It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ron Paul still in the race with millions in funding and zero debt'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by DAVID64

It's even more obvious that you fail to realize that your electoral system is broken. It does not matter what he appears to be right now. If he tries to change anything, he'll either be assassinated or impeached on trumped up charges. Think I'm wrong? Do the names Lincoln, Jackson, Garfield and Kennedy mean anything to you? They were all presidents who tried to attack the status-quo, and they all died for their attempts. I'm sorry if it hurts your delicate nationalist sentimentalities, but if RP is elected, nothing will change, except they may have one more dead president to add to the list.

One big difference, Those past presidents you mentioned did not have over three billion bodyguards! Someone should point out to you as well that your statement is dangerously close to a threat on the life of a presidential candidate!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Did you seriously just go there? Are you just so blind that you cannot even fathom what I am speaking about? Way to spin like a news reporter there. You are seriously drowning in your own ignorance if you think I care enough about you yanks to do something like that. Also, there aren't even 3 billion people in the whole USA, so I'd say you're just pullin those figures out of your rear. They spent just as much protecting Kennedy as they did protecting Clinton or Obama. They spent exponentially more protecting lil' Bush for obvious reasons. Since you're bound to take everything I say out of context anyways, I will say only this: Belief in some charismatic finger puppet being anything more than said finger puppet will always be met with disappointment.

PS. If I may add, I think that you need to reevaluate the way you take in information as if you think that I was threataning RP, you are in need of a head shrinker. Killing one finger puppet, leading to him being replaced by yet another finger puppet would lead to no gains for me, as a matter of fact, I don't really give half a rat's arse whether you believe me or not, but suffice it to say, you've got it wrong, buddy.
edit on 23/4/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by ajay59

Did you seriously just go there? Are you just so blind that you cannot even fathom what I am speaking about? Way to spin like a news reporter there. You are seriously drowning in your own ignorance if you think I care enough about you yanks to do something like that. Also, there aren't even 3 billion people in the whole USA, so I'd say you're just pullin those figures out of your rear. They spent just as much protecting Kennedy as they did protecting Clinton or Obama. They spent exponentially more protecting lil' Bush for obvious reasons. Since you're bound to take everything I say out of context anyways, I will say only this: Belief in some charismatic finger puppet being anything more than said finger puppet will always be met with disappointment.

PS. If I may add, I think that you need to reevaluate the way you take in information as if you think that I was threataning RP, you are in need of a head shrinker. Killing one finger puppet, leading to him being replaced by yet another finger puppet would lead to no gains for me, as a matter of fact, I don't really give half a rat's arse whether you believe me or not, but suffice it to say, you've got it wrong, buddy.
edit on 23/4/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

quickfacts.census.gov... I meant to say million. Good enough for you? Who's talking about spending a penny protecting anyone? I really must ask, are things so bad in your country that you have to pretend that anything in our country includes you at all? Perhaps you should worry more about your country before you go bashing us in matters concerning our country! Also perhaps a little anger managment would be in order on your part.As for the last statement in my previous post, merely pointing something out to you.
edit on 23-4-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Whatever you say man

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join