It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A controlled 3rd world war's weapon of mass illness (hear me out, future revolutionaries of the sup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Lets act as "the" weapon used in a citizens' controlled world war 3, to change the superpowers of the globe for the better.

And "the" weapon of collective choice is? Mental illness diagnoses. Every citizen of a superpower should intentionally put on a mental ill act of an easy kind, to get diagnosed with a mental illness by a professional.

This citizens' controlled world war 3 will cripple the superpowers. How so? You do the math. Plus, all in on this will be exempt from future criminal prosecution by default of having been diagnosed with a mental illness by a professional in the mental health profession. That is a plus plus. Behind a mental illness label we can drain the countries' benefit by benefit and revolt while doing so.

What say you to all this? Chime in.

Step 1. Get yourself a gun and plenty of ammo.
Step 2. Get diagnosed as mentally ill.
Step 3. Take on the cops to render all the politians' doings non-enforceable.

Just think. Every single participant will know of never being guilty by reason of insanity. Meaning, they will all know they have a license to kill so to speak. It is never your fault for anything you do when you are labeled mentally ill by a professional in the mental health industry. So go and aquire your stay-out-of-jail label after you've secured a gun and ammo.

The revolution will be televised!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
after reading this,I now have a diagnosis,insanity really does rule....peace ya'll

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the main problem with that would be that the moment you point a gun at a police officer you'll probably end up dead before you could persuade some shrink that you aint quite compus mentus so you'd need to do something stupid but know exactly when to surrender so you dont get shot which would probably give the state enough legal ammo to say that you must be mentally stable since you knew to put down the gun and therefore off to the chair/gas chamber/firing squad etc

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have an even easier plan.
Everybody just quit their jobs and go on welfare.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

3 will get you electroshocked,lobotomized or drugged

if the cops don't prescribe lead or copper-jacket poisoning

pass the dutchie

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you are diagnosed mentally I'll you lose the right to buy firearms. If you are put in an institution you lose the right to buy a firearm. You can ..... Use other weapons. Or make them. Didn't you wanna start world war three the other day?
why don't you just sneak up on them when they don't expect then problems with police.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Also if your mentally ill you can get out of going to war if there is a draft. If your going to hunt someone or something or an idea try to find out everythIng you can about it , keep tabs maybe hire a private investigator. Know when they are coming and going and where . I don't know if the mentally ill can start world war III , maybe if they had a good enough reason.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Lets act as "the" weapon used in a citizens' controlled world war 3, to change the superpowers of the globe for the better.

And "the" weapon of collective choice is? Mental illness diagnoses. Every citizen of a superpower should intentionally put on a mental ill act of an easy kind, to get diagnosed with a mental illness by a professional.

This citizens' controlled world war 3 will cripple the superpowers. How so? You do the math. Plus, all in on this will be exempt from future criminal prosecution by default of having been diagnosed with a mental illness by a professional in the mental health profession. That is a plus plus. Behind a mental illness label we can drain the countries' benefit by benefit and revolt while doing so.

What say you to all this? Chime in.

Step 1. Get yourself a gun and plenty of ammo.
Step 2. Get diagnosed as mentally ill.
Step 3. Take on the cops to render all the politians' doings non-enforceable.

Just think. Every single participant will know of never being guilty by reason of insanity. Meaning, they will all know they have a license to kill so to speak. It is never your fault for anything you do when you are labeled mentally ill by a professional in the mental health industry. So go and aquire your stay-out-of-jail label after you've secured a gun and ammo.

The revolution will be televised!

#2 would have a severe reaction I would never allow to happen, to convince a psychiatrist you are mentally ill (would be easy to achieve) would cause me to loose my gun ownership rights needed also to enact #1 before I could approach #3. Besides all that ridiculousness, I do not desire to purposely take my fellow American family, friends neighbors my fellow countrymens financial stance ever worse then it probably already is. To financially takedown a government has a quick moving dominos affect to which ends on the commoners us average Americans. No thanks but good effort none the less.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
By some appearances, it looks like this plan has worked for the CIA.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
MANY, MANY, MANY folks on here are mentally ill. Just look at the threads....duh.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You allowed to leave your house with a gun. Cause I dint think so.

top topics

join