It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your earliest memories come from which age? How old were you in the first moments you can remember?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
if you fast or cleanse,your colon will release emotion that has been stored for years ,releasing memories you thought you would never have remembered.the deeper the cleanse...i remembered being in my crib and hearing my mom coming down the hall,i panic oh know im gonna see that bright light again(her aura) then i heard a voice in the back of my head say she will start feeding you right away and you wont see that bright light anymore.i have been cleansing for many years,and the old memories come strong with the first few cleanses.once you have cleaned out some memories are just refreshed,but physically flushed . i also heard that your higherself is in contact with you as a baby,to calm you down so you dont freak right out.this is proof of that.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I remember staring up at the carousel above my crib. Blue-plaid elephants to be exact.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have one more even earlier that I remember. When I was about 3-4, I was just getting ready for heart surgery and I had all the tubes and stuff in my mouth and nose. And I remember looking at my mom and I tried to tell her that I had to go pee, but she couldn't understand me cause I had all the tubes in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I remember riding in my uncles blue nova with my parents and they were jamming to "Welcome to the Jungle" by G&R. I remember going under a railroad bridge. I asked my mom about this memory and she said I was about 2 at the time. That is my earliest memory

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I can remember numerous little flashes of things that occurred before I was 2 years old... Now I'm 62 and really having a lot of problems with my memory... Thing that I forget doing like driving to medical appointment over 100 miles away or appearing for jury duty... I will wake up the following morning and freak out when I look at the clock because I think I have overslept and will be late..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am around three years old.

I am at a funeral.

My first memory of life is death & he has chased me ever since. He has taken my family and my twin flame. He has tried to take me many times.

"Do you really think you're going to live forever?" A woman once asked me.
"If not, I'll die trying." I responded

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have some vague memories from when I was 4
about me playing at home with my parents.
But that's all i can remember from age 4 or less. xD

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I was still in my crib and couldnt really walk so I think maybe 2 or 3.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My earliest memory is from when I was 3 years old. I tripped on the carpet and fell face-first into the edge of a glass top coffee table. The edge split my forehead open and I had to be rushed to the hospital. I can remember all of it vividly, but I think that might just be because it was so traumatic. Anyways, yeah, that's my earliest memory.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Around about one year old.

That's my earliest memory.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I remember how I felt in the womb. When my mother smoked a cigarette, I felt all janky and uncomfortable.

I can also remember when she drank alcohol. It felt nice.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I can remember a thought process from a time (in my second year?) when I was too young to express thoughts in words.

I was lying in my cot next to a window.
I was aware that I wanted to get out.
I was aware that I could not let down the side of the cot, because I could not manage the catch (a hook-and-eye mechanism)..
I was aware that if I cried, people would come and let me out.
So I cried.
The scene ends with the door opening, on the right-hand end of the opposite wall, and my father appearing.through it.
It's very annoying that the memory ends there, because I want to know what happened next.
Did I get out?
Or did he just "throw some toys into the cot", as my mother suggested when I told her the story later?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I clearly remember the day of my 5th birthday. I was so proud because "now I'm a big boy, I'm FIVE years old!" LOL!!!

But I barely can remember anything before that. I have some fuzy memories of me playing with my little brother in the floor of the apartment were I was raised, when I was 4 years old. But I don't remember anything before that.

I have a weird feeling that I didn't exist before that. It's like I was "dropped" from nowhere in the middle of that scene, playing with my brother in the floor, when I was 4 years old. Like if everything "started there".

edit on 16-4-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was 2ish or younger. Mom said I potty trained fast but I remember that I had on a cloth diaper and t-shirt.
I was sitting on her hip it was summer so I was at least a year old. She took me outside and showed me a woodpecker in a tree.
I connected the dots of woodpecker with the woody woodpecker on the cartoons and the real creature in the tree.

It was an amazing moment. I think really I was born that moment. It was like the whole field of consciousness streamed in at once. Suddenly I was not just watching, I was aware and thinking, I believe that is the moment I became a sentient being. I remember the AHA and then listening to the sound and looking where she pointed. Then I looked around at everything else, and at her. She was mother, I was me, there was a world out there to learn about and explore, and strange little creatures that beat their faces against trees. lol

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I can remember being awakened by a bump, and looking up from my baby carriage, at a tree by our side walk.
To this day, there still is a step, down to the side walk, from my old home.
And I can remember many other events in my old home.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I remember falling out of the car while we going down I-10 from Houston to my Grandmom house. As soon as I've fell out of the car, got run over by a passing car. Then I saw more vehicles approaching and I went oh crap. Then I roll myself into the grass as fast I could roll. Then my dad went around and came back. My mom call me, I got up and said here I am mom. I wasn't hurt at all.I didn't had a scratch on me. Then my mom told me she was going to beat my ass. When we got to my grandmom house, I complain my grandmom about my mom going beat my ass we got got home. Because I fell out of the car while it was going down the freeway. I think I was either 2 or 3 years of back then.
edit on 16-4-2012 by kennethmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My earliest earliest memory was from about 1.5-2 years old, as the memory involves a cat that had died by the time I was somewhere between 18 and 24 months old. My consistent, ongoing memories began when I was around 2.5 years old. I remember getting my first dog, moving to Seattle, visiting Seattle before moving there, and those were all things that happened when I was about 2.5 years.

I suppose as much as some folks are fascinated by people who remember things from wayyy early in their childhoods, I find it interesting that so many people can't remember anything before 4 or 5, or even older. Just mindboggling to me what that could possibly be like, not knowing what all happened to you before then, as so many formative life experiences occur before the age of five. Just... I dunno, freaks me out and yet I'm fascinated.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My earliest memories were from around the age of three - four. I have fragments of memories that come in dreams that my mom confirms as earlier memories.

I was interested in asking my children their earliest memories. As time goes on and we experience more and more, do our earliest memories begin to fade?

My fifteen year old's earliest memories are from the same age as my own. She also has dream memories, but they are often patterned after stories we tell her of when she was a child. Her earliest memory was her grandmother visiting from out of state and us picking her up from the airport. She was 2 then. But she best remembers from age four and on.

My nine year old can remember a bit more of her earlier years. 2 - 3 years old. Over the years, we have traveled often for business with are eldest children. It's rather easy to confirm they are remembering actual events as we have lived in three different states and two different countries.

My youngest are only five and three. My five year old claims he can remember when he was a baby. He says he remembers being a spider for Halloween and that was when he was two. When I asked my three year old - I was given a run down of all the baby dolls his sister has. He is the baby after all. With two older sisters to fuss over him, a pretty spoiled one at that!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have many memories from age 1. Including a car accident, buggs bunny, my mom being pregnant, our dog, etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Your early memories probably depend on the experiences at the time.

My earliest memory was from Christmas. I was 9 months old. I remember my Aunt carrying me downstairs. I recall seeing my parents and my uncle below, the dark wood moulding in the stair case, the landing at the bottom where it turned for a few steps and that Huge Xmas Tree in the corner - to me this thing was a terrifying sight. I screamed and my mom reached out and took me from my Aunt.
I have several memories from the age of 2. We lived with Grandma & Grandpa. Dad worked in Milwaukee and would come up every couple of weeks. I do remember mom telling me that he would be there and climbing on his lap when he came. Also remember that summer when he was building our little house there, I would go to watch him. One day "he hit his finger with the hammer so hard" and he said "Dod Dam".

There are many more and from then on more and more that I remember. Too much to tell here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join