It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DiscloseTV SEIZED by United States Department of Internet Security Terrorism Task Force and the Euro

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Assuming that the website was not seized by the US government, then what happened to the site? I don't think that the owner will willingly put that jpg pic in his website and nothing else. The fact is, we cannot access disclose.tv now. I have never been to that site before but I just checked it and there is nothing to see there.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
so why is this op in the hoax department? now, that i dont get, from what i have read i see no evidence ether way.can some one explain why its a hoax? [HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material
edit on 14-4-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I visited DTV before midnight and then came here to ATS. From there to here in those few moments of reading the posts here - there popped up the thread of DTV being seized. I thought wtheck and went back to DTV to find that weird post of seized by notice. The YT screen says too many complaints of copy righted material. I don't recall recent copy righted material that was not already disallowed by DTV and it's thread moderators. A lot of UFO videos from YT. Some strange dude's and their religiously related dogma. A thread or two about disgruntled moderators stating some sort of conspiracy going on and that they were leaving DTV with no reason given but that has happened before.
Typical other threads - nothing seemed too outre.
Pyramids, Billy Meier, Breitbart, Icelandic news, some Zimmerman/Martin, and misc. other news and rumors of conspiracies.
The only thing that seemed weird was a thread about the movie "Thrive" being free to watch on YTube but that is just my opinion about a new weird/scary garbage movies that I would never watch - even free!
DTV may be upgrading or this might not be a hoax.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I would assume that an easy way to tell that this is a hoax would be to right click the page, it says save image. The whole page is an image and not a coded page.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If this is a hoax by disclose tv, and I hooe to god it is, then its a brilliant hoax. This has probably raised more attention about freedom than the megaupload seizure.

The internet is abuzz with the story. This could be a hoax, but I am not so sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
so why is this op in the hoax department? now, that i dont get, from what i have read i see no evidence ether way.can some one explain why its a hoax? [HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material
edit on 14-4-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

I agree, why is this in the hoax bin mods?

If there is evidence to proove this is a hoax then mods please explain, if not then stop playing god with your 'opinions'

www.msa.md.gov...

Just because something is new does not make it a hoax, I sure hope this is a hoax but I see no actual evidence that it is, on conjecture and opinion.

I think ATS should have a rule, if something is moved to the hoax bin a clear explanation of why it is a hoax should be added to make it clear.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Anyone know any more yet? I have been searching for info but have found none, only that is has been seized.

And can we get this out of the hoax bin or maybe an explanation why its in the hoax bin

Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
23 u.s.c. was an amendment for road ways and their is no #981 or #714c in it.
Happy Motoring

usc23
edit on 14-4-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here is a site that has been siezed, and just like DTV the image is hosted on the site and is very similar.

www.doylesroom.com...

Now take Megaupload:

www.megaupload.com...

Also similar, and when ICE first got on the scene with this piracy nonsence it was a shock to see them involved wasn't it?

I agree, that it's possible it could be a hack from outside or a hoax from the webmaster, and there is still the possibility that it is genuine and these are just new wordings or agency names being used as we have seen happen before.

I hope this isn't for real, after the HOAX that ATS did on us users we are all a bit sore and critical, but this seems different.

Come on mods, we are waiting for the explanation and proof as to why this is a HOAX, please put our minds at rest

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is my take on a site being seized. It is part of the Tavistock mind control program. I can already see that many people have been spooked and are showing fear - many people are questioning the seizure but seem level in their response and many people are straight out declaring it is a joke by the dis/tv site or a hoax perpetrated by a hacker.

I am thinking hmmm....

My first thought was (after checking some other sites were still up) why target one site only? Then I thought if it is real - is it a test run? If it isn't real - someone is sure getting some laughs somewhere. If it is real are the authorities logging on to every username that is flicking back and forth and posting comments on all other sites????

Basically I don't know one way or another. There are soooo many shills and trolls and disinformation agents and people spruiking their own belief system that it really is hard to tell. There are also a couple of youtube clips where a guy is stating that the us military is gearing up for something in the next month or so.

So many predictions amount to nothing. I am not afraid of living and I am not afraid of dying so I am just trying to fill in my time peacefully and constructively.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Because the departments listed don't exist and someone just proved the usc number was related to roads and highways, not internet terrorism. I think it's safe to say this isn't real.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We have another reason to think this is a joke or a hack;

The DoJ will post a PR news release on the DoJ Web site (USDOJ: Briefing Room) of every domain name it seizes. You can look up all the past seized domain names from previous counterfeiting/copyright infringing or fraud cases there.

You can also look at the list of briefs by month/year:
April 2012

They do not have any mention of "Disclose.tv" being one of their seized targets.

Believe me, if the DoJ seized a domain name/Web site, this is where it would be announced.

Just to give you an example, what the seizure of Megaupload PR release looked like from the USDOJ:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Justice Department Charges Leaders of Megaupload with Widespread Online Copyright Infringement

edit on 14-4-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i Have a clue maybe proving that is a hoax, since it is not official we are trying to find answers. On megaupload site, that was official sized image. I checked both images and compare it....you can se that is a big difference in pixel, quality of the both images, the one from megaupload have less quality i think they putted this way , because lots of people was getting the image and using as computer screen . On disclose.tv sized image you can see that was cutted on both sides,i putted the zoom for cheek it out and the image (at the background "sized" red image) and is much bigger and the quality is perfect, i don't think they woldnt change the colors form , and the shadows that goes out on the both sides(you only can see the shadow with zoom on it) and on disclose.tv "sized" back ground red imaged have no shadows, meaning that was cuted or even made again by someone, it is different images, but same colors, i thin this maybe a clue!
obs - the image from the left is from megaupload and the right one is from disclose.tv
sorry bad english!
down here is the link for the "zoom image" from both sites for you cheek it out , i just putted zoom , didn't change no quality from both images , is the same original pic taken from 2 sites
---------------
[IMG=http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3802/discoseprova.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit on 14-4-2012 by orbiztrance because: image not showing

edit on 14-4-2012 by orbiztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
might be something simple,,like,,

Internet Fraud
includes non-delivery of items ordered online and credit and debit card scams.
Please visit the FBI’s Internet Fraud
webpage for details about these
crimes and
tips for protecting yourself from them.

or
This guy might know,,,
U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Paulsen
of the District of Minnesota,

or from, the National Security Division’s Counterespionage Section.
and ask for,
assistance by the CCIPS Cyber Crime Lab and the Office of International Affairs in the Justice Department’s Criminal Division.
,,,because there is president set* .

*"Economic Espionage Act." 1996.

*Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs.

u know reality,
,big boy world,,,

Me.

edit on 14-4-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I remember seeing stuff like this(JPG back in 04 when private torrent trackers started getting shut down.

Same # bogus sign but they really were siezed.

OH well let us hope this is a joke, would be a silly thing to really sieze it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I still received my weekly email, discussing most viewed etc. I could imagine that if they were shut down, the emails would have been halted. Let's just hope this is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm with Blackmarketeer, it's a hack.

Portion of Megaupload seized screen:

Same portion of the Disclose.tv seized screen:

Note the differences.

The DOJ seal is wrong on the Disclose.tv "seized" screen. Clearly a hack.

edit on 14-4-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

off you zoom on the edge of the image (red sized background image) you will se the difference and the prove that was cuted by someone , like i say on the post before...i don't think they wold have this job to cut and make a new image, that is totally a drunk hacker try to get attention to his friends , for shure!!! rsrs .... obs - not have anything against the hackers!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well I don't know if this is real or not but two things I can point out is that 1) I'm on their mailing list for weekly newsletters and I received one at 2:30am today (Slightly odd as I usually get them on Sundays) but when I try to download the pictures in the email (HTML), they do not download suggesting that the site is not there or the paths are not there as expected. So it's not just a cover picture hiding the rest of the site but a replacement of the entire site. Doesn't mean it's genuine of course but it's something to consider.
And 2) Their twitter feed went dead 9 hours ago (about 7 am) Twitter Feed

I don't have facebook so I can't get on there to see if there's anything there but if someone could try that and report back... it's here Disclose.tv Facebook

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthropomorphous
Well I don't know if this is real or not but two things I can point out is that 1) I'm on their mailing list for weekly newsletters and I received one at 2:30am today (Slightly odd as I usually get them on Sundays) but when I try to download the pictures in the email (HTML), they do not download suggesting that the site is not there or the paths are not there as expected. So it's not just a cover picture hiding the rest of the site but a replacement of the entire site. Doesn't mean it's genuine of course but it's something to consider.
And 2) Their twitter feed went dead 9 hours ago (about 7 am) Twitter Feed

I don't have facebook so I can't get on there to see if there's anything there but if someone could try that and report back... it's here Disclose.tv Facebook

facebook gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join