It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream interpretations for some recent vivid dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about dream interpretations? I fear the dream are an indicator of illness i have not discovered yet but making an appointment this week to see a doctor. To be more clear these three dreams are the clearest i have ever had they included sight smell touch and sound.

Dream 1 I had 2 nights ago:

I dreamed of a dis-formed person in college, but not really dis-formed as being human more a deformation resembling a humanoid dog. His eyes were like little dots. He stated to me clearly in a deep tone "I want to see what they see" . He killed a girl and ripped her eyes out and placed them in front of his small eyes and they sunk in as if they were his eyes. While others ran from him for fear i felt no fear or reason to fear of him as if he would not hurt me.

Dream 2 Last night

I was soldier standing between a pile of bodies and a canal both stretching as far as the eye could see. The odd thing about this nightmare is i could smell the decaying bodies and feel the hot sun across my back. I also felt indifferent about the dead.

Dream 3 This afternoon

I dreamed i was in a foreign country in a bay with a light house with a bridge that led to it. The wind was picking up very strongly and i went to the light house having to crawl across the bridge as the wind increased. Inside the lighthouse was a woman embracing her child and whispered to me that "Only those that have seen will have seen" . I can remember the tone and fear in her voice.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure why you are feeling this is about a personal health issue...if you feel you need to see a physician, then by all means, do so...but I really don't see any indication that you should be fearing that kind of thing from your dream accounts.

Either way...don't FEAR illness...because that can literally interfere with your health...your thoughts ARE things...what you think, you will somehow manifest...so don't let your dreams scare you or get you thinking yourself away from a healthy state!

That being said....I have to ask you if these people in these dreams were in any way 'known' to you? Either physically recognizable or maybe just 'felt' like people you know in your waking world? I'm sure you know what I mean. The reason I ask is because dreams that arise from our subconscious..those internal type constructs that we create with our deeper awareness in order to work out issues in our everyday life during sleep...they don't include people we do not know....since those kinds of dreams originate totally within our psyche, only known individuals are drawn into the scenarios created. Our mind does not include strangers simply because there is no reason for it as far as the purpose of those kinds of dreams...and it is wasted energy for the mind to come up with all new characters just for the sake of resolving normal issues dealt with in this way...so either the people in your dream are made from those you know or they are real entities/individuals with which you are drawn into contact with in some other way. That sounds rather ominous but don't let it be that way in your mind...in the spiritual realm we all know each other, I'm sure...we are all linked so we interact with one another in that dreaming world because it lacks the boundaries and constraints of daytime society. If that makes sense.

If there are 'strangers' in your dream...you are 'dreaming' rather than having a normal dream...I don't know what you'd call it but I call it 'traveling.' It is somehow inter-dimensional or something like that...the reasons for this I have no proven information about but I know from my own dreaming activity that usually it is the activities that take place in my dreaming that somehow eventually manifest in my waking world...either as information provided to me or some sort of effect on events or circumstances.

The first and third dreams have definite suggestions in regard to the idea of 'seeing,' but not everyday vision but something more mysterious...indicated by the peculiar form of the first guy who took the eyes of the girl and the cryptic comment of the woman in the third.

While the second dream doesn't seem to be on the same vein of sight/seeing...at first...the way that you describe the scene as stretching 'as far as the eye could see' actually DOES tie that dream into the same general idea/theme of the other two. Even though you describe this scene in your own words outside of the dream, there was a reason you used those words; they best described what you experienced and therefore the theme is apparent although in a subtle and somewhat mysterious fashion.

So the two things I am picking up on is SIGHT and MYSTERY.
The dreamer is always the preferred interpreter of his dream...but sometimes it is hard to get a bit of perspective on these things one's self...so now you might think on those ideas and maybe make some sort of connection that you didn't see before or even find another commonality in all three dreams that I am not picking up on...you know what I mean, hopefully?

What comes to your mind now, thinking on these dreams again? Think about events and such in your waking world, too, in relation to the dreams...anything could be coming through but you are the best investigator into the possible/potential correlation.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I'm not sure why you are feeling this is about a personal health issue...if you feel you need to see a physician, then by all means, do so...but I really don't see any indication that you should be fearing that kind of thing from your dream accounts.

I have always heard that dreaming is a way of your body telling you their is something wrong, but now that i have read i understand it may be a mental problem that needs working out.

Either way...don't FEAR illness...because that can literally interfere with your health...your thoughts ARE things...what you think, you will somehow manifest...so don't let your dreams scare you or get you thinking yourself away from a healthy state!

That being said....I have to ask you if these people in these dreams were in any way 'known' to you? Either physically recognizable or maybe just 'felt' like people you know in your waking world? I'm sure you know what I mean. The reason I ask is because dreams that arise from our subconscious..those internal type constructs that we create with our deeper awareness in order to work out issues in our everyday life during sleep...they don't include people we do not know....since those kinds of dreams originate totally within our psyche, only known individuals are drawn into the scenarios created. Our mind does not include strangers simply because there is no reason for it as far as the purpose of those kinds of dreams...and it is wasted energy for the mind to come up with all new characters just for the sake of resolving normal issues dealt with in this way...so either the people in your dream are made from those you know or they are real entities/individuals with which you are drawn into contact with in some other way. That sounds rather ominous but don't let it be that way in your mind...in the spiritual realm we all know each other, I'm sure...we are all linked so we interact with one another in that dreaming world because it lacks the boundaries and constraints of daytime society. If that makes sense.

I cannot say for sure i did not know the first in fact maybe he was myself, because i had no fear of him.
The girl in the third dream i did not know she was a stranger although she was a filipina like my wife.

If there are 'strangers' in your dream...you are 'dreaming' rather than having a normal dream...I don't know what you'd call it but I call it 'traveling.' It is somehow inter-dimensional or something like that...the reasons for this I have no proven information about but I know from my own dreaming activity that usually it is the activities that take place in my dreaming that somehow eventually manifest in my waking world...either as information provided to me or some sort of effect on events or circumstances.

The first and third dreams have definite suggestions in regard to the idea of 'seeing,' but not everyday vision but something more mysterious...indicated by the peculiar form of the first guy who took the eyes of the girl and the cryptic comment of the woman in the third.

I am wondering if the first was me and it was the proclamation of my sexuality. Wanting to see like a girl. I consider myself bisexual maybe a little more gay than bisexual however i hide those feelings in hope to "like his features" hide my abnormalities.

While the second dream doesn't seem to be on the same vein of sight/seeing...at first...the way that you describe the scene as stretching 'as far as the eye could see' actually DOES tie that dream into the same general idea/theme of the other two. Even though you describe this scene in your own words outside of the dream, there was a reason you used those words; they best described what you experienced and therefore the theme is apparent although in a subtle and somewhat mysterious fashion.
In the second dream i find i should have paid closer attention to detail of the hot sun on my back. I associate that feeling with hot summer days maybe its an indicator of a time of transformation for me.In the last dream where the girl mentions "only those that have seen will have seen" means that in response to the request of the first dream "wanting to see like the others" and the second dream being those i feel will hurt by my transformation and the final dream is the decision to continue suppressing the thoughts of transformation and continuing the life i lead.

I understand now, but was not looking that deeply and thought maybe something was trying to tell me the future involving the world and not just myself

Thanks for the time you took in writing this post it was very appreciated by me.

[/quote

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
are you a fan of TV series, horror movies, war movies, etc where you could have seen some of the figures and the scenes you have dreamed of.? I suspect that when we live very intensely (with all the strong feelings) a movie it is similar to a real experience happening to us. Some theories which must not be rejected at first sight claim that strong feelings imprint our experience " as a movies clip" in our body hardware (not the brain memory). Such clip could come back to our brain when we dream as our brain is unaware and available for that review and as the body hardware try to repair the damage caused by the fear experienced. It could be a stress traumatic body memory. Most will laught about this proposition but some research indicate that this could be serious.If sometimes in the future this should be proved, beware about traumatic movies.(where you feel fear)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I dont watch tv at all the most traumatizing experiences that even come close is what i read here on ATS.

Dream #4 from last night
I am in a log cabin and an older man an aquaintance like a neihbor but someone that is respected tells me we need to evacuate that there was a storm coming and their calling for 1000 inches of snow.I didnt know this person from features, but in the dream it seemed i knew him.

top topics

join