It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There won't be another terrorist attack prior to the election.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Think about it....

Anytime Bush is down in the polls, the terror level alert increases. Prior to the rise of the last terror level alert, Bush was in a tie with Kerry. After the alert level rose, Bush was up by 10 points on Kerry.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So you are trying to say that the presidental Election of America is based upon terrorism....And possibly there are connections with the government and the terrorist groups.....

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think we will see an October surprise. One that will try to make George Bush bad by killing many people. I hope not of course.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So you are trying to say that the presidental Election of America is based upon terrorism

I think its more accurate to say that the election is based on war and the candidates desire to make or not make war. It sure seems that between Kerry and Bush they are trying to outdo each other in every area BUT actual issues that should be focused on. From their games of "whos more of a man" to their military careers (or lack thereof) they are acting like two rooters who want the only hen in the house, rather than two men competing for control of our collective future for the next 4 years.

As for the whole concept of an attack, I think its a steaming load of horsepuckey. We've been told every day since 911 that tomorrow there will be an attack, and every morning I've woken up the sky was still in its proper place.

top topics

join