It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery

How about you show us the transcript of what she actually said, not what a birther claims she said....

Well, I am sure you will dismiss this immediately because of the URL but: Link

Original post: Link2

But it appears you have already made up your mind this is fake. However, I would like to ask. What if it is true? Will you then admit that there is something fishy or will you continue to say people are just making all this stuff up?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

First off, I am OP of this thread. Not OP of the article.
I posted what was sent to me.
I've done NOTHING but post what was posted in a news letter.

I am NOT out to hoax anyone.
I thought this was VERY important.

Does the average person KNOW that two states are challenging to get Obama OFF their ballots?

Is that normal?

It's not me....the OP of a thread. You're attacking the wrong person.

Like I said, I'm an equal opportunity POTUS dis-pleaser.
I dislike Bush and I deplore Obama.

Stop attacking the messenger. I'm not a birther nor a tea-partier.

I am someone looking for truth, unity, trust and peace.
ATS seems to be bothered by those qualities. Go figger...........

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You guys want Alien to get banned over this?

You would have to prove he purposely lied, and I don't think he did.

"Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery"

What part of that isnt a lie?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono
But it appears you have already made up your mind this is fake. However, I would like to ask. What if it is true?

"Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery"

She did NOT admit that, why claim she did? That is why this thread is in the hoax bin, because of that false claim...

If it was true you would be able to point out in the video exactly where she said it, but you cannot do that as she never said it!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by xuenchen
That poses the real question.

Who is Obama's "real" father.

Only a DNA test will show the truth.

Although IMO, the real father is an American.

So eligibility is moot.

I don't think that's the issue right now (although a VERY good question). It's WHERE he was BORN. Not who sired his soul.

Every presidency seems to get worse and worse.

Clinton - cheated with Lewinsky
Bush - lied about WMD
Obama - total fraud

What's next?....a non-human robotic president?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: corrected: forged to fraud

Hmm, non-human robotic president.

That's actually a good description of Romney.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I did and I did... and yet, at no point did you hear the DNCs kawyer say the things the OP claimed... and yet you defended this thread and said the only issue was the title.

If you've watched the video, and claim the OP is correct, as you have, then you're lying... again...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

He quoted the title of the original on line article, I have done that too, but I try to put it in question form now because of incidents like this happen,

I never wish for anyone even someone thAT DOESN'T LIKE ME TO BE BANNED, NEVER. OOPS CAPS.

I don't understand why people kept calling me a liar while I was posting actual segments of the hearing, that actually helped their case, lol

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon

However, I believe it is rather scary that someone has forged the Presidents birth certificate and he didn't even know about it! He said it was his own, and believed it. That is astonishing.

Makes him look like an idiot, but doesn't "prove" he is not an American. Someone could be playing a trick on him, and faked his birth certificate, however, his real certificate could still be American.

Uh, are you for friggin real? Really? I am.... I am at a loss for words. Really?

Holy crap, this country is in trouble with people like this in it. Really? "he said it was his own, and believed it". Somehow, the President of the United States, and all of his thousands of personnel and security and the CIA and FBI and the SS, they all just overlooked this fact and allowed him to go around saying it was his? His Chief of Staff never asked a single staffer where it came from? The Federal CIO and the IT shop for the WH never once thought it looked a bit "fishy" before they loaded it on the web? Really? They are "playing a trick on him"?

Wow. Just, wow.

Wow.

Wow.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

link   

It's not about not liking you... duh.. it's about being dishonest and spreading political propaganda... lies... repeatedly... I'm not calling you a liar cause you spit in my soup, but because you're repeatedly dishonest... and I'm not the only one saying that...

link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Bakatono
But it appears you have already made up your mind this is fake. However, I would like to ask. What if it is true?

"Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery"

She did NOT admit that, why claim she did? That is why this thread is in the hoax bin, because of that false claim...

If it was true you would be able to point out in the video exactly where she said it, but you cannot do that as she never said it!

I know you're the opposition but I will give you that. Those words seemingly did NOT come out of her mouth.
But the article didn't use quotes either.

It was the author of the newsletter interpretation of what went down in Jersey. A reporter is allow to write down their rendition of what they heard...any way they want. If not then, reporting would be illegal.

All in all...at the end of the day....those SEEM to be her sentiments though.

We can play around with semantics all we want. But I DO AGREE....it doesn't look like she said those exact words.
And once again, I don't see quotations around that sentence either.

edit on 14-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

All of it is not a lie. Did you even go to the links? He is simply linking to off-site content which does say that yes, a lawyer for obama admitted his BC was a forgery. Jeez.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

I did and I did... and yet, at no point did you hear the DNCs kawyer say the things the OP claimed... and yet you defended this thread and said the only issue was the title.

If you've watched the video, and claim the OP is correct, as you have, then you're lying... again...

I never said she did, yet you continued to call me a liar, I posted only what was said,

and BTW,

You never answered this question,

Do you agree that the online certificate in question, according to the judge was not admissible as evidence?

That being said, would that mean that it also would not be admissibly as proof of citizenship?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Personal Attacks End Now

Stick to the topic and not each other or there will indeed be bannings.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

It's not about not liking you... duh.. it's about being dishonest and spreading political propaganda... lies... repeatedly... I'm not calling you a liar cause you spit in my soup, but because you're repeatedly dishonest... and I'm not the only one saying that...

Where have I been dishonest?

link   

Do you agree that the online certificate in question, according to the judge was not admissible as evidence?

That being said, would that mean that it also would not be admissibly as proof of citizenship?

It was not entered as evidence (at least not by Obama) nor would it be used as proof of citizenship.

The birth certificate issued in 2008 would be good enough for that
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

The nerve? Are you trying to use intimidation tactics on me?
Won't work buddy. Go on to some one else

I stand by what I authored.
I'm not ashamed of this nor do I think it's misleading.
What I do think is ATS is allowing a lot members to be extremely rude lately without any repercussions.

Obama is a joke and Bush was his mentor!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Can we talk about the court hearing , please, if not for the title this would not be in the hoax bin, and the title was what was posted on the web page.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join