to be me identity.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

As promised, belatedly...it's subtle...but this sums up perfectly what I talk about in my latest letter...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Valaam Monastery - Beatitudes

(One of my favorites. So peaceful!)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Thank you for your contribution, here is another I found.

Valaam orthodox chant - Lord of hosts

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Love Lifted Me -Women of Faith

Women of Faith - In Christ Alone

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Lord Have Mercy- Kyrie Eleison

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Jonny Diaz - Scars

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM