It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the multiple Christ heresy / myth, now.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

And since us women are the root of all evil,

The love of money is the root of all evil. Women are a blessing from the Lord.

"perfect union" involves god and Jesus

The Father and Son relationship.

edit on 22-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Then why never, ever any reference to a Mother? This bespeaks of something, and I will not say it, but I think you know here I am going.

"The Goddess, or Great Mother, has existed since the beginning of time . . . it is out of the primordial depths of her womb that the Universe and all life is born."
Morwyn, Secrets of a Witch's Coven

Celtic Europe was once inhabited by a Matriarchal society, and they worshipped a peaceful, art-loving Mother Goddess 5,000 to 25,000 years before the rise of the first male-oriented religion. Goddess worship dates back to the Paleolithic Age.

Goddess Worship

Reverence for the goddess is becoming prevalent in our day. The goddess is embraced by witchcraft, radical feminism, the occult, and the liberal church. The New Age that is about to dawn upon us will be, according to the occult world, a feminine age. Likewise, those who hold this view believe that this current, masculine age has been an age of destruction and broken relationships among humanity. The New Age with its feminine energies will bring balance to the destructive aspects of the Piscean Age.
Source
She is our Divine Mother. Why disregard Her in such a way? Go outside and look at Her beauty. She provides everything you have. And yet, you thank a dead man.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Then why never, ever any reference to a Mother? This bespeaks of something, and I will not say it, but I think you know here I am going.

My mother? She's great. No queens in heaven though. Just the King of Kings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by vkey08

Honestly, you are asking for proof for something that requires faith. It is clear from your posts that faith is something that you lack, and the very people who are trying to help you find it, you attack.

2 Corinthians 5:7
7 For we live by faith, not by sight.

PLPL

You miss some of what I write then.. and that saddens me...

I have lots of faith, just not in the Judeo-Christian line of thought. To this point, not one person I have asked can prove to me that any of the books of the Bible are 1) divine in nature (I know they aren't as some of it, well lots of it are recycled mythos from other areas) 2) the "right" way of thinking.

I'm not attacking anyone, what I'm attacking is pushing a way of thought unto myself that I do not believe and backing it up solely with (insert Bible verse here) it's something like a person backing up a lecture with their own writings as proof.

I can't for a moment find anywhere in my own religious beliefs that can say proof positive that what I was taught is the "correct version" I tend to think it is because well, i have faith that it is. I can however prove using various historical texts when and where my belief system came into being, and the evolution of such. Christianity uses as it's basis, the writings of the Bible, and unfortunately that's ONE source that is heavily biased..... and may not be 100% historical fact.

That's what i love about Shintoism, it's open enough to realize we could be wrong, while allowing bits and pieces of other faiths to permeate when it's needed to supplement, but not to the exclusion of the basic tenants of our faith, NOR do we try to push it on others as some divine right..

That is my problem. not that I don't have faith, that I cannot have faith in a religion that steals so much from other religions and denies that it does so on the basis of divinity.
edit on 26-4-2012 by vkey08 because: shinto girl really upset...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The truth is hard for the world to swallow.. And like a child, the world whines and kicks to take their medicine.

The LORD is a merciful and patient LORD.

..but how much longer will He contend with the unbeliever?

To each one of you, you ' will ' die. may be today, tomorrow, next week or the very next minute. you will die.

you have hated the phrase ' hell ' and are secretly fearful of the term. but I assure you, running.. covering your eyes will never allow you to flee from hell.

you will die.

and you will see how painfully wrong you've been in denying your one and only arm and sight of hope.

you can not run from certain death. you can not run from certain hell.

you can not run from certain torment. you can not run from certain darkness.

As long as you draw breath, you have the choice to believe. to ' want ' to believe.. to spend time in honest prayer by your bedside.

Please consider opening your heart to The LORD,
Do not hesitate.
Grasp for the hand of Christ while you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join