It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if Mitt Romney was assasinated? (Hypotethical)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
mods please delete.
edit on 26-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Delete Delete Delete

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sarah Palin : 0

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
too late u made the thread its part of the internet forever............................................................................................................................................... ............................
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: Seriously nothing good can come out of this

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

you just lost the game.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -MLK jr.

It would only make the world darker...nothing else.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If Mitt was assassinated, he wouldn't be in the race anymore. What else would be a significant effect?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Another 25 Secret Service employees would get fired.
Millions of dollars would not be invested into the economy from him running against Obama.
Obama is already going to win so ths event wouldn't have an effect on that event.

OUCH!!

AFK the secret service is knocking at my door for reading this post.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul fan?

We all need to keep our minds from this thinking.

We can beat them with peace. By being smarter.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Holy chiat....bad idea... Can you imagine if existing nominations were black? Secret Sevice at your door.

Oh... They are... Tellum to bring hookers and put them on existing Presidents tab.

That could never happen.

KNOCK KNOCK

And I hate both candidates.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Be careful what you say. Mitt Romney is far enough into the campaign to have good protection, even if that protection might be wandering off every now and then to have children out of wedlock. If he was, it would be disastrous for the Grand Old Party. The media wants you to think that Ron Paul doesn't have mainstream support, or is too radical. They won't let him into the White House at any cost. Obama will be reelected unless we see some earth-shattering events take place at the Summer 2012 London Olympics.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
If Mitt was assassinated, he wouldn't be in the race anymore. What else would be a significant effect?

It would definitely affect his friends and family. So that would be the other significant effect I could think of.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Oh,if he was assassinated I think we all know who was in on it!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

It would definitely affect his friends and family. So that would be the other significant effect I could think of.

Well, yeah, but nationally, how else would it matter? Would they crack down on the citizens? I think not. I guess it depends on how he was assassinated.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wishful thinking

Good guys dont assasinate only bad guys do so no hope there.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't believe it would be an 'assassination' (notice the extra S, but leaving it out will save you from govt. meta-searches, genius!) until he actually had some political power. Everyone knows he can't win against Obama, he was chosen to take the fall because he has no shame and won't be bothered by a pitiful loss at the polls after several pitiful debate performances. A useful idiot, in other words.

Romney is the equivalent of the strand of spaghetti you throw against the kitchen wall to see if the batch is al dente. A sacrificial piece of bland white starch, nothing more.

Little known fact: Romney was involved in a fatal car accident back when he was a Mormon missionary in France. The wife of the president of the mission died in the accident (all involved agreed it was unavoidable and not Romney's fault, a car suddenly at the last second swerved and hit them head-on).

Romney was declared dead by the first police officer on scene who wrote in his passport, "Il est mort". Romney's father pressed Sargeant Shriver, then ambassador to France to go to the hospital afterwards where he reportedly found Mitt injured but alive.

Possible fact: It supposedly only takes 1 year to manufacture a perfect adult clone of any age, and somewhere I read that the real GWB died in 1997 of a drug overdose and was replaced with a clone, which explains a lot. I suspect Romney is a clone too. It also would explain a lot... don't ask me where I read this stuff, maybe the Freeman blog.

new topics

top topics

join