It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why are we left to guess the Ultimate Reality?

Why are we in this kind of universe?

Why are we upon this planet, experiencing a world we dislike?

Maybe there is a supreme project.

A supreme project is one of the Supreme Being's projects.

It is where our minds are used in some way to further create paradise/utopia.

My guess is that our ideal ideas are favored by the Supreme Being.

We come up with the really cool ideal ideas in our minds which the Supreme Being supernaturally converts into a reality somewhere else. That somewhere else is a further part to paradise/utopia.

But this is just a guess. What do you think?

What better place encourages really cool ideal ideas to be thought up in the mind than a world we deeply dislike? The only purpose of this world which is like a hell in its own way, is to encourage our creative imagination. What good is the Supreme Being being able to be all-knowing if the Supreme Being won't utilize that ability wisely for, say, a supreme project I'm only guessing about? When being all-knowing the Supreme Being can make real magic out of our ideal ideas whensoever we create them.

The Supreme Being (by being able to be all-knowing) and us (by our ideal imaginations) will help to co-create the further parts to paradise/utopia that are somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I not dislike this place planet I disslike the actions of many whom inhabbit it an take its magnificence for granted .An by that I mean existance as a whole. Life the Universe everything.I like it very much an think I am incredibly lucky to have had the chance to expearience life.An # happens a lot of it has happened to me.However there is good to levell out the bad.Why wish for a paridise utopia on an other plane of exsistance that may never come to pass....A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

new topics

join