It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Where the evidence has led me so far

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Originally posted by earthinhabitant
reply to post by whyamIhere

Insult to humanity and still you see all these idiots actually believe the official story presented by the mainstream media and government....mind control, brainwashing, is all that I can think of that can explain this and comments, from those that buy what they been sold, a big fat lie and farce..

edit on 22-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

Asking for sources....Means I do not question the official story?

The internet is full of garbage. I'm sure the truth is out there somewhere.

I would like to know what the OP bases his opinion on.

This is ATS. Asking for your source is the norm.

I would love to know the truth. I just need a little more than you say so.

Mind Control.....Sheesh....You mind posting your source?

Nevermind, I know.....It's on the internet.

Have you read this [any of it?]

8.It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

How about this;

“ The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay. It also called for terrorist attacks within the United States that would be conducted by pro-U.S. forces disguising themselves as Cuban agents.

And this was all written and planned in 1962!!

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated in 1962 within the United States government, and which the Kennedy administration rejected. [2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Source

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Intelligent member beware of the psych-ops shills. They are typically all OVER these types of threads.

Just want to say thank you to OP for bring this back to light. If we ALL band together to find true people responsible for crippling thousands of American families and killing MILLIONS around the world. This is the KEY event that we have that can change the world if treated correctly. We are on God's clock - and God knows when time is wasted!

Peace to you all.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg

Originally posted by jlm912
reply to post by OGOldGreg

That's "begging the question," friend. I'm not aware that Bin Laden accepted responsibility for the attacks. He praised them, given, but I'm pretty sure he didn't say "I/we did it." Which would make one wonder why he wouldn't claim the infamous genius behind the attacks if he put in the obvious trouble pulling them off...

If I remember correctly he came put and said 100% that he Was behind it about 3 months after

Do you have a source for that.. because I watched a video in this exact thread where OBL was being quoted on the news as saying that he had nothing to do with 911. Matter of fact, he said that the US likes to blame him [or something to that effect-I can't quote him here], but that he had nothing to do with 911. This was on a video that the OP posted on page one or two. Yet, I don't feel compelled to prove that to anyone, even though I watched it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Provide us with sources proving the official story. A lack of proof does not mean an inside job did not occur. The official story is also conjecture, with no real evidence to prove that 9/11 was planned by a man in a cave on dialysis with a satellite phone. Let's be serious, if OBL did mastermind 9/11, what was his motive? He hates freedom loving nations like the USA? Oh, I wasn't aware certain enjoyed being enslaved as opposed to being free. Plus, he was never tried in a court of law, so why does every official-story-zombie cling to the fact that OBL was behind 9/11. Out of the 19 supposed hijackers, 11 were shown to be alive in the world elsewhere after 9/11 (sdonline.org...–11/).

All the inconsistencies and coincidences in the official story only leads to the possibility inside job.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Provide us with sources proving the official story. A lack of proof does not mean an inside job did not occur. The official story is also conjecture, with no real evidence to prove that 9/11 was planned by a man in a cave on dialysis with a satellite phone. Let's be serious, if OBL did mastermind 9/11, what was his motive? He hates freedom loving nations like the USA? Oh, I wasn't aware certain enjoyed being enslaved as opposed to being free. Plus, he was never tried in a court of law, so why does every official-story-zombie cling to the fact that OBL was behind 9/11. Out of the 19 supposed hijackers, 11 were shown to be alive in the world elsewhere after 9/11 (sdonline.org...–11/).

All the inconsistencies and coincidences in the official story only leads to the possibility inside job.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here allow me to hit the nail on the head for some of you inside job deniers...

Fact over 80 camera angles of the pentagon were confiscated never to be released except for 5 measly tremendously poor quality frames showing absolutely no aircraft.

Fact world trade center 7 came down just like hundreds of other controlled demolitioned buildings.

Fact bbc reported wayyyyy to early on the collaps of wtc7

Fact a man who could not even fly a Cessna managed to pull fighter jet maneuvers in order to crash into the pentagon. Maneuvers that would have ripped that plane to shreds in mid air.

Fact bin laden was a CIA agent funded, trained and armed by the CIA for the purposes of not only fighting the soviets, but for future ops as well.

Fact and my favorite considering that I am a recovering drug addict... When someone has something to hide... It usually is something that will make them look guilty. Ahem. Figure it out... Unless patriotism has indeed blinded you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anakark

What part of the "official story" are you referring to? There are a bunch of different "official" reports put out about the events, and it can be confusing which one is being protested. I guess many of you are saying that everyone is lying, but I don't even know.

By your post, I assume you mean the Commission Report, not the "official story", as it were. It's fairly obvious that someone was covering something up, but that naturally does not validate every conspiracy theory. It just leaves options open.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
Fact a man who could not even fly a Cessna managed to pull fighter jet maneuvers in order to crash into the pentagon. Maneuvers that would have ripped that plane to shreds in mid air.

Not to nit-pick, but he didn't bother to learn how to land. He could pilot the plane just fine, and I'm going to have to see proof that it would have shredded the plane in mid-air. Those planes are put through some fairly rigorous stress tests.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by petrus4

If I told you I believe in Reptilian People and I can find material all over the internet.....would you support the existence of them?

Sad... you are a truther...not interested in any facts...just "material all over the internet" that fits your fantasy.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

If I told you that 3 steel box beam high rises came down with 2 planes from pilots with zero training and 2 highjacked planes using boxcutters that was planned in a cave, would you believe me?

I see you are a truth denier, not interested in making sense of incredulous propoganda, just msm scripts that fit your fantasies.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
patriotsquestion911.com...

^Many widely respected members of society questioning/refuting the 9/11 Commission Report and the OS...

Damn the internet and all it's propagated "nonsense."
It taints the best of us. Must be the power of suggestion. Everyone knows the only source of truth is the holy CR.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant

Not to nit-pick, but he didn't bother to learn how to land. He could pilot the plane just fine, and I'm going to have to see proof that it would have shredded the plane in mid-air. Those planes are put through some fairly rigorous stress tests.

ahhhh, now we are discussing something.
They were flying by sight and not using the controls, the computers.
It is flat out, statistically impossible for 3 skilled pilots to hit 3 buildings spot on flying by sight and feel.
IMPOSSIBLE.
bUT YOU BELIEVE THEY DID IT? WHY?
BECAUSE IT HAPPENED..IS THAT ALL?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
ahhhh, now we are discussing something.
They were flying by sight and not using the controls, the computers.
It is flat out, statistically impossible for 3 skilled pilots to hit 3 buildings spot on flying by sight and feel.
IMPOSSIBLE.
bUT YOU BELIEVE THEY DID IT? WHY?
BECAUSE IT HAPPENED..IS THAT ALL?

Ok, well first off, statistics mean nothing. Secondly, he had training. He had handled flight controls before. Thirdly, it's not like they were attempting to hit exactly where they did. Sure, if you jump in a simulator and try to recreate their trajectory, you will get varying results. I'd like proof that skilled pilots can't maneuver a plane into a building, by the way.

I don't just believe that they did. The evidence just happens to suggest that it is more likely that they did than not. I can't find any good reason to think that there weren't planes.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I don't believe that either bin Laden or the 19 hijackers were responsible, but I do not necessarily claim to know who was, either

*nods off *

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Basically my man. I think everyone else here pretty much feels the same thing and comes to the same conclusion. If anything, watch that move Loose Change, trust me if you haven't just watch it.

Now your arguments..

1) Basically. The Feds knew these guys where like.. trainin to be pilots. And i have seen and heard pilots talk about the flight path taken to hit those towers and the Pentagon, which would have been the hardest to hit. NOT to mention i saw an episode of the Mega Structures or something on the history channel that talked about the construction of both of those towers. In it that show it specifically talked about how those towers were made to remain standing even if hit by the big daddy 747 plane. To demonstrate he made small scale models of the towers and a 747 and showed what would happen if it struck, and lo and behold, his simulation (albeit crude
) was pretty much spot on. Still doesn't explain why both towers fell in a controlled demolition.

2) Benny was dead before it was officially announced. That was used as a Joker to help B keep the morale up. Cuz US Forces have been killing people in the Middle East, let's call it like it is. With Benny and those supposed Al-Qaeda leaders killed B will point and say "Look at these results. You can't tell me America isn't more safe". And to add insult to injury if Laden was really missing for that long, none of his boys or even someone that knows his boys would snitch on him. Just evading American forces will make him heroic in their eyes. I mean damn, do people realize that Escobar was chillin in his home town while the US and Columbia was raisin hell looking for him? (Yea and make sure you find out how they caught him.. back in the 80s.. dat hotness)

3) Al-Qaeda is real chief, as you and me. The CIA created Al-Qaeda back in what.. the mid 8s i believe? Anyways it was during that Russian thing, can't remember if it was Afghanistan or Pakistan. The CIA went into that country (lol, can't remember which) and created that Guerrilla type resistance movement (the same thing that they did in Columbia
imo). They taught them how to fight against helios and tanks with rocket fired surface to air missles and rpgs. Show them how to use propaganda and gave them supplies to fight the Russians. Go watch Rambo 3, it explains it.. i'm not kidding it explains it!

4) Yea, that's a negative in my book as well. I can't account for the plane that went down in that "field" in PA, probably shot down. But considering what occurred, no one can be blamed for any pilot(s) or the order that was given to shoot it down. Which is what i am leaning to at this point until i recover more info. That is just a recognizable fubar situation.

The plane that hit that Pentagon however, negative. Peeps in the Pentagon knew what was comin down the pipe. Hardly anyone was workin in that section of the building at the time (considering what the normal staffing is like) and that spot was previously reinforced, i dunno why it just was. There is a clip somewhere on youtube that interviewed a service man and told what he saw happen. He never mentioned a plane, but he did see a helicopter fly over to the other side of the building where the explosion occurred. And the supposed video footage is suspect anyways. That whole situation is suspect, period.. especially the Gov't action afterwards! National tragedy, bodies dead.. and they make sure to manicure the place and make sure the ground and surrounding areas are nice and tidy.. while the building is still smokin. Riiiiggghht.

5) The final report is a joke. That's all i can say on that. It's sufficient the keep the ignorant satisfied and it does the job perfectly for the American public.

I've read your other post and from me to you.. you aren't the only one. Yes we are out there. Some are vocal about it some aren't. Me? I just wait till someone asks my opinion on it.. then i let it fly.

And one more thing.. never argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
edit on 22-4-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Its pretty far out there but there is a force that is dropping hints. This is not just a physical battle but also spiritual in nature. All that quantum physics synchronicity stuff they speak of is true. And there are technologies available that would make Star Trek look like caveman days.

As far as controlled demolition in the conventional sense of the 2 towers. IMPOSSIBLE. None of the Control Demolition companies could ever produce the same effect on an exact duplicate the towers. Too large it would have to actually be dismantled by these professional companies.

Forget thermate the way you know it as Stephen Jones group explain it. Try something more along the lines of seen in the movie GI JOE
Ex:

Nano Tech- Remember...whatever they show you they are 50-100 years ahead of as far as advancement...possibly more.

9-9-9

Who you think did it more than likely have been overtaken by something that would frighten you basically if you realized its nature in its totality.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States —in the fields of commerce and manufacturing—are afraid of somebody. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” - Woodrow Wilson

World Bank
WTO
Fed Reserve
WHO

Follow the money...Some that are involved at the highest levels are probably even frightened and more than likely you have some that are sending a type of SoS through movies etc trying to let us know and wake us up.

edit on 22-4-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I believe it was a joint effort of intelligence agencies, to include the military industrial complex. The disinfo agents are becoming more and more outnumbered as time goes on. Nice post Petrus, I could not have said it any better myself! People are waking up!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am also conviced that the 911 was a false flag operation and surprised that especially here at ATS so many still have difficulties to accept that. National pride?

The Pentagon was certainly not hit by a plane, that trajectory tells already. There are a few airplane parts, but they have been deliberately dropped there, to make the story believable. Does one of you guys really believe in a powderized plane? Including passengers and luggage?

Wasn't it Rumsfeld who talk one day before on the 10th of September about $2.3 Trillion who can't be tracked? I don't say he took them or the group he is beloning to. But he couldn't really explain where they went and blamed the different IT systems for that. Guess where the "plane hit the building" ?

"The impact area included both the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and important budget information was in the damaged area." -Arlington County After-Action Report

"Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck." - South Coast Today/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (12/20/01)

Wow! I mean WOW what a coincidence, isn't it?

I saw in some documentaries and read somewhere that the motivation of the WTC 7 collapse was a similiar one. Ther was a some 100 billion dollow law case regarding a large electicity provider from the US? But all evidence lost due to collapse of WTC 7. Maybe some other ATS member can tell more about that? Would be great to get all the pieces here together.

The WTC towers had to collapse to go into war. It looks like a huge and well planned operation and many benefitted from that. Also in stock exchange or from insurance.

What they did was really bold but the people tend to believe their government and think something like tat could never happen.

Last thing I want to add is the Osama execution. They way he was "buried" had nothing to do with the islam. That claim is completely wrong. Most of the team member who went to Afgahnistan to kill him are dead by the way. They had this helicoper crash... another coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The 52nd floor is the smoking gun here///
In the NIST report: The 52nd floor was reinforced to with stand all of the upper floors collapsing down after being hit by an airplane. The fall of the towers did not even slow down at these levels. It was built with this senario in mind. Plus 5' + OF FIRE RETARDANT material on all floor structures, and all metal was fire rated for 5 hrs at a temp of 5000 degrees kelvin. It collapses in just 45min........ Are we stupid or what AMERICA

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by C64Warrior

oNE OF THE ACCOUNTANTS escaped through the hole the "plane hit" moments after the explosion, even before the firefighters got on scene.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

no no no no no
According to expert testimony it is IMPOSSIBLE for skilled pilots to do it.
You want to believe somebody with a few lessons on how to land a cessna could do it. PUHLEASE, show some credibility.
John Lears testimony trumps your opinion.
He says so and I believe his testimony. It's very enlightening to read it.
The planes couldn't do it from an engineering standpoint and the pilots, even skilled, could not do it.
From my own anecdotal view.
I had a flight simulator I played with for about 5 years.
When I flew a passenger jet I used to try and hit buildings in Chicago to see the graphics and not once did I even get close...IN 5 YEARS. iT'S JUST TO HARD.
bY THE TIME you realize to make an adjustment you are miles and miles past the point an adjustment can be made.
It's not like a cessna. I hit buidings all day long in a cessna.
But nope, no chance in those big planes that need adjustments 20-50 miles out. Your vision just cannot support the parameters the plane needs for directional input. You need computers.
The boxcutter weilding "terrorists" did not use the computer controls now did they?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join