It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fair Game Code? Calling Cryptologists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hope this is the correct place to put this.

I just finished watching the film Fair Game (Naomi Watts, Sean Penn). There is supposedly a code in the credits which remains undeciphered to date, has anyone else heard of this?

So through the credits every so often there is a letter coloured yellow, as opposed to the rest which are white. Sometimes it is at the first letter of names, in the middle, in the role of what that person did on he film etc. without any discernible pattern.

The code appears to be c e s (here there is the name of character ‘Hammad' with the surname whited out like in a government document, except in this case it is yellow) o a p c h f h t e o p i s f m n a d a m e c a o r e d a t n r a y u u r n q w k n u f r c o j r w r m d g
(at this point the credits splits into two columns for the music so I followed as they appear from the bottom of the screen) s h e u (back to one column) w t (back to two) oakr (back to one) a

Which brings me to 'ces(yellow censor bar) oapchfhteopisfmnadamecaoredatnrayuurnqwknufrcojrwrmdg sehu wt oakr a'

If anyone is up to the challenge or has some decrypting software, I'd live to know your thoughts.

Hopefully its not just gibberish to occupy us conspiracy nuts

edit on 23/4/2012 by BombDefined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BombDefined

I see it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
looks like a key for some sort of cipher

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BombDefined
Hope this is the correct place to put this.

I just finished watching the film Fair Game (Naomi Watts, Sean Penn). There is supposedly a code in the credits which remains undeciphered to date, has anyone else heard of this?

So through the credits every so often there is a letter coloured yellow, as opposed to the rest which are white. Sometimes it is at the first letter of names, in the middle, in the role of what that person did on he film etc. without any discernible pattern.

The code appears to be c e s (here there is the name of character ‘Hammad' with the surname whited out like in a government document, except in this case it is yellow) o a p c h f h t e o p i s f m n a d a m e c a o r e d a t n r a y u u r n q w k n u f r c o j r w r m d g
(at this point the credits splits into two columns for the music so I followed as they appear from the bottom of the screen) s h e u (back to one column) w t (back to two) oakr (back to one) a

Which brings me to 'ces(yellow censor bar) oapchfhteopisfmnadamecaoredatnrayuurnqwknufrcojrwrmdg sehu wt oakr a'

If anyone is up to the challenge or has some decrypting software, I'd live to know your thoughts.

Hopefully its not just gibberish to occupy us conspiracy nuts

Does this have anything to do with Video game code ? Or cryptography.

top topics

join