It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Opens Communications to ATSers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hello, dearest friends of this planet Earth. I am Klutz-ron, a Reperen... Resperin... Prespirant... REPRESENTATIVE of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to y'all.

For many years, I have watched you Bombing each other without doing a single thing, all that because I love you.

But now that the New Age is approaching, you must listen to your inner voice that tells you what is good and what's wrong.

The dimensions are starting a new polar-reversal, which will bring a new higher-self to the 4th dimension, thus adding the love of the paranormal space-time to this living (and pooing) Gaia while it is aligning for the Photon Belt to melt ice bears in the Darwinian Inner-Earth. Feel this, and love it, for you are it.

Your governments will soon disclose this to you. That is why you must be prepared to face the truth before you face the truth.

Hear now, the voice of Klutz-ron, representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, dictating your life because the Ashtar has been infiltrated by the Draconnian Empire... Oops! I meant, because we love you, and listen to my message.

Interpret my message, that is why I made it mystical and vague. Twist it words because the logic dictates that when you have an important message you gotta say it all weird instead of just getting to the point when all mankind's future is at risk.

I will now answer all your questions regarding your New World Order... err, I mean, your New Age planification.

May the Cosmos, with all its anihilating antiparticles, embrace you in love.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Are ice bears an evolved form of a polar bear?

edit on 4/15/2012 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
.. yeah ice bears i gotta see this one
edit on 15-4-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Everything is united, everything must pass from one to another, until the perfection is complete. The perfection is the last of the psychedelic dimensions that compose the higher self of the Earth Schumann brain resonnance.
To answer you question simplier: Yes.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

The Babylonian Brotherhood would not like to hear this...They're against the Galactic Federation of Light's interests for mankind. What frequency (in hz) best promotes DNA activation of more strands?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

The Hertzian frequency is One. One is what we all need to be to evolve from the current ape-men to normal humans. Love do not understand hertz, only vibrationnal interbeings with love entangled in their Magestic feets.
The Babylonian experience is the oldest but the less vibrationnal of all earth quakes for light.
Yo.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Does anyone want to ask another vibrationnal question to Klutz-ron, representative of the AssTart... uh, I meant, the Ashtar Galactic Command?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Woo,hoo!! (echoes in the distant mountains). Am I preaching alone in the desert? ( echo continues)
edit on 16-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join