It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney defers to his wife about women's economic issues (THE REAL ISSUE)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've read some of Mrs. Romney's other statements, and I think that she's a very nice woman who's had a lifestyle that almost no one here on ATS has ever enjoyed. I understand she has MS -- but I imagine she had the best services available and health care, and she probably had household help and people to do their lawns and so forth.

I don't think she was ever struggling along on a teacher's salary with two kids.

As someone pointed out, working moms actually have TWO jobs (or three) -- mother AND worker. (or mother, wife, worker)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It is a good play by Romney to make. However it isn't going to attract more women voters, it will only solidify the women that were going to vote for him already. The whole flap over Ann Romney being a stay at home mom and not working has been completely blown out of proportion. Face it Ann Romney has not had to face or worry about the same economic issues as most women, period. And her husbands policies are by design going to result in fewer women being able to take the option of staying at home to raise their children.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
It is a good play by Romney to make. However it isn't going to attract more women voters, it will only solidify the women that were going to vote for him already. The whole flap over Ann Romney being a stay at home mom and not working has been completely blown out of proportion. Face it Ann Romney has not had to face or worry about the same economic issues as most women, period. And her husbands policies are by design going to result in fewer women being able to take the option of staying at home to raise their children.

And that's one of the 2 reasons why Romney is GUARANTEED to lose...the other being the GOP pissing off Latinos with draconian laws in the South

<< 1   >>

join