It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner: Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Coroner: Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure

www.sfgate.com

Commentator and editor Andrew Breitbart, a polarizing website publisher who once helped edit the Drudge Report and found his way to Tea Party stardom in recent years, died of heart failure and hardening of the arteries, the Los Angeles County coroner's office said Friday

edit on 4/21/12 by anniquity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
According to the coroner's report, Breitbart had no illicit drugs in his system. His BAC was .04.
He was getting ready to release information he felt was devastating to the Obama camp and of great importance to the nation. He was 43. Heart Attack...
Ok.....
I'm posting this in the breaking alternative news section because this just sends my hinky meter off the charts.

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure -CNN

edit on 4/21/12 by anniquity because: added CNN link

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Funny how alex jones came out with a paranoid rant about how breitbart was killed by Obama to suppress the video tape, which cam out anyway, (since it wasnt actually being personally held on breitbarts person, lol) but has yet to mention anything since...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anniquity

According to the coroner's report, Breitbart had no illicit drugs in his system. His BAC was .04.
He was getting ready to release information he felt was devastating to the Obama camp and of great importance to the nation. He was 43. Heart Attack...
Ok.....
I'm posting this in the breaking alternative news section because this just sends my hinky meter off the charts.

So you think the LA coroner is in on the cover up too?

Andrew Breitbart had a history of heart problems,and was known as a very excitable, high strung guy. A heart attack at 43 is not common, but it is not unusual, especially when one considers his medical history.

Read what his friends and colleagues have said on the subject if you dont believe me. No,alex jones was neither his friend or college.

www.slate.com...
edit on 21-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Of course Andrew's death was determined a heart attack.

Just because his skin was bright red, instead of the usual pale skin during a heart
attack, nothing to see here move along.

Andrew brought down ACORN and for that, he is loved, and hated.

edit on 21-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Andrew Breitbart had a history of heart problems,and was known as a very excitable, high strung guy. A heart attack at 43 is not common, but it is not unusual, especially when one considers his medical history.

Read what his friends and colleagues have said on the subject if you dont believe me. No,alex jones was neither his friend or college.

I think I just read a news story of interest and thought I should share it with ATS. I don't know if there is a cover-up. I don't know if there was foul play. I'm still reading reading about it. Would you have any good links related to his friends comments for me to look at, maybe one that you remember well? (I will google for that info, also.)
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Just because his skin was bright red, instead of the usual pale during a heart

link?

Evidence to support your claim?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I bet stress was a factor

peeps need to chill

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
notice how key players always die from a heart attack, always a heart attack. Some enema death sirum? idk, crazy world

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Just because his skin was bright red, instead of the usual pale during a heart

link?

Evidence to support your claim?

I started googling when I read that comment. What I found was
An Eyewitnes speaks out About Andrew Brietbart's Death Scene.
Apparently Lasseter, the witness did an interview but TMZ has the tape now?
The other related links were forum discussions.

edit on 4/21/12 by anniquity because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

Yes, I've read that as well.

It is one person making a claim. It is not proof, as the poster implied it was fact.

Furthermore, show me evidence that your skin is a certain color when you have a heart attack.

ETA: Someone above provided this link: www.safetyinstituteusa.org... as proof of that, but it is nowhere in the link.

Funny, that.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Not too mention the hardening of the arteries. Too much alcohol, too much fast food.

The real irony is that the "devastating" video is something that was released years ago, of Obama at Harvard, and had actually been first aired by PBS.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

The real irony is that the "devastating" video is something that was released years ago, of Obama at Harvard, and had actually been first aired by PBS.

The real irony, to me at least, is if breitbart were alive, he would be calling this sort of speculation without evidence totally idiotic:

To rant and theorize, with no evidence, about a plot against Breitbart is to do him a great disservice. Two years ago, at the Tea Party Convention in Nashville, I was quizzing Joe Farah about the birther comments he made from the stage when Farah spotted Breitbart and ran to him for help. Breitbart pulverized him.

“Prove it!" [said Breitbart]

“Prove what?” [said Farah]

“Prove your case.”

“I should prove, what, a birth certificate that may or may not exist?” Farah had gotten irritated. “That’s ridiculous. You don’t even understand the fundamental tenets of what journalism is about, Andrew. It’s not about proving things. It’s about asking questions and seeking truth.”

Breitbart tensed up after that insult. “Right.”

“I know you’re not a journalist, so that’s fine. But don’t diminish people who’ve been doing this for 35 years.”

“So you’re going to go on record saying that I’m not a journalist?”

“Are you? I’ve never heard you claim to be. Are you?”

“I’ll let it be answered by you.”

“Well, I knew Drudge didn’t consider himself a journalist, so I assumed that you were. … I don’t know, I’m not trying to insult you.”

“You did.”

You can apply the same lesson -- prove your case -- to what happened in Los Angeles yesterday morning.

www.slate.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Just because his skin was bright red, instead of the usual pale skin during a heart

Andrew brought down ACORN and for that, he is loved, and hated.

I've read rumours about microwave beam weapons for years, that can produce deaths which look like heart attacks. I have no doubt he was assassinated.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
eppi or potassium

have a quick way of making a heart fail

Company has been doing it for years, we at least on the movies.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I have no doubt he was assassinated.

You also have no evidence of it

2nd

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anniquity

Ok.....

Read what his friends and colleagues have said on the subject if you dont believe me. No, alex jones was neither his friend or college.

Funny how alex jones came out with a paranoid rant about how breitbart was killed by Obama to suppress the video tape, which cam out anyway, (since it wasnt actually being personally held on breitbarts person, lol) but has yet to mention anything since...

I read both links in the original post as well as all the extra text. Figured I missed something. Did a search for 'alex' on both pages. Still nothing. Reread everything. Again. And again. Still nothing.

Being as you are affixed on furnishing proofs. Please furnish proof that the original posting and the links provided is based on this 'alex jones'.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

Surprising! I heard it was due to moral failure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join