It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain: U.S. must lead in Syria,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
CBS

"In the refugee camps we heard the stories of the murder, of the torture, of the rape that's going on," McCain said.

And we should believe this proven nutcase because why again? i just cant understand one thing on the mainstream news outlets why are they giving John McCain Free Media Air coverage? .

Personally i never seen any senators before in my life that are doing what John McCain and his lapdogs are doing isn't that also over stepping the powers of a president?

McCain discussed his trip to the Syrian border where he met with the Free Syrian Army leadership and the Syrian National Council.

Yeah i bet he met with them and told them to continue there attacks on Assad.

So ATS why you think The Media is still giving McCain More Press Time?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
McCain's bloodlust (for lack of a better term) simply baffles me.

You would think that someone who sucked at soldiering (he got captured) would be 100% against war and aggression..

edit on 16-4-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I live in Arizona. Having constant news and radio exposure to McCain makes the irritation meter go through the charts. You won't believe how much he's hated even in his own state.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It’s easy ….. McCain is an interventionist (so are Bush 1 & 2, Bill, Obama and Hillary).

McCain supports deposing dictators and trying to make the world a better place (in his eyes). Who knows what his real motivations are.

I had to drag out this video!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So we go into Libya, back the protesters of Egypt, support intervention in Syria, yet we ignore the protests in Bahrain and support the regimes repression of it's people. The double standards are what cause so much resentment of the west.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
McNut just wont go away will he? He reminds me of the old guy that will sit in the corner of a coffee shop drinking his coffee and talking to himself. Then just yell out strange things in the air at no one. like " POP A PIMPLE WITH MY BUTT CHEEKS....OMG HAIRY BOOTY".
I swear I can see McNut as that guy.
edit on 4/16/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Personally i never seen any senators before in my life that are doing what John McCain and his lapdogs are doing isn't that also over stepping the powers of a president?

What specifically is it that McCain is doing that you think is unprecedented?

Because Senators have visited conflict zones on 'fact finding missions' for decades.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

The only differences is that these senators.

Sen John McCain, Sen Joe lieberman, Sen Lindsey graham both of them have CFR connections and the CFR are a well known war mongering organization.

Because Senators have visited conflict zones on 'fact finding missions' for decades.

Is that so? well then how many of them were they showing War Mongering stances like the senators that i have mentioned?

If you say what is true, how come senators or members of parliament from Europe or Russia aren't doing the same thing as McCain?

And to you you think this is normal?
the senators that i have mentioned are overstepping the powers that of a president.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
John McCain is the proverbial..."Old Man with his Finger on the Button."

When he speaks, out of respect...just knod your head, say something positive and back away slowly.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by stanguilles7

The only differences is that these senators.

Sen John McCain, Sen Joe lieberman, Sen Lindsey graham both of them have CFR connections and the CFR are a well known war mongering organization.

Is that so? well then how many of them were they showing War Mongering stances like the senators that i have mentioned?

If you say what is true, how come senators or members of parliament from Europe or Russia aren't doing the same thing as McCain?

And to you you think this is normal?
the senators that i have mentioned are overstepping the powers that of a president.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

You asked if this is normal, and I pointed out this has been going on since vietnam, at least.

Coherence does not seem to be your strong suit.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
if not John McCain, it would be someone else well versed in American politics known by many.
he is simply the talking head for this endeavour to 'educate' the public.

top topics

join